• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Episode 6: Return of the Mewtwo: Mirage Mewtwo vs Reinhard Heydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Reinhard, but it is more thanks to his ourtrageous resistances and Regenerationn that will allow him to survive that massive onslaughter of powers that Mewtwo wields, while countering with his own hax.

you know, letting Reinhard keep infinite Attack speed while nerfing Mewtwos infinite speed is nothing but unfair.

ok so i guess 1 for nazi badass (though someone correct me if i miss votes)

I'll vote for Mewtwo, but Arceus, simply because of him being capable of bypassing those resistances, and Embargo prevents use of Gladeshmir.

noted but what do you mean embargo prevents use of glasheirm if its power negation that's not how briah works it works on a reality warping way shaping a desire to be real

Actually, we always say how attack speed is Equalized, why is the spear an exception again?

regular speed is equal due to mewtwo having infinite speed but the moment lance leave rein's hand the moment it hits so...how does it react also ppl need to remember looking will make the mind burn and touching the lance even without rein shooting it will cause the person's existence to be burned (ren tried to wield and take it from rein failed HORRIBLY)

You gotta remember that this Mewtwo is a hologram. A projection of the Mirage System. No mind, or even existence, to burn.

I actually find it funny that Mewtwo has a shot via being...Mewtwo and mindscrewing after negating resistances. Things actual Mewtwo can do.

i was just clarrifying i'm still trying to be as impartial as possible (if i show too much to reinhard sorry i was just trying to give more insight cause DI is somewhat new to others)

well...the spear killed meth who is the embodiment of darkness and has type 8 immortality and mid-godly regen as it destroyed everything about meth from mystery to his history of existence

The spear in question erased a guy who was reliant on the Concept of Darkness in one go.

That's above the paycheck of most 3D fiction characters out there, Mirage Mewtwo included.

Btw, I'm not voting nor anything. Just stating again that yes, if we get to "Reinhard throws spear", welp.

i just want to make sure did i count the votes right or is there votes i missed?

"cannot be dissolved in one hit for being data" like sturdy according to kukui though well iirc it said that won't work against spear i think it was in the thread

My vote goes to Reinhard.

MVS can easily erase M.M. "But he is information", yeah, but even "knowledge" can be erased by this fists.

That's if M.M. gets the chance cuz M.M. will not just stand there and let it hit.

Plus is this Reinhard again Acasual? If not, time travel killing can be a thing.

no he isn't but again does MM know that he HAS to do that in order to win immediately? FYI i may not put in OP but type 8 for rein is disabled other wise rein won't die

Yeah we established that above actually. This Mewtwo has constant precog via Xatus powers to see the past, present and future all at once he will see and know time travel is either a option or the only option to win the battle the instant it starts.

Doesn't Xatu have to stay still to see the future and stuff? Also just because you CAN see does not mean you CAN react to it. Plus it would be unfair to allow Mewtwo to be using his precog BEFORE the fight begins. Also how does Mewtwo bypass Resistances?

Anyway are we not counting Reinhard's summonings? Also Time Paradoxing shouldn't kill him due to Mid-Godly. So shouldn't he like come back? What of his Reality Warping. Just because MM has more abilities, does not mean he gets the win. Lucemon proved that much if you look at his inconclusive matches.

he only gets mid-godly should he stay in glasheirm outside its low-godly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back