• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor tries to solo your verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Escanor goes to your favorite verse and tries to solo it. How far he succeeds?

Speed is unequalized.

The One Escanor is used. He can use it as much as he wants because the sun stays in the same place for the high noon, because reasons.

(I miss 6-A Escanor)

Theme of Escanor whooping some ass (unless it's ******* Masadaverse or or other bullshit): https://youtu.be/-fcMg0XwVsE

Depends on what you mean.

Is everyone in the verse lined up in a single-file line to take him on?

Or is he just being dropped into a random location in the verse and he has to seek out and find the characters to beat them?

Escanor had two matches (Vs Akainu and vs Kaido) and were closed for being stomp against him so he'd get rekt by any Low 6-B that can last more than one minute at that power (so everyone).

He'd might have problems with some of the other characters but he most likely solos until then.

Actually my fav verse is Sengoku Youko, which has many haxxed characters and they are like FTL so at least Escanor can beat some low/mid tiers.

He also gets a chance in Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer but can't won against three 5-B God-Tiers.

He probably has better chances in One Piece, but probably loses again.

Well, he still can't put people like Sakazuki and Kizaru. Kuzan'd be pretty screwed up because ice, but the rest of the Low 6-Bs are capable fighters.

Oh, speed is unequal. Everyone and their mothers blitz him to death.

Kamen rider:beats the low tiers but then gets wrecked by the high tiers like decade,black,kuuga et

Super Sentai:same with kamen rider

Ultra Series:get stomped by every being worth their salt

Tensei Slime:nope

Saint Seiya:do i even need to tell what happens

Inazume eleven:can beat the cast of the og series but gets wrecked by the force of 5C-2C football

Teen Titans the animated series:beats everyone excpet the high tiers like trigon

Marvel and Dc:nope

Yu gi oh:nope

Digimon:nope

Hitman reborn:dont know

Sonic idw:gets beaten by the high tiers

Kimetsu no yaiba:solos

A martial king retired life:solos for now

World of Darkness: Nope. I'd like to joke and say Caine gets burned to a crisp but considering he can just use his "Muh Power Null" this is no.

Castlevania: The Belmonts slap I'm pretty sure. Standing in the sun for Dracula prolly won't even work cause "Lol Mid Godly Regen"

Infamous: Hmmmm, prolly not I'd say. Can beat most of the tiers though at least.

Killer Instinct: Can't affect Hisako so she possess for the win.

Hokuto No Ken: Kenshiro goes "Lol Muso Tensei" then pokes for the win I'd say.

Dark Souls: Can't seem to bypass lol rez and gets tier 4'd eventually.

Darkest Dungeon: Stops at tier 5s

Jojo: Stops somewhere but not sure atm.

InFAMOUS: Honestly, as a High 6C he can have a close match with Good Cole with Speed Equal, but otherwise he gets massively speedblitzed and outhaxed.

@Still

Ken gets blitzed

Jojo:

• Part 1: Solos.
  • Part 2: Solos.
  • Part 3: Can't affect Stands and gets blitzed, but I'm not sure who could beat him.
  • Part 4: KIRA QUEEN! Crazy Diamond blitzes and transform him into a stone. Bug Eaten nails.
  • Part 5: KONO GIORNO GIOVANNA. Purple Haze: exists.
That's all I know.

Also Bug Eaten needs to do a contact with inside of one's body. Mel's Divine Thousand Slices didn't do shit to him so can't see Ratt piercing through Escanor.

Ah danm speed ain't equalised, so Escanor pulls a Might Guy on Ken then. >_>

Bloodborne: Same with Dark Souls but passive madness hax.

Bobobobo: This is stupid, I'm not going into this.

Soul Calibur: Gets to the point where the 5-As need to show up.

Star Wars: Nhilus stands there.

Persona: Gets slapped by anyone above him.

Shin Megami Tensei: ^ but its even more one sided.

He can't affect them and considering most of them are MFTL they can just outhax him before he can even react.

Part 6 has Weather Report and that thing will turn him into a snail.

It bypasses it with its ability, when it makes direct contact. It's not HF Blade to pierce through anything it touches

Escanor chuckles and comments how All Might's United States of Smash tickles him.

This reminds me of something...

Anyway, he soloes MHA, first two parts of JoJo but stops at Vanilla I-

Right, the guy is a vampire. He probably stops at Kira then.

Wait, actually, can Escanor resist Eri's quirk? Escanor sees Eri walking up to him, doesn't think she is much of a threat, and she touches him.

Can't Escanor vaporize steel weapons and armour in his presence? Isn't it possible he could vaporize the darts midflight?

Also, he's a big guy. Bug Eaten would need a lot of shots to take down Escanor if it took him a few to kill Jotaro.

Escanor won't be blitzstomping if he sees a little girl. That chiseled man won't view her as a threat. Would Escanor have his presence on the whole time and blitzstomp a weak, innocent looking girl? Doubt it. Escanor's pride and kindness wouldn't do that right when he sees Eri, allowing her to get close and touch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back