• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buu Tries To Solo Your Favorite Verse.

WTF!?! did I just read above?

Also we already may it clear (awhile back) Super Ultra Mega Composite non-canon Buu Vs Llama deity is an incon.

Buu can't effect a type 1 AE of a type 1 concept.

Llama lacks the range to reach Buu.

They're just chilling.
How about Anos. Pretty sure he's above baseline in range. 99+ layers and stuff

Keysword can affect hde
HDE =\= AE
Type 1 AE is the power to exist purely as an incorporeal abstraction, HDE is existing within a higher dimension.
^Yeah you need feats of directly interacting with a type 1 AE or else its no bueno.

There are tier 1-A characters that can't beat tier 2 or lower characters because they can't get pass Type 5 Acausality, Type 1 AE, the various forms of NEP, etc.

Tl;dr: Type 1 AE is just another form of invulnerability.

Dialga and Palkia cannot reach or leave the distortion world.
Giratina can just fine
Giratina cannot Reach Arceus’s Dimension
Arceus can reach his own dimension
Giratina was sealed away by arcues, thats the reason. Giratina dosent allow Dialga or Palkia to reach the Distortion world, also when was it stated that they can't?

Same reason as i mentioned before.

How about Anos. Pretty sure he's above baseline in range. 99+ layers and stuff
Tbh unless you have type 5 Acausality, broken smurf hax or are physically 5D (or higher), it's a safe assumption the power fantasy MC no99 will just stares GG 90% of the time.

Then again knowing fiction there's probably just as broken if not moreo non-smurfs tier 2 that aren't even on the Wiki.

Also we already may it clear (awhile back) Super Ultra Mega Composite non-canon Buu Vs Llama deity is an incon.

They're just chilling.

They're just chilling.
forgot AE exists- Lama God is ****** asf, so many defensive haxs.

forgot AE exists- Lama God is ****** asf, so many defensive haxs.
Tbf Arceus is essentially the entire Pokéverse composited into one entity. A similar all encompassing existence to Goddess Madoka or Buu (F&G).
the site prolly uses a api to detect offensive words, cuz I m pretty sure, no normal person would think that the word is offensive.
Yup you can't write certain benign words together in a sentence because they may spell an offensive word if you connect the end of one word with the beginning of next word after it.

Giratina was sealed away by arcues, thats the reason. Giratina dosent allow Dialga or Palkia to reach the Distortion world, also when was it stated that they can't?

Same reason as i mentioned before.
Yeah yet Giratina can leave that seal. It’s pretty clear that it is No longer sealed away as it can leave and enter reality whenever it wants (probably because it is good now)
The same reason why they cannot leave. They also could not attack Giratina on their own when they were fighting it when it was in the distortion world

this is just a meme the proof is right there you just need to read it

Yeah yet Giratina can leave that seal. It’s pretty clear that it is No longer sealed away as it can leave and enter reality whenever it wants (probably because it is good now)
The same reason why they cannot leave. They also could not attack Giratina on their own when they were fighting it when it was in the distortion world

this is just a meme the proof is right there you just need to read it
"This is just a meme, the proof is right there you just need to read it"

Atleast you can provide the source of where you got the information from, fe: pokedex

Alright, so if i leave you in another room and go into a another & close the door, will you be able to enter? No, because i ressited it.

i don't get what you mean by arcues's dimension, explain pls.

SCP-3812 deletes Buu from his PS4 or he'd get consumed in SCP-5800 by Aleph sized monstrosities. Or the foundation contains him

Archie Sonic either oneshots or haxes him to death

Everyone in Invincible dies

The Super Celestials from DC when empowered by the source/presence wack Buu

Everyone in Fire Force dies

Everyone in God of High school dies

Molecule Man from Marvel turns Buu into a pile of cubes in his Quasi-Dimensional reality

Jobu Tupaki from the new movie called "Everything Everywhere all at once" puts the entire DBH cosmology on a bagel (this is my new favorite movie btw, please watch it, it's a ******* masterpiece)

William Joseph Blazcowicz from the Wolfenstein games solos composite DB and the rest of fiction when empowered by his hate of Nazis.

SCP-3812 deletes Buu from his PS4 or he'd get consumed in SCP-5800 by Aleph sized monstrosities. Or the foundation contains him

Molecule Man from Marvel turns Buu into a pile of cubes in his Quasi-Dimensional reality

Jobu Tupaki from the new movie called "Everything Everywhere all at once" puts the entire DBH cosmology on a bagel (this is my new favorite movie btw, please watch it, it's a ******* masterpiece)

William Joseph Blazcowicz from the Wolfenstein games solos composite DB and the rest of fiction when empowered by his hate of Nazis.
G̶o̶d̶ ̶S̶h̶i̶n̶r̶a̶ ̶S̶o̶l̶o̶s̶ ̶B̶u̶u̶

Are you forgetting plot hax, super shenron and all the other hax buu has?

"This is just a meme, the proof is right there you just need to read it"

Atleast you can provide the source of where you got the information from, fe: pokedex
Its from the Giratina Movie

Alright, so if i leave you in another room and go into a another & close the door, will you be able to enter? No, because i ressited it.
No he literally could not in the past but can now. And Arceus is the supreme being in the verse scaling above everything so he definitely did not resist Arceus’s sealing
i don't get what you mean by arcues's dimension, explain pls.
Arceus’s dimension contains every other dimension as shown by the Arceus Movie
Volo tried to use Giratina to get to Arceus but he could not do so

Its from the Giratina Movie

No he literally could not in the past but can now. And Arceus is the supreme being in the verse scaling above everything so he definitely did not resist Arceus’s sealing

Arceus’s dimension contains every other dimension as shown by the Arceus Movie
Volo tried to use Giratina to get to Arceus but he could not do so
confusing, whats your point in the second statment?

If it does, you are already in arcues's dimension-

Imma post mine now.

DBH: well-

Maou Gakin: Venuz kek.

Tensura: Rimuri gets negged hard.

ETBF: Any Syrek solos, or Azek beats so hard with his passives that buu cries.

Undertale&Deltarune: Buun dooms 99% of verse and meet Asriel at first round.

Getting Soul Absorbed GG.

Second round: Asriel get speed blitz.
Meets one character who I don't want to talk about, unknown result.

FNAF(It was once..): bruh

I forgot other fandoms what I was in, sorry.

Guess I'll try my hand at this again

World of Darkness: Probably makes a decent dent in the verse, then dies the instant any mage worth a damn shows up. Its instantly a defeat if Caine even thinks too hard as well.

Warhammer: Emperor sees big pink alien and thinks

Mass Effect: Yells gg

Yakuza: Yells gg

Castlevania: Drac got a boatload of buffs lately which include iirc Fate Manip that can affect Type 4s and Plot Manip so there's that.

Guess I'll try my hand at this again

World of Darkness: Probably makes a decent dent in the verse, then dies the instant any mage worth a damn shows up. Its instantly a defeat if Caine even thinks too hard as well.

Warhammer: Emperor sees big pink alien and thinks

Mass Effect: Yells gg

Yakuza: Yells gg

Castlevania: Drac got a boatload of buffs lately which include iirc Fate Manip that can affect Type 4s and Plot Manip so there's that.
dosent Castlevania cap to 2c in range? and does drac ressit plot hax aswell? if yes, incon.

Just because it is contained within doesn’t mean you can travel to the Actual dimension
Same with literally every cosmology which contains the a universe inside a Higher universe
i was asking abt about the past "thing"

i mean i don't even know why we are discussing dimensional travel here, Giratina'z power does not lack range to affect arcues's dimension, its just he is restricted.

yes, if every dimension is inside arcues's one, then why will they state that the ct is unable to enter the dimensions? that dosent make sense at all.

Last edited:
i was asking abt about the past "thing"

i mean i don't even know why we are discussing dimensional travel here, Giratina'z power does not lack range to affect arcues's dimension, its just he is restricted.

yes, if every dimension is inside arcues's one, then why will they state that the ct is unable to enter the dimensions? that dosent make sense at all.
Yes he literally does why the hell would he be restricted when he is clearly not restricted anymore.
The Sealing was meant to stop him from entering the regular multiverse. He could not in the past but can in the present why the hell would he be restricted from Arceus's dimension as well in the present

Because its the exact same thing. They are not in the relevent parts of the dimension and cannot access them. Do we say normal characters can enter a Higher D Universe just because their universe is inside of it

Yes he literally does why the hell would he be restricted when he is clearly not restricted anymore.
The Sealing was meant to stop him from entering the regular multiverse. He could not in the past but can in the present why the hell would he be restricted from Arceus's dimension as well in the present

Because its the exact same thing. They are not in the relevent parts of the dimension and cannot access them. Do we say normal characters can enter a Higher D Universe just because their universe is inside of it
... you currently don't make sense at all, when was it stated that ct can't enter arcues dimension? you would need a scan like "Even The Creation Trio are unable to reach arcues's dimension with their power", just a guy being unable to enter a dimension is not enough.

also the hde thingy, arcues's dimension is not a hde one and its nature would not work the same as one, as far as I agree with low 1c arcues, that argument is simply too empty.

... you currently don't make sense at all, when was it stated that ct can't enter arcues dimension? you would need a scan like "Even The Creation Trio are unable to reach arcues's dimension with their power", just a guy being unable to enter a dimension is not enough.
also the hde thingy, arcues's dimension is not a hde one and its nature would not work the same as one, as far as I agree with low 1c arcues, that argument is simply too empty.
Giratina explicitly cannot reach it.
It’s literally the exact same thing. You just admitted that dimensions Can contain dimensions inside of them without a person in the lesser dimension being able to reach The higher dimension.

Giratina explicitly cannot reach it.
It’s literally the exact same thing. You just admitted that dimensions Can contain dimensions inside of them without a person in the lesser dimension being able to reach The higher dimension.
Giratina is superior to dialga and palkia, is he not?

Even though, i think it dosent, fine lets think it does. where is it stated they are unable to affect the dimension with their presence? Giratina one is pretty vague considering the amount of beef he has with arcues.

Making a crt instead of proving me wrong here would be much more sensible, since there are ppl far more knowledgeable about pokemon than me. claiming things, that are not accepted simply dosent work.

Giratina is superior to dialga and palkia, is he not?

Even though, i think it dosent, fine lets think it does. where is it stated they are unable to affect the dimension with their presence? Giratina one is pretty vague considering the amount of beef he has with arcues.
Yes but clearly he doesn't have that kind of problem anymore as shown in the modern sinnoh games where he saves the universe from being destroyed and he can come and go as he pleases
Making a crt instead of proving me wrong here would be much more sensible, since there are ppl far more knowledgeable about pokemon than me. claiming things, that are not accepted simply dosent work.
You were the one who decided to debate me to attempt to prove me wrong. Now you want me to go on an unrelated area and make a CRT.

Yes but clearly he doesn't have that kind of problem anymore as shown in the modern sinnoh games where he saves the universe from being destroyed and he can come and go as he pleases

You were the one who decided to debate me to attempt to prove me wrong. Now you want me to go on an unrelated area and make a CRT.
you just proved it is not a range feat..... it was his beef with arcues that caused it.

Back