• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buu Tries To Solo Your Favorite Verse.

Yes but clearly he doesn't have that kind of problem anymore as shown in the modern sinnoh games where he saves the universe from being destroyed and he can come and go as he pleases

You were the one who decided to debate me to attempt to prove me wrong. Now you want me to go on an unrelated area and make a CRT.
Only giratina according to you unable to affect that area, but he is able to now just like ct.

you never provided the scan of "Their powers" being not able to affect the realm due to lack of range, so its upon you to prove that.

you just proved it is not a range feat..... it was his beef with arcues that caused it.
How. He had a beef with Arceus, He could not leave the distortion world. He no longer has a beef with Arceus, He still cannot access Arceus's Dimension.
Only giratina according to you unable to affect that area, but he is able to now just like ct.
Yeah because he is not destroying creation anymore so he is no longer sealed.
you never provided the scan of "Their powers" being not able to affect the realm due to lack of range, so its upon you to prove that.
They cannot leave the distortion world. Giratina can.

You keep failing to read what I am saying
Giratina could not leave because he was sealed from the damage he caused to the world. He no longer causes said damage and can leave now. Dialga and Palkia regardless of the distortion world no longer being sealed cannot leave
Giratina still cannot access where Arceus is regardless of the fact that he was not sealed
Its simple Arceus's Range=His Own dimensions distance>Giratinas Range=Distortion Worlds distance>Dialga/Palkias Range=60 million 2-A Multiverses

Last edited:
How. He had a beef with Arceus, He could not leave the distortion world. He no longer has a beef with Arceus, He still cannot access Arceus's Dimension.

Yeah because he is not destroying creation anymore so he is no longer sealed.

They cannot leave the distortion world. Giratina can.

You keep failing to read what I am saying
Giratina could not leave because he was sealed from the damage he caused to the world. He no longer causes said damage and can leave now. Dialga and Palkia regardless of the distortion world no longer being sealed cannot leave
Giratina still cannot access where Arceus is regardless of the fact that he was not sealed
Its simple Arceus's Range=His Own dimensions distance>Giratinas Range=Distortion Worlds distance>Dialga/Palkias Range=60 million 2-A Multiverses
I m asking you exactly that, where is it stated that ct can't affect the arcues's dimension with their power, provide the source.

i don't being unable to enter/leave a dimension qualifies for range?

DBH gets its rating from 2a gods who can already affect a 2a multiverse, being unable to affect the crack of time with their power.

I m asking you exactly that, where is it stated that ct can't affect the arcues's dimension with their power, provide the source.
They cannot reach it as shown with Legends Arceus with Volos whole plan being a result of him no being able to reach Arceus's dimension
i don't being unable to enter/leave a dimension qualifies for range?
That is literally how range works. Do you not understand how range works. Spoiler alert its determined by how far you can effect/travel to
DBH gets its rating from 2a gods who can already affect a 2a multiverse, being unable to affect the crack of time with their power.
Congrats that is literally Pokemons justification but Pokemon has support

That is literally how range works. Do you not understand how range works. Spoiler alert its determined by how far you can effect/travel to
iirc, thats just dimensional travel Negation, also if my powers can affect more than one universe, dosent necessarily mean I can travel to it. and vice versa, in the case of dbh, gods can't do both.

They cannot reach it as shown with Legends Arceus with Volos whole plan being a result of him no being able to reach Arceus's dimension
Leaving volos aside since he is a human, he had giratina didnt he? that makes sense then.

iirc, thats just dimensional travel Negation, also if my powers can affect more than one universe, dosent necessarily mean I can travel to it. and vice versa, in the case of dbh, gods can't do both.
No not really Giratina has no reason to have dimensional travel negation and they could still use Giratinas portals to escape regardless
Their Teleportation/Portals go 2-A ranges. They cannot use them to leave the distortion world. The Distortion world is >Baseline 2-A Range from that alone.
and yes he had Giratina but Giratina could not reach it.

No not really Giratina has no reason to have dimensional travel negation and they could still use Giratinas portals to escape regardless
Their Teleportation/Portals go 2-A ranges. They cannot use them to leave the distortion world. The Distortion world is >Baseline 2-A Range from that alone.
and yes he had Giratina but Giratina could not reach it.
well thats above baseline 2a range then, dk why that isn't applied yet. make a crt or gun.

Guess Ill leave a comment since this a F&G thread where all kinds of stuff can happen.

1. Buu would have AE Type 1 and NPI that can interact with AE Type 1 via IZ and Goku respectively. He would also have Nigh-Omnipresence thanks to IZ as well. Though now I wonder if it would be Full on Omnipresence since Buu's power would extend throughout all of the Multiverse? Dont pay that thought any mind

2. Buu would have Arale's ability to move outside the plot. The plot IN THIS SPECIFIC CASE would encompase the DBH multiverse (2-A structure) and Buu can move outside of that. Plus only characters with LAYERED 4th Wall Awareness can percieve stuff happening outside the plot. Point being if Buu moves outside the plot its gonna take either higher than baseline 4th wall awareness OR Higher than baseline 2-A range to percieve and affect him

3. Buu has access to Arale's 4th Wall Breaking and Plot Powers. So he has both Arale's ability to be restored by the animators if ever removed/erased from the plot and he has the ability to pretty much automatically respawn himself outside of the plot whenever he feels like it even and from their he can just re-enter to plot and continue the fight. In order to get around these obstacles your gonna need to either negate Buu's connection to the animators and the 4th wall (so the animtors cant restore him) and have powernull that covers a higher than baseline 2-A range so Buu cant respawn outside the plot OR just go full on Low 1-C or higher smurf hax on Buu

Doubt this info will make Buu stand any significant chance against all the Tier 1 verse or Haxy AF Tier 2 verses but hey anything to give him a slight bit more of chance

Thats all I have to say on the Matter
Have Fun Guys and Girls

🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

Guess Ill leave a comment since this a F&G thread where all kinds of stuff can happen.

1. Buu would have AE Type 1 and NPI that can interact with AE Type 1 via IZ and Goku respectively. He would also have Nigh-Omnipresence thanks to IZ as well. Though now I wonder if it would be Full on Omnipresence since Buu's power would extend throughout all of the Multiverse? Dont pay that thought any mind

2. Buu would have Arale's ability to move outside the plot. The plot IN THIS SPECIFIC CASE would encompase the DBH multiverse (2-A structure) and Buu can move outside of that. Plus only characters with LAYERED 4th Wall Awareness can percieve stuff happening outside the plot. Point being if Buu moves outside the plot its gonna take either higher than baseline 4th wall awareness OR Higher than baseline 2-A range to percieve and affect him

3. Buu has access to Arale's 4th Wall Breaking and Plot Powers. So he has both Arale's ability to be restored by the animators if ever removed/erased from the plot and he has the ability to pretty much automatically respawn himself outside of the plot whenever he feels like it even and from their he can just re-enter to plot and continue the fight. In order to get around these obstacles your gonna need to either negate Buu's connection to the animators and the 4th wall (so the animtors cant restore him) and have powernull that covers a higher than baseline 2-A range so Buu cant respawn outside the plot OR just go full on Low 1-C or higher smurf hax on Buu

Doubt this info will make Buu stand any significant chance against all the Tier 1 verse or Haxy AF Tier 2 verses but hey anything to give him a slight bit more of chance

Thats all I have to say on the Matter
Have Fun Guys and Girls

🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊
Most relevent AE is based on Concepts which IZ is not, so he can't really do anything to anyone with AE type 1 based on a concept
thats probably his main issue with having 0 good NPI

Most relevent AE is based on Concepts which IZ is not, so he can't really do anything to anyone with AE type 1 based on a concept
thats probably his main issue with having 0 good NPI
I understand that and yeah thats an excellent point
The Buu having AE TYPE 1 was moreover meant to be defense point

cause I have seen a couple instances in which members have projected characters from verses that dont have AE beings nor feats of interacting with AE beings or any OP stuff like that yet claiming they would smack Buu somehow

Well It Is Fun and Games so need to take it too seriously I suppose

TABS: lol, stomped

SCP FOUNDATION: lol Stomps

BTD6: I don't see much the monkeys and bloons can do

Trevor henderson: Most will only be able to run away

BFDI: Again, don't see much they can do, maybe characters like the announcer can budget cut buu or four can maybe have a usefull hax? black hole maybe be able to deafeat him by deconstructing

Jojo: cheapy trick makes him kill It self, gg (JK)

TABS: lol, stomped
the best they can do is with chronomancer time manipulation and shogun dura negation, but even with a lucky incap he'd just regen so yeah it's a complete stomp
Jojo: cheapy trick makes him kill It self, gg (JK)
nothing can solo jojo it's too haxed tbh
chariot requiem alone no diffs buu by turning him into a namek frog and squishing him

Passive power null does not mean much by itself, since we wouldn’t assume that he could just get rid of high godly regen or superhuman physical characteristics from a universal+ character
So what exactly is the context for it?
He has multiple passive power nulls actaully; skill based, Dark ki based, And time power based. All are 4-D and bypass multiple layers of resistance. So unless Requiem can resist well above 10+ 4-D layers of Passive power null, it's getting nulled. Ofcourse, this doesn't count all the other BS passives that will make Requiem dead.

Shinza Banshou: Characters are at least hyperversal, so the result is clear
Berserk: Buu wins
Baki: Buu wins
Kengan: Buu wins
Blame!: In verse, there was something similar to higher realities, but because it was not clear and no one has scaled verse, I am not sure that anyone in verse is stronger than Buu

Last edited:
Yakuza: He clears

Resident Evil: He clears

Metal Gear: He clears

Fist of the North star: He clears

Star Wars: He clears

Destiny: Oryx bodies

Last edited:
Back