• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Episode 6: Return of the Mewtwo: Mirage Mewtwo vs Reinhard Heydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
It's hard to explain.
Because Kukui kept on debating a point that should've been dropped, the more everyone else kept debunking, the more they seemed right. And they were going for Reinhard. So if any new voters come and see this, they'll see those posts and assume Reinhard's side is right, because they had the better points for longer.

TL;DR, it's a matter of quitting while you're ahead.
Chin up, you haven't played every card yet. I see a big list of abilities (that I'm not gonna all read through or ask about), on MM's page. Time Stop and Time Manipulation caught my eye, elaborate a bit on this? Ren managed to fend Reinhard off with his own time stop, if Mewtwo's is similarly potent, it could at least start defending from there. Even trying for a stalemate isn't bad in my book, honestly. Then again, this thing is getting way too big. Don't think anyone would be willing to jump in if they have to read all of the above.

well is there a new vote to halt grace period or not yet?

Edit: Cause the score is 9-6 in rein's favor as far as I counted and well it started 3 hours ago the period just saying hence what i meant in halting

well 24 hours have passed i'll ask this to be added alright guys?

it's added by CP so if someone could kindly close this that would be swell so that's a wrap ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back