• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Profiles

Okay fellow Tarnished, as you can see with the title, this thread will specifically focus on making profiles for the Elden Ring characters so we can keep the general discussion thread for more...general stuff.

This thread will be about discussing wich characters should have a profile and those who shouldn't, the feats needed to make profiles (general and specific to some characters), list of abilities, tier proposals (beginning of game, mid-game and endgame), scaling, in short the whole package. Let's go.

Edit: It should be obvious but this thread will be full of spoilers.

Last edited:
As mentioned in prior threads:

• Radahn's feat of calling down meteors was calc'd (or so I've heard) at 7-A. If that gets posted to an actual calc blog, where someone is insane enough to count the falling stars, they can do so.
  • Right now I've only really seen one instance of arguable Tier 4, and that's the statement from the first teaser trailer where it was said the Elden Ring commands the very stars. Unlike Radahn's "stars", these seem to be the real deal. Only downside? Teaser trailer released two years before the full game.
  • If nothing else for lower tiers, we have shit like Magma Wyrms spitting molten rock, and Fallingstar Beasts being literal meteors. We even have a crater for the one near Volcano Manor, where they leveled the top of a mountain. Both good choices.
  • Shit tier enemies can probably scale to breaking a small cart or a bunch of boxes or smth.

There's already a general ER discussion thread but we agreed to make one focused specifically on profiles so we can talk about more general stuff in the first one
I changed it to General Discussion for now, since this isn't actually suggesting any concrete changes but rather serves as a place to discuss them.

This should probably wait untill we actually have everything gathered, we're not gonna do half assed profiles.
And by that I mean just the actual l o r e stuff, we're gonna need clips and screenshots of character abilities, shots of statements and dialogue, etc.

I've been making an effort of gathering the needed stuff for most (Every relevant boss character, Blaidd, Ranni and Tarnished, Ovens called Mal so I'm probably just gonna dump all the stuff I have for her in a sandbox and just let him go nuts), slapping them in imgur albums, making gifs, etc (about 10h of footage, HUDless too), but obviously lacking a bunch of shit, I got nothing for Alexander so someone else might need to do that.

I've been making an effort of gathering the needed stuff for most (Every relevant boss character, Blaidd, Ranni and Tarnished, Ovens called Mal so I'm probably just gonna dump all the stuff I have for her in a sandbox and just let him go nuts), slapping them in imgur albums, making gifs, etc (about 10h of footage, HUDless too), but obviously lacking a bunch of shit, I got nothing for Alexander so someone else might need to do that.
Oh I REALLY hope she'll get a profile

Also you dudes have no idea how ******* BULLSHIT is it to get footage of Malenia's second phase without a HUD, doubly so when I have to actively get hit by her attacks, get them from good angles and lighting and more, I have to go through phase 1 without a HUD (cant tell what her HP is, cant see my own, cant see my item bar so i have to memorize what im on, etc), and then I have to survive in phase 2 long enough just so she does move #69 out of #420, get hit by it, and hope it looks good enough to clip. And then do it all over again for the other 419 moves, assuming it was good enough.

This is ******* agonizing AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Oh yeah, all with default wolf armor and a shitty basic bitch longsword because that's the tarnished's "default".

Also you dudes have no idea how ******* BULLSHIT is it to get footage of Malenia's second phase without a HUD, doubly so when I have to actively get hit by her attacks, get them from good angles and lighting and more, I have to go through phase 1 without a HUD (cant tell what her HP is, cant see my own, cant see my item bar so i have to memorize what im on, etc), and then I have to survive in phase 2 long enough just so she does move #69 out of #420, get hit by it, and hope it looks good enough to clip. And then do it all over again for the other 419 moves, assuming it was good enough.

This is ******* agonizing AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Oh yeah, all with default wolf armor and a shitty basic bitch longsword because that's the tarnished's "default".
Your efforts are definitely appreciated, at least, that's some quality work you're doing. (But also I don't think people will mind if you give yourself a few more concessions like better armor and shit)

(But also I don't think people will mind if you give yourself a few more concessions like better armor and shit)
I've got every boss with wolf armor and shitty longsword except Elden Beast who I'm looking at and Mal phase 2, at this point I have to for consistency.
Some of this shit sucks though, it took 80 minutes just to get Malekith to do his shitty roar move that doesn't even hurt you.

You need to be atone for something?
Can't have hp bars and items and text blocking the screen, also removed subs too.

As mentioned in prior threads:

• Radahn's feat of calling down meteors was calc'd (or so I've heard) at 7-A. If that gets posted to an actual calc blog, where someone is insane enough to count the falling stars, they can do so.
  • Right now I've only really seen one instance of arguable Tier 4, and that's the statement from the first teaser trailer where it was said the Elden Ring commands the very stars. Unlike Radahn's "stars", these seem to be the real deal. Only downside? Teaser trailer released two years before the full game.
  • If nothing else for lower tiers, we have shit like Magma Wyrms spitting molten rock, and Fallingstar Beasts being literal meteors. We even have a crater for the one near Volcano Manor, where they leveled the top of a mountain. Both good choices.
  • Shit tier enemies can probably scale to breaking a small cart or a bunch of boxes or smth.
The place you fight Astel is actually an impact zone too, but not only that, it's ******* massive, given the impact extends from the Cloister to where it is.

The place you fight Astel is actually an impact zone too, but not only that, it's ******* massive, given the impact extends from the Cloister to where it is.
I don't think Astel would scale to typical bosses, whereas Fallingstar Beasts absolutely would. But fair point.

The Tarnished.

Crucibel Knight.

Godrick.

Tree Sentinel.

Trolls.

Land Octopus.

Margit.

Mausoleum.

Bloodhound Knight.

Blaidd.

Radahn.

Rennala.