• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Rex Salazar vs Number man

As I said, he killed people who can kill the Leviathans, monstrous giants with various powers who are able to contend (Not get instantly stomped) with the God Tiers of the verse
If Rex doesn't scale to Ben in combat this should be some what comparable in skills since Rex does the same thing fighting giant monster, zombie Evos and curing them you can say it's his speciality to fight large sized monster on daily bases especially multiple enemies such examples given on his profiles include Gshant Evos and many more which Jag and Green knows of, I'm just waiting on Parahumans supporters to see if there's something we are missing from his side cause Rex resists biological attacks thanks to his nanites which we have seen in pretty much entirety on the show.

If Rex doesn't scale to Ben in combat this should be some what comparable in skills since Rex does the same thing fighting giant monster
Here's the thing about Leviathans. They have an entire section on the Parahumans page but to put it simply, they're not just animalistic monsters. They have human-like intelligence, some of which previously being human and retaining their intelligence. Most of them also have unique and usable powers.

Seriously, just look at the profiles of The Leviathans. I'll link to them shortly but yeah, Number Man can kill people who kill those things for a living

Here they are

No-one targeted the cross-scaling, only the feats and statements at hand.

Ask your master for scans again and you will eternally regret it.
Alright good extra ordinary genius levels of feats I didn't doubts those I was just wondering wether they fit our sites rules and they are good to use 👌
Please don't kill me 😭

Here's the thing about Leviathans. They have an entire section on the Parahumans page but to put it simply, they're not just animalistic monsters. They have human-like intelligence, some of which previously being human and retaining their intelligence. Most of them also have unique and usable powers.

Seriously, just look at the profiles of The Leviathans. I'll link to them shortly but yeah, Number Man can kill people who kill those things for a living

Same applies to EVO's.

In fact, The main ones he does fight against are hyper-Genius criminals and even eventually demi-god's like Van Kleiss, Quarry, The Pack, No Face, and so on.

EVO’s aren’t just raging monsters either.
Rex doesn't scale to Ben in combat this should be some what comparable in skills
I’m unsure if Rex fighting the Consortium or upscaling from Vilgax is better. What do you think Jag?

EVO’s aren’t just raging monsters either.

I’m unsure if Rex fighting the Consortium or upscaling from Vilgax is better. What do you think Jag?

Uhhhhhh. Maybe comparable?

Vilgax conquered planets and defeated the most skilled champions of 10 worlds so obviously he's the much better fighter compared to a bunch of rich guys.

But the Consortium are like....Obnoxiously more haxed than he is and Rex's powers should normally be less suited against that type of hax without his Nanites adapting but he straight up punked them anyways.

Same applies to EVO's.

In fact, The main ones he does fight against are hyper-Genius criminals and even eventually demi-god's like Van Kleiss, Quarry, The Pack, No Face, and so on.
But they're not exactly giants. That's actually the point I wanted to make. Like the smarter enemies Rex faces, I'm not sure they count as monsters, I'm referring to the mindless giants he faces

But the Consortium are like....Obnoxiously more haxed than he is and Rex's powers should normally be less suited against that type of hax without his Nanites adapting but he straight up punked them anyways.
I’m referencing Vilgax’s feat of battling Zs’skayr’s army for weeks without getting possessed.

But they're not exactly giants. That's actually the point I wanted to make. Like the smarter enemies Rex faces, I'm not sure they count as monsters, I'm referring to the mindless giants he faces

The fused Consortium was a giant and Rex beat them.

Also not really sure how any of that can help against the Nanites defense system on his biology.

Also not really sure how any of that can help against the Nanites defense system on his biology.
Because it means he had taken down people with feats similar to Rex's

Which makes me realize which is something I think I haven't asked, how strong is his shield in comparison to his durability

Higher into Town level (should be 5 times higher than his post-omega 1 key's AP really).
And that is the strongest person that shield can withstand? Because previously you said that Six was the only person who broke through and I assume it was via piercing damage

And that is the strongest person that shield can withstand? Because previously you said that Six was the only person who broke through and I assume it was via piercing damage

The Block Party is more vulnerable to piercing damage than blunt and energy attacks it would seem. Because even the Consortium's punches didn't break the shields, he got exhausted and fell with the skyscraper behind him.

But it's important to note that Agent Six's Magna Blades were in fact made to kill Rex should he go berserk. Soooo yeah.

Because it means he had taken down people with feats similar to Rex's

Which makes me realize which is something I think I haven't asked, how strong is his shield in comparison to his durability

Skill feats, sure.

But again, he has no way around the Nanites defense systems. They insta-null most of the things he's capable of actually doing significant harm to him with.

Plus, The Consortium being out-skilled with haxed powers like reversing time and other shenanigans is still above his paygrade from what I'm aware so not much changes in this case.

Nah he didn't.

I answered that already, it can take attacks from the fused Consortium mech.

Cool

Well I mean, Rex was overpowering them, got hit with PTSD as all his lost memories returned to him at once. Then he nuked them in a self destruct and sent them running

But it's important to note that Agent Six's Magna Blades were in fact made to kill Rex should he go berserk. Soooo yeah.
I don't remember that + they were made before Rex got the omega 1 nanite + I think he used his katana in that fight.
Well I mean, Rex was overpowering them, got hit with PTSD as all his lost memories returned to him at once. Then he nuked them in a self destruct and sent them running
Sure, but that's not really beating in the traditional sense (they were scared of Providence) and they also weren't really giant compared to him, making the point moot.

Don't quadruple post btw.

What's the conclusion here ?
Also the space elevator link should be applied to the addition, not the crater feat. Plus the nanite explosion backing.

I don't remember that + they were made before Rex got the omega 1 nanite + I think he used his katana in that fight.

Sure, but that's not really beating in the traditional sense (they were scared of Providence) and they also weren't really giant compared to him, making the point moot.

Don't quadruple post btw.

It was a WOG statement on the magna blades. Also I just rechecked, it was Six's Katana. So yeah, block party is most effective against blunt attacks and nukes.

Back