• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor tries to solo your verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnee One said:
The Sun eventually goes down and she wins.
Unfortunately this version of Escanor for the matchup has no time limit. So it is a stalemate until he starves to death or dies of old age.

I've seen Escanor near weak people before in his Chad form and those weaklings didn't burn.

Probably. Not sure if it should affect them since the darts might have Selective Ingangibility just like the Stand. If Bug Eaten notices that the darts get vaporized when they are physical he'd shot them intangible. It's not like Escanor is going to notice that with the speed difference.

Yeah speed ain't equalised here >_>

Warhammer: Oooof, gets slapped eventually

Mortal Kombat: Shao Khan eventually tells him that his wimpy muscles are stupid.

Elder Scrolls: Mannimarco coughs in his general direction

SCP Foundation: 682 works on that tan for a bit.

Shovel Knight: Solos.

Terraria: Haha.

Don't Starve: No pages but he AP stomps. Haxxes like the Madness Manipulation might slow him down a bit tho.

DMC: You will not forget this Devil powers!

SMT: You will not forget this multiversal pizza!

Shinza: Gold>>>>>The Sun

Metal gear: oof

Tokyo Ghoul: OOF

The Mythos:…

Nardo: Nardo is sadly better than him

Prototype: Mercer gases his ass?

I will add the rest once I remember which verses are.

@ElixirBlue Well The One Escanor isn't even the strongest in the verse. There are 8 characters in the verse that are stronger than him without counting their different forms. Plus he lacks hax and is more of a physical fighter so it's kinda expected for him to not do so well against other verses.

That's a different Escanor that somehow got a power up of nowhere and doesn't have a key yet. The Escanor that's being used here is The One Escanor.

The strongest is actually the 100% Gods unless it's revealed that True Magic Meliodas is stronger than they are.

I haven't been keeping up with Seven deadly sins weekly since the beginning of the year. I keep hearing Meliodas fighting angels and powerful demons. I assumed he had reach Planetary.

Bleach: Reiatsu crush

Fairy Tail: Calaca said it above

Nasuverse: .........

Digim-

Ben 10: Not happening

DCEU: Does he amp Superman even more?

MCU: "I am inevitable"

Percy Jackson: He becomes a jackalope.

Not sure if he would amp Sups, tbh. But still he can't take him down since he's Multi-Continent.

The Calaca said:
He can't affect them and considering most of them are MFTL they can just outhax him before he can even react.
You forgot stands have users that aren't intangible :p

Some of those users can snipe him from the distance. People like Jotaro and Dio are pretty ****** up in this case, unless they are in stopped time I guess, but they can't scratch Escanor so it doesn't matter.

D.C. - Nope

Marvel - Nada

Megaman - I don't think so.

Soul Eater - Actually equals to Lord Death in Tiers

Dragon Ball - Yeeks!

Archie Sonic - ...

He could take down Cream the Rabbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back