• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buu Tries To Solo Your Favorite Verse.

Aot : dawg ******* base disabled teen goku solos the whole verse😭

Marvel comics : yeah any high - god tier solos

Berserk : i am sure he solos?

Breaking bad : 💀

Dc comics : same as marvel comics

I have been wanting to do this for quite a while, So I was like lets do this tbh.

Buu Has Abosored Every Single Character From Dragon Ball Z, Super, Gt, Xenoverse, Heroes. ( Including Angels, Gods and Zeno )

He has Gained all their abilities, weapons, haxes etc.

But Buu Is Now Bored and is looking for some more fun, so Buu tries to Solo your verse.

▪︎Buffs For Buu

- Immeasurable Speed
- Buu is Bloodlusted, While your verse is in Character

Round 1: Speed Equal
Round 2: Speed Unequal
Anos.
Do I even have to explain why?

Range? a dimension being inaccessible to 2a Beings like dbh, or requiring more range to destory 2 multiverses like dnd

Ap? Scaling chain like dbh and all other verses, or requiring more power to destory 2 multiverses like dnd
Uhh, doesn't Pokémon have millions of multiverses which infinitely expand? And Arceus can eat that for dinner if the JoL anime is anything to go by. Which should also affect the range in his True form, being the multiverse and all.
So both Ap and Range is vastly above baseline.

why isn't Above baseline range for Arceus accepted. Unless I'm missing something here. Still a noob

True imo, tier 1b should have been accepted way before and it made way more sense than the 99 * uncountably * above baseline shit.
Mao reaching tier 1 is inevitable tbh. But man, I dunno whether Anos can keep his crown as an mvp in that tier. They're insane

Uhh, doesn't Pokémon have millions of multiverses which infinitely expand? And Arceus can eat that for dinner if the JoL anime is anything to go by. Which should also affect the range in his True form, being the multiverse and all.
So both Ap and Range is vastly above baseline.

why isn't Above baseline range for Arceus accepted. Unless I'm missing something here. Still a noob
They are not "Inaccessible" to those, in dbh its literally stated Gods can't affect the crack of time even though they are stronger than most demon Gods, which should obviously mean its due to lack of range.

Affecting a Infinite 4d space = Infinite 4d space thats expanding.

Mao reaching tier 1 is inevitable tbh. But man, I dunno whether Anos can keep his crown as an mvp in that tier. They're insane
I mean I doubt Anos is gonna get any matches, The 99 dimension thing is a bit too specific.

Difference between each dimension is uncountably infinite, so its either stomp or get stomped

Good thing DC is getting downgraded soon.
Folks legit said this last year, when is “soon”?

I doubt the supreme being of DC will downgraded to the point where he loses to a 2-A. The cosmology is bare minimum Low 1-C

Last edited:
WTF!?! did I just read above?

Also we already may it clear (awhile back) Super Ultra Mega Composite non-canon Buu Vs Llama deity is an incon.

Buu can't effect a type 1 AE of a type 1 concept.

Llama lacks the range to reach Buu.

They're just chilling.

Back