• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Japan's No. 1 Hero - Kamen Rider vs All Might

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Two icons of justice and heroism duke it out to find out who is Japan's number 1 hero!

Takeshi Hongo vs Toshinori Yagi

Original Ichigo and Weakened All Might. Speed equalized. Victory via SBA.

dfmftbc-1bb893d7-87ce-4e9b-bf88-f892b38c9f65.jpg
RKG1

Ichigo seems to have a slight AP advantage (134.775 vs 114.37 Gigatons), and has access to a 2x damage boost ability (Denko Rider Kick, 269.55 Gigatons), and from what I've seen from All Might's profile, he can boost himself with One For All and Plus Ultra. What can All Might do to Ichigo's physical attacks that can hit your internal organs and make you explode?

Weakened All Might scales to 139.35 Gigatons.

I'd like to note that All Might doesn't have anything beyond straight physical attacks.

His Lifting Strength being Class T compared to Class 100, though I don't know how much help that would be here.

Hongo tends to go for acrobatic jumps and flips to try to dodge his opponent's attacks. His blows destroy his opponent's internal organs so he can deal a lot of damage to AM, albeit AM has some really good endurance and can still fight even with a hole in his stomach, and amp his kicking power by 2x.
Also, he has paralysis inducement, this could be an issue for AM

All Might's experience doesn't mean much, it's just fancy word to say he's being doing this for a long time. All Might isn't a range fighter either and has at no point ever taken advantage of such a thing. It would simply be an added bonus he could use for a bit of AOE in combat.

Though he'll refrain from doing anything that'd destroy the area. Can't say how this air pressure would affect Ichigo's suit.

I will say that All Might's main method in a fight is charging his opponent without dodging. He's very use to being able to tank and overpower almost everyone. Which would be useful in a fight he has superior Lifting Strength in. But I don't know how useful it'd be in this case.

Considering what Emerald said above, I don't think All Might's chances are good here. 2x AP amp, Dura Negation, and Paralysis is a far more significant advantage.

All Might has been upgraded to 557.41 Gigatons, and higher with Plus Ultra. This jump lets him overpower people on par with him.

While Ichigo is 134.77 Gigatons, up to 269.55 Gigatons with Denko Rider Kick.

All Might is over 4x stronger normally, and is 2x stronger than his Denko Rider Kick.

I think All Might has a better chance here now.

However, Ichigo's paralysis and dura negation attacks that strike internal organs will still be a big problem.

How does his paralysis and dura negation works in terms of specifics?

His durability negation is applied in his finishing or pre-finishing moves, which he hits his opponent with the attack and damages their internal organs, followed by a explosion.

The paralysis inducement functions by him extending his arm and releasing a semi-invisible stream of energy which paralyzes the target as seen here.

If he notices the human character is a threat to him then he will attack them just as he does to monsters if he judges it as necessary. He killed a human woman in the 2nd episode when she tried to kill him after he finished a motorcycle race, and there are a few episodes that he punches a few human Shocker scientists.

Hm...

I believe it's safe to say Ichigo is more skilled here, as All Might's classic style of fighting is very simple and makes him just a normal brawler at best. All Might won't be trying to kill him, just incapacitate him through either restraining or knocking him out, though I can't say if Ichigo would recognize that fact.

Getting caught in that paralysis could be game over for All Might, as he'll be a sitting duck to whatever attack Ichigo decides to unleash in that moment. But All Might's 4x AP advantage is nothing to sneeze at either, a direct punch to the head could do serious damage.

Also, he has good stamina and endurance. However, Ichigo's profile says he doesn't get tired? Wouldn't that be infinite stamina?

I didn't want to vote previously since it felt like a stomp when Ichigo was equal to All Might, can amp with certain attacks to be 2x stronger, ignore durability, and paralyze. But now that All Might has around a 4x AP advantage, I feel like it's fair enough to vote.

I think Ichigo still takes the fight here regardless, so I'll vote for him.

While at a disadvantage physically, his vastly varied abilities and superior combat skills should give him the win. Especially considering All Might is known for not dodging attacks and just tanking them, I can see him getting caught by a lot of Ichigo's attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back