• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elder Scrolls upgrade thread

So, after my monumental success upgrading Inu-verse, I was thinking maybe I could help upgrade Elder Scrolls verse, potentially past Tier 1-B

I remember hearing anything stronger than sithis was unknown because we didnt know if the elder scrolls had inifnite dimensions or something. Well, this thread is for all the ES Heads to combine their power, and see if we can do something substantial for the verse.

I'll be looking into the lore, because I remember something saying that there were infinite alternate realities or something along those lines, i don't know.

We have already had multiple attempts to upgrade the Elder Scrolls, and we did not get anything substantial to go by for higher ratings than currently.

Quite frankly, I am tired of them, unless we get new information.

In any case, "shooting 17-dimensional mathematics" is far too contradictory a reference for an ordinary machine, and not remotely a sufficiently good gauge, especially as the Aedra and The Daedra are supposed to consist of an enormous number of universal continuums.

I've gone through the lore repository myself for most of the relevant gods and didn't find anything in the last revision with Sheoth so I sort of doubt we will find something big this time

This is all by MK so I don't know if his lore is accepted here but whatever.

I don't know how to interpret this feat so I'll leave that to you guys.

"A single Wheel? More like a Telescope that stretches all the way back to the Eye of the Anui-El, with Padomaics innumerable along its infinite walls.

I Belive that the wheel is the Multiverse

Next feat Cyrus and Vivec fight and they did this

Arm out, knee down, coal on the teeth to hide your smile. The Pankratosword, but this is forbidden. Arc the bones that otherwise cannot bend. The Threat of Mirrors. Using the Math Athlete, you could occur several places during a single duel, illustrious and sure. Paint fake eyes all over your face and then hide your real ones among them; the opponent can no longer read where you look. The Premeditated Modesty. The Fingers-Knife serves as five, protecting your cardinal points and your central theory; five thrusts, spaced microseconds apart, like tapping the desk bored, waiting for morning bread.

I think is a MHS+ feat

I got more feats incoming

The first one is a high 2-A feat (Padomaics likely refers to Padomaic Gods aka 2-A gods aka Anui-El is above an infinite amount of those gods).

If we go with, say, 10 microseconds per spacing, the feat would take 40 microseconds in all.

If we say a thrust is 1m (likely not but would need scaling for that), that is 5m/40s x 10^6 = 125,000 m/s = Mach 367

Alakabamm said:
The first one is a high 2-A feat (Padomaics likely refers to Padomaic Gods aka 2-A gods aka Anui-El is above an infinite amount of those gods).

If we go with, say, 10 microseconds per spacing, the feat would take 40 microseconds in all.

If we say a thrust is 1m (likely not but would need scaling for that), that is 5m/40s x 10^6 = 125,000 m/s = Mach 367
I get the socond part but not the fist one that much, it's talking as if there where more than one Arubis which consists of 3 infinite structures each infinitely bigger than the other. Mundus is Considered a Multiverse and Oblivion have infinite realms inside of it and well Aetherius is a endless sea or so it's been said.

Good feat nover the less....in the end Vivec moved so fast that Cyrus couldnt even see him, hell he even hit him multiple times and he didn't notice.

Cyrus is the one that did the microsecond feat

Back