• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Equal Stats Tournament 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphic:
F3xOO2H.png

Introduction:
Have you ever dreamed of facing a character, but when you click on their profiles all of a sudden due to content revision they are upgraded to a different tier and now you can't have your match......Well this is the touranment where dream matches come to life because it's EQUAL STATS TOURNAMENT 2022 ! AP and Dura are equal, 18 participants. One winner. The endless possibilities of matches you ever desired, Strap on the seat belts we are flying to the Red galaxy !

Rules:
1- Choose whatever character you want from whatever show you desire, Attack Potency, Speed and Durability will be equal
2- Hax in general, It should be at a level that isn't enough for it to be a stomp for characters, Preferred mid Hax at best choose wisely, Looking forward to somewhat competitive matches.
(We had this issue in my previous tournament therefore to make things clear people who have higher ends such as Type -9 Immortality or One shot hax are not allowed ! Having mind manip that controls millions is also not allowed , Having things such as Anti Magic, Telepathy, good regen and many haxes are fine so please choose your combatant wisely so we don't have to replace during mid semi or finals.)
3- Matchups will be randomly decided once the bracket is filled.
4- Killing is the perferred wincon, however if that's not possible then BFR, KO is allowed.
5- Random encounters no prior knowledge of anybody.
6- Final spot in the Participant list will be mine as I'll choose a desired character.
7- Total 18 Participants ! (Two Characters from one show is allowed 1 character chosen by one participant) (Might increase or decrease total participants depending (Link profile of your character and explain why they are not super broken)
on what people has to say.)
8- There will be 18 participants they will take a ride on a starship to enter the Red galaxy which will take them on the Unknown planet, Here the matches will take place which would be watched be millions across the galaxy as matches will be televised live ! This location is called The Forbidden Lands. (Suggested by lovely Popted2)
9- Summons are not equalized and while Speed is equal people can use stats amp if they have to give them a boost
10-Starting fight distance: 4 km (standard battle assumption)

Supervisor of the Tournament: Popted2 (With the magical powers Popted2 will make sure everything goes with the flow.)

Location picture:
zaUxZU6.jpg

Participants:
  1. Ha Yuri Zahard (Tower of God) by Arceus0x (Eliminated)
  2. Number Man (Parahumans) by Peppersalt (Eliminated)
  3. Tatsumi (Akame Ga Kill) by Popted2 (Eliminated)
  4. Jin Mu Won (Legend Of The Northern Blade) by Rikkimarox2 (Eliminated)
  5. Maka Albarn (Soul Eater) by Nierre (Eliminated)
  6. Vegeta (Dragon Ball) (Starts in Ultra Ego) by Fluffy Creatures Z (Eliminated)
  7. Necrozma (Pokemon) by Theultimate5105
  8. V1 Ultrakill (ULTRAKILL) by First_Witch (Eliminated)
  9. Mustache Girl (A Hat in Time) by Adem Warlock (Eliminated)
  10. Johnny X (Johnny Test) by EsdeathRandomguy2345 (Eliminated)
  11. VTSG Super Monkey (Bloons Tower Defense) by Frimi (Eliminated)
  12. Messenger Nia (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) by BluudyManikin777 (Eliminated)
  13. Rex Salazar (Generator Rex) by Greenshifter (Eliminated)
  14. Garou (Pre Awakening) (One Punch Man)
  15. Eren Yeager (Post Rumbling) (Attack On Titan) (Eliminated)
  16. King Ghidorah (Godzilla) by ThantosX (Eliminated)
  17. Sanji's Post Awakening (One Piece) by XDragnoir
  18. Shock Rock (Omni-Naut) (Ben 10) by DemonicDude
Off-Topic:
The Big Guns of this tournament (DemonicDudes'prediction to win):
(Ha Yuri, Vegeta, Sanji, Nia, Tatsumi, Necrozama, Garou.)
OFFICIAL BRACKETS:

Last edited:
is hitting someone with a fireball and turning them into a tree considered powerful hax?
What a ******* wacky ability. Shooting a fireball, and instead of the opponent turning into ash or smth, they turn into a ******* tree.

Which character is it, BTW?

What a ******* wacky ability. Shooting a fireball, and instead of the opponent turning into ash or smth, they turn into a ******* tree.

Which character is it, BTW?

You like math?

Wait what? Wizard has demonstrated other feats where people incinerated by his flames are, well, incinerated.

I didn't remember him being that haxed

You like math?

Doesn't seem unkillable to me so (y) but I suggest you wait cause the roster is gonna be filed with some pretty badass people.

That explains a lot. Of course it's doctor wizard
any wizard has tons of knowledge when it comes to spells and thus any one of them can use it.
However they mostly lead with fireballs as they do the most damage and turning a guy into a hut isn't gonna be as effective as blasting the guy and his homies into elixir

4th form used

I might be wrong since it's been a while since I've seen an Akame thread but doesn't she usually one-shot with her poison?

I might be wrong since it's been a while since I've seen an Akame thread but doesn't she usually one-shot with her poison?
after Demon said that only 1 character per partecipant, i only chose Tatsumi

also yeah if Akame cut the skin of an opponent they're dead, but its not a poison, its a curse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back