• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Episode 6: Return of the Mewtwo: Mirage Mewtwo vs Reinhard Heydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
will put as questionable 8 instead and have questionale 3 i suppose

Despite all of Mewtwo's immortaities, there is no way he can survive a spear to the face, and Reinhard has enough defensive hax to pull it off.

i guess 7 confirmed votes with...its being a questionable 8-9 for nazi

@SHITSIT after thinking for a bit...you should give a more viable reason than reinhard throws spear because he doesn't do it out of the gate

i mean while he goes for CQC well he can launch skeletons to help if he wanted...he is the master of the castle and i don't think he will get cocky enough to let guard down completely though how many can mew petrify at a time?

well punching hmmm idk if he petrifies spear because i doubt he will (rein normally spears CQC) and laser he would try dodging

This is in character correct?

M.M doesn't do any hax in character, it's mostly cqc or hyper/solar beams.

Bloodlusted is a different story altogether though.

Reinhard isn't dumb enough to get easily petrified, though, with that regen of his I can see him simply tearing a part of him aside if petrified since petrification isn't petrifying his soul and he can regen from it anyways.

There's be no story if it haxes right off the bat in the special, and from what I've heard, as I haven't seen the special, it kinda doesn't like to screw around and is very much a jerk.

Plus when even LDO members can outright become literal fire or lightning, I fail to see how trying to petrify Reinhard would be a factor.

Regen doesn't stop matter related things, Fate. If I turn say, Time Devourer into cheese, he's not gonna regenerate, because I didn't destroy him. (Of course, the acausal nature brings a new one in, but...)

The real cal howard said:
Regen doesn't stop matter related things, Fate.
I meant that Reinhard would just tear apart the petrified part before it petrified him entirely and regen anyways. Plus DI has a character that can rot matter tangible or intangible, souls and etc, etc and he's like <<<<<<<<< Reinhard. Also you can't turn nothing into cheese.

Sadly.

Wait cal, just because it didn't use it's hax in the special because it stomp easily doesn't mean it's not in character.

Yeah it's a case of CIS/PIS but unfortunately in character it only threw a few punches and lasers, that's its character.

@J-man what do you mean not 100% understanding what u mean

oh that's what you mean though didn't the others say up above he has no character and will use any means necessary to win? or something like that?

after thinking for some time it kind off seems thrud somewhat voted for rein because of his decisive method but otherwise incon without that method so grace period i suppose...

That's not even true, he's essentially a mindless puppet yeah but he himself likely doesnt care. It's not a matter of hed do anything to win, it's a matter he'll do anything he's told and young isn't here.

Still doesn't change the fact he never once did or even attempted hax

Time Travel killing Rein was countered above by me, SchroKatze and Dragon and that was the only thing that could possibly make Thrud change his vote from Rein to Inconclusive according to his own comment and soul absorption Reinhard resists, so you can count that, yes.

Thing is, MM has several ways to put the opponent in a pseudostate. Absorb the body, and it'll be, like Goku once said, "he can't even die." Petrification, as many explosions caused by Mewtwo petrified people caught in it, and yes, it's instant.

The only thing that can possibly be a surefire factor is Petrification and that's iffy when we also consider the whole "constant state of creation and destruction of Gladsheimr as well" along with the fact that, again, there are people who rot matter and even intangible things around them while not holding a candle to Reinhard. I find it very unlikely too that Reinhard would fail to deal with Petrification or would be insta petrified when he has like a ton of tools and resistances of his own as well (up to the conceptual level, at that...).

Furthermore we don't really vote based on X can't possibly put Y down with anything it has ever.

We vote based on Y has more chances than X.

If we had to prove in any match that "Well, this character resists or nopes 100% of the things the other can do even if they have a varied arsenal of powers" before making a vote in their favor, every match would be either stomp or stalemate.

And again, if absorbing Reinhard was that simple I'd have said Lavos absorbs him via Large Planet Level absorption in the previous thread. I didn't. That speaks of his resistance by itself...

Dunno if anyone ever brought this up, but I'm pretty sure Mirage Mewtwo would never time travel due to the fact it would defeat itself, as it would go back to a point when there are no Mirage generators.

@Fate. I didn't say soul absorption this time. Also, considering beings like living gas, living plasma, and living magma are subjected to some of those statuses, I wouldn't say that because intangible/fluid intangible beings exist, they no sell things. Plus, having beings who are fodder to you that can do xyz doesn't mean you can resist xyz.

The real cal howard said:
@Fate. I didn't say soul absorption this time.
What makes me angry about this argument the most is that you know all too well that Lavos' absorption covers body, mind and soul. As for the rest, point.

Considering Young has worked on the Mirage System for literal years, and since he was like a teen, the point on M.M. defeating itself wouldnt make much sense. And again, he has Xatus constant precog so like stated a 100 times he'd see he either can or needs to use it to win the instant the battle starts.

Literally none of that matters, though. Mirage Mewtwo cannot exist in the real world without the Mirage generators, which would not exist if it time travelled back to before they existed. Hence why I said it would never do that, because it would be a terrible idea.

Maybe so, but how would it exist in the past when the reason it exists no longer exists.

Does he have it's constant precog? Ya know, did young actually say he has the abilities of all Pokemon or did he just say he had data on them?

And regardless, he still doesn't use hax in character.

Unless the Generator itself had like Universal+ Range, Mewtwo would indeed TP itself by time-travelling to the past.

*Explodes again*

FateAlbane said:
Unless the Generator itself had like Universal+ Range, Mewtwo would indeed TP itself by time-travelling to the past.
It had the range of Dr. Yung's castle, and could expand its range by firing missiles connected to the generator.

So no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back