• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Episode 6: Return of the Mewtwo: Mirage Mewtwo vs Reinhard Heydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus wouldn't Regenerationn from nothing and the fact that Glads exists disconnected from space and time just nope this whole time travelling thing anyways?

@Lephyr Why would Reinhard not use his Mid-Godly stuff, tho (especially when Glads is massive in size)? Would sound kind of silly of him to do that.

FateAlbane said:
Plus wouldn't Regenerationn from nothing and the fact that Glads exists disconnected from space and time just nope this whole time travelling thing anyways?
I created a thread about this. Gladsheimr exists outside the whole Space-Time and also can remove souls from Mercurius control.

BTW, not voting. Just asking the questions that nobody wanted to ask. ovo

But seriously, I don't know a thing about Reinhard, so... Yeah. What would be his reaction to M2's duplication?

@Lephyr Never!

On a serious note... Welp, as hard as it may be to believe, I was more "asking" than "claiming" this time. Mostly because going from what I know about DI, using their Holy Relics and Briah's seem to be the usual strategy/fighting method of mostly everyone there.

1) Fair enough

2) Copycat is not a Gen lll move. The original spirit has nothing to do with this. He won't have time to mimic.

Also we always assume that if Mewtwo sees it, Mewtwo will Time Travel. We are going off the assumption that he automatically knows Reinhard is resistant to his other skills. What if he goes for soul stuff? He dies. If he goes for mind stuff, he dies. We are talking about characters who can absorb countless souls at a time iirc. So it would be a Dark Area Digimon/Royal Knight level of resistance.

I'm also pretty sure that moves such as Miracle Eye didn't appear out of nowhere in Alakazam and Metagross just after Ash went on a trip to Sinnoh...

Oak also has a house in Sinnoh, and pokémon like Bonsly or Lucario have existed in Kanto in the past.

If this attack can erase Methy, it can erase MM. People are too busy trying to find loopholes when there are none. It's a conceptual attack. It does conceptual damage. Simple as that.

NeoZex6399 said:
I'm also pretty sure that moves such as Miracle Eye didn't appear out of nowhere in Alakazam and Metagross just after Ash went on a trip to Sinnoh...
I'm pretty sure Fairy didn't either. We should not allow later Gen skills as those skills didn't even exist at the time. Simple as that.

Nowhere did I say that MM would survive that...at all (except for that one time, but I must've been smoking something)

Also, I love it how you say this about Mewtwo but (enter bait about something about Digimon ovo)

It's a matter of time before Reinhard gets bored of all the hax, then... Hmm... I'll wait a bit before giving my vote. I... Actually can't picture an scenario with this two. xD

Because I know next to nothing about one, while the other simply "hax" too much stuff to try and imagine a concrete one.

P.D. I have no shame for that pun ovo

It isn't???! Wow....my pokemon Gen memory OvO

Tho as far as the anime goes, Mimic allows you to use the opponents move at the exact same literal time as the opponent so time shouldnt be an issue. I'll try and find an example of this.

Fair enough here. So time travel is like the best bet then?

Reinhard is resistant to Conceptual Attacks, meaning copying his spear will only hurt MM.

That is his only shot.

I'm pretty sure Fairy didn't either. We should not allow later Gen skills as those skills didn't even exist at the time. Simple as that.

With that logic, DBZ shouldn't be Star level because Frieza's Super feat didn't exist when the Namek Saga came out. (I'm currently being a troll right now ovo)

In all seriousness, guys. Let me handle the arguments, please. You're mostly activating the Backfire Effect. (That wasn't meant to be offensive)

In regards to time travel, three things...

1. Reinhard had Acausality in this key. As said above, I'm fairly sure the only reason it wasn't added back yet is because we're in the middle of a revision.

2. Glads exists disconnected from space and time in a constant state of creation and destruction (this is on his profile already) and Rein has Mid-Godly along with it. Fairly sure this would nope a TP.

3. Rein also has a feat where Meth accelerated time like crazy and didn't even faze him when he should have died from that (see stamina stats).

Make of that what you will.

The real cal howard said:
With that logic, DBZ shouldn't be Star level because Frieza's Super feat didn't exist when the Namek Saga came out. (I'm currently being a troll right now ovo)
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I need a Yggdrasil.....I need a reset.........

Yes but no one seems to be answering if Reinhard would start out with Conceptual attacks against data in the first place, no offense. It keeps getting ignored.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Yes but no one seems to be answering if Reinhard would start out with Conceptual attacks against data in the first place, no offense. It keeps getting ignored.
It won't take long iirc. Not to mention, the moment he activates his Briah, Mewtwo can't kill him.

In all seriousness, guys. Let me handle the arguments, please. You're mostly activating the Backfire Effect. (That wasn't meant to be offensive)
That's... Honestly quite rude. ovo

I mean, I voted off of body+soul absorption.
You think Reinhard can't get out? You think Reinhard can..y'know escape. Unless you are saying a little pre-teen boy is stronger than Reinhard.

Cal's true colors revealed.Also Cal doesn't know the horror that is NEO... hence why he's still happy.ovo

>> Says this when he was the one who made me debate for Reinhard. ovo

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
If he fight with it til later what would stop Mewtwo from time traveling then?
I think this Reinhard is supposed to be Acausual/Time Paradox Immune.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What if he goes for soul stuff? He dies. If he goes for mind stuff, he dies. We are talking about characters who can absorb countless souls at a time iirc. So it would be a Dark Area Digimon/Royal Knight level of resistance.
Absorbing souls is literally a plot point in DI, so of all people, Reinhard is not getting Soul absorbed anytime soon. Lavos has it on a Large Planet scale and I didn't try to use that as an argument against him anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back