• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Episode 6: Return of the Mewtwo: Mirage Mewtwo vs Reinhard Heydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragon no, xatu doesnt have to stay still to watch the future and past. Xatu stays still because he fears what he is watching.

in ikabey i think he does summon it instantly (iirc he even turned it to mobile mode against meth and didn't really use anything other than lance while LDO fought him) even if he chants its very quick (chants are pointless btw)

Regen doesn't help against paradoxes. If you are paradoxed, you never had the regen to begin with

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Doesn't Xatu have to stay still to see the future and stuff? Also just because you CAN see does not mean you CAN react to it. Plus it would be unfair to allow Mewtwo to be using his precog BEFORE the fight begins. Also how does Mewtwo bypass Resistances?

Anyway are we not counting Reinhard's summonings? Also Time Paradoxing shouldn't kill him due to Mid-Godly. So shouldn't he like come back? What of his Reality Warping. Just because MM has more abilities, does not mean he gets the win. Lucemon proved that much if you look at his inconclusive matches.
We already discussed that above, Xatu doesnt need to stand still. Plus, fighters would be standing still at the start of their fights anyway so i dont see how this matters. Its not Mewtwo using it BEFORE the fight its the INSTANT it starts since its a constant viewing through time.

As for bypassing resistances, I think Cal mentioned it.

but all at once or one at a time? He has quite a few tbf

Yes, but while he does so Reinhard can easily attack. Honestly, going for Reinhard here. He doesn't see everything instantly and thus it takes time. This isn't a brief image. It a long reading. This gives Reinhard enough time to activate is Briah and utilize his summons and souls to fight off Mewtwo. It all depends on who does what first. Either Mewtwo Time Travels or Reinhard....ahem..."Throws his spear"....

Wait a minute he has an attack that bypasses distance. If I learned anything from Arceus vs Cronos, bypassing distance is allowed in Speed Equalized as it's a type of hax. Going for Reinhard just for that honestly. So just to piss off Fate. Reinhard Throws his spear.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
What do you mean exactly?
bypassing resistence and @dragon ok 3 for nazi now plus lol to piss fate

Why are we equating "bypass type-based resistance" to "bypass any kind of resistance" to begin with? I'm also pretty sure that the mind resistance of Reinhard is way stronger than anything that M.M. can nullify, unless it has mindscrewed a tier 2 and I haven't noticed it

The precognition of M. Mewtwo is not based entirely on the ability of Xatu.

By the way, I'm not voting yet, honestly, I'm not sure...

B╠Â╠Â╠Âu╠Â╠Â╠Ât╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Âi╠Â╠Â╠Ât╠Â╠Â╠Â'╠Â╠Â╠Âs╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Âp╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Âb╠Â╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Â╠Âb╠Â╠Â╠Âl╠Â╠Â╠Ây╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠ÂR╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Âi╠Â╠Â╠Ân╠Â╠Â╠Âh╠Â╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠Âd╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Ât╠Â╠Â╠Âh╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Âw╠Â╠Â╠Âi╠Â╠Â╠Ân╠Â╠Â╠Âg╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Âh╠Â╠Â╠Âi╠Â╠Â╠Âs╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Âs╠Â╠Â╠Âp╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠Â

Kaltias said:
Why are we equating "bypass type-based resistance" to "bypass any kind of resistance" to begin with?
I guess it depends on the move. What is the move again?

I think reinhard take this, the only thing mewtwo has is time travel to defeat reinhard while reinhard has his spear and machina's briah to win and not mention the gladeshhmir, reinhard can summon the Einherjar to aid him in this fight. and well plus the reason above I guess.

So umm...how is this gonna stop Reinhard from having his essence absorbed via being looked at?

...that came out as far more rude than intended and I'm sorry if it sounded asshole-ish

he does resist spiritual stuff that's basic for LDO users and @cal i don't think you sound rude at all

The real cal howard said:
Think like...Digitize of Soul. Mwahahahaha!!!!
Are you sure it's not just soul absorption? Aint letting you get such a power that easily. ovo

If youre referring to Dusclop's dex entries, it sounds more like soul steal followed by immediate burning of said soul.

It usually describes it as a blackhole/void that takes in spirits.

It also says it can absorb anything no matter how big. Pretty sure that's matter, so Dusclops can absorb body and soul.

That's not really essence though.

And assuming it's an actual black hole and thus why it can do so, would it not avoidable with Ftl speed?

well its depends on the Black hole itself cause it can be a pseudo one so different properties are possible

I mean if it was a real one, itd warrant a huge upgrade, but it goes back and forth, in some games it describes it being a void that sucks anything in and called a black hole and others a ball of fire inside the otherwise empty dusclops.

alright just wondering and also black holes in fiction are VARYING in so many ways so...idk legit or not is hard to verify

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So just to piss off Fate. Reinhard Throws his spear.
Mygod
"So, are we just going to be watching or...? Rusalka, what are you doing?" "Shut it, I'm making a booth for bets on this bridge. Come one, come all!" "...How is that a torture device?" "It makes people lose all their money for no reason. It's one of the most diabolical torture devices that ever existed." "Oh... That... Makes sense. Ok, so what are we betting here?" "Psh, isn't that obvious? How long it takes for the spear to be thrown." "Less time than it will take for us to actually do something, apparently."

Joke's soooo on you. ovo I said that would happen since my first comment, I'm just not voting because I don't want to debate this and hurt Cal's feelings anymore I don't know M. M. that well.
Also mfw looking at this thread because Red forgot to restrict LDO and nobody noticed it = Rusalka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back