• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elaine, Michael, Lucifer, and the Presence Possible 1-C upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me reading Deagon lose it little by little and sipping tea
Can you just stay on the topic because this isn't exactly fun for me either. At least his trying to stay on topic and trying to understand. I had to reword everything multiple times and each time it had to be more simpler for him. I don't get this amusement simply because you couldn't follow the thread.

Last edited:
Goofy, I'm gonna scream. What tiers do you want to change and why?
The title literally says it. Change Elaine(Dunamis Demiurgos) to 1-C since I realized that the Presence is already considered 1-C despite the Vertigo section telling us his Low 1-C, possibly 1-C. Michael and Lucifer to 1-C and the reason is in the OP.

Also, are we going to separate the Presence profile? One for Yahweh which should just be 1-C and the other one for the Divine Presence for High 1-C?

Change Elaine(Dunamis Demiurgos) to 1-C since I realized that the Presence is already considered 1-C despite the Vertigo section telling us his Low 1-C, possibly 1-C. Michael and Lucifer to 1-C and the reason is in the OP.
Goodness gracious.

So let me get this straight, the only changes you are advocating for is:

1. Specifying that a universal feat is Low 2-C in the cosmology page

2. Changing Elaine, Lucifer, and Michael to 1-C, because the Presence's page currently says 1-C?

That's it? Please be very clear here. Are you advocating for any other changes?

Goodness gracious.

So let me get this straight, the only changes you are advocating for is:

1. Specifying that a universal feat is Low 2-C in the cosmology page
Yes but add it only for Vertigo section. There's already something for Universal feat for DC Cosmology which was what I just put:

Tiering: Universal feats are between 3-A and High 3-A, unless the feat specifies an entire space-time continuum, the total destruction of a universe or something else (Low 2-C)

“Unless” the feat specified an entire space-time continuum, the total destruction of a Universe or something else(Low 2-C)

Just add it for Vertigo Cosmology in which a Universe is Low 2-C. Since the Vertigo page doesn't have anything other than the Multiverse being a 2-A structure.

2. Changing Elaine, Lucifer, and Michael to 1-C, because the Presence's page currently says 1-C?
The reason is in the OP.

You can ignore the Presence because his already 1-C. It's just on the revision page he was rated in Vertigo as Low 1-C, possibly 1-C. For Elaine upgrade the Dunamis Demiurgos key to just 1-C.
That's it? Please be very clear here. Are you advocating for any other changes?
No. I just had one question will there be a Presence profile split key one for Yahweh and the other for the Divine Presence?

Can you summarize the reason?
Lucifer has stated that time and space are an extensions of the mind, the will. When Lucifer shattered his gates through time and space he made sure each gate was in every world, every realm. We know that Creation is separated into levels which include worlds(universes), dimensions(spatiotemporal), and realms(afterlives/locations outside the Multiverse).

A Universe would scale to a Low 2-C due to the fact that each Universe follows the standard Universal model coveted by time and space dimensionality equivalent to 4D which is greater than the 3-dimensional space by a set infinite margin.
Not sure, probably not.
If so we can disregard the Presence here since he's one and the same for each Cosmology.

Lucifer has stated that time and space are an extensions of the mind, the will. When Lucifer shattered his gates through time and space he made sure each gate was in every world, every realm. We know that Creation is separated into levels which include worlds(universes), dimensions(spatiotemporal), and realms(afterlives/locations outside the Multiverse).
Why is that 1-C? To get them solidly 1-C you'd have to prove a level of infinity above the Silver City, mainly.

Why is that 1-C? To get them solidly 1-C you'd have to prove a level of infinity above the Silver City, mainly.
I'm sorry I thought you just wanted the Universal scale.

As I stated Yahweh made the City just by willing it with his breath. Where he could undo or create it at any given will with his “power.” That set “power” was divided into two Michael and Lucifer capable of doing things only he could.

Yahweh transcends the Host and the City and all of them are insignificant to him as his one true god that's boundless and endless in nature like that of the Void. Michael possesses the raw power to create and destroy on a scale Yahweh could and that power was used to build the City in the first place.

The City and the Host are nothing to Michael and Lucifer as both were created to reflect upon their action. They can easily fill the role of God and Lucifer like his father can make afterlives and Elaine with just the Demiurgic Power scales above both Heaven and Hell. All three scale to Yahweh who scales to the Void.

Yahweh transcends the Host and the City and all of them are insignificant to him as his one true god that's boundless and endless in nature like that of the Void. Michael possesses the raw power to create and destroy on a scale Yahweh could and that power was used to build the City in the first place.

The City and the Host are nothing to Michael and Lucifer as both were created to reflect upon their action. They can easily fill the role of God and Lucifer like his father can make afterlives and Elaine with just the Demiurgic Power scales above both Heaven and Hell. All three scale to Yahweh who scales to the Void.
Okay, this is much clearer. Essentially you're saying "Michael, Lucifer, and Elaine are solidly 1-C due to having superiority over the Silver City."

I am open to that.

I'm open to the possibility of the brothers, Elaine and Yahweh being 1-C, but I don't think the reasoning is enough to warrant the tier. Correct me if I'm wrong but you're putting Elaine at 1-C for easily destroying a Low 1-C structure with her will and Lucifer/Michael for destroying the Mansions of Silence with his presence. Does just easily being able to destroy a realm give you a qualitative superiority over that realm?

Unrelated but why do we have the mansions of silence feat at Low 1-C? If Lucifer's existence is enough to destroy a Low 1-C structure, shouldn't all of the 2-A creation and other Low 1-C realms be destroyed just from him entering it? Yet that never happens.

Unrelated but why do we have the mansions of silence feat at Low 1-C? If Lucifer's existence is enough to destroy a Low 1-C structure, shouldn't all of the 2-A creation and other Low 1-C realms be destroyed just from him entering it? Yet that never happens.
That's because there is context behind it. The Mansions pull part on your mind like tidal waves crashing on the shores. Your mind is your greatest weapon and Lucifer’s willpower was too heavy for the Mansions. By destroying the Mansion he indirectly destroys the Universes unlike what people claim it's not fragile until in the presence of Lucifer.

Destroying the Mansion wasn't of power but simply his will being too heavy.

Last edited:
Elaine viewing a 5D structure (Silver City) as the size of an ant would make her 6D which is still Low 1-C.
I don't think seeing like an ant to 5-D structure alone would be enough for qualitative transcendence(6-D). But if there is additional support, it maybe be enough.

I don't think seeing like an ant to 5-D structure alone would be enough for qualitative transcendence(6-D). But if there is additional support, it maybe be enough.
The City views the Universe as it glistens and glitters like a child's toy. Yet this is enough for qualitative superiority, Elaine's case is no different.

Elaine with the context here is referencing that Creation is insignificant like that of how Vertigo treats lower dimensions. She just put to scale how it seems, it could be a lot more than just that. The whole point is to empathize with how powerful she is compared to the Multiverse.

The City views the Universe as it glistens and glitters like a child's toy. Yet this is enough for qualitative superiority, Elaine's case is no different.
In fact, these alone are not sufficient for qualitative transcendence, I am sure there is additional support. But if the situations are the same, I have no problem.

Elaine with the context here is referencing that Creation is insignificant like that of how Vertigo treats lower dimensions. She just put to scale how it seems, it could be a lot more than just that. The whole point is to empathize with how powerful she is compared to the Multiverse.
This may be one of the "additional supports" I was talking about.

Im still pretty confused on the reasoning for 1-C, is it that they view 6-D structures as “ants" or nothing in comparison to themselves? Where are the 6-D structures? In The Mansion of Silence?

Im still pretty confused on the reasoning for 1-C, is it that they view 6-D structures as “ants" or nothing in comparison to themselves? Where are the 6-D structures? In The Mansion of Silence?
Deagon I'm pretty sure would try to implement the Low 2-C tier for a single Universe. This is 4D in terms of dimensional space being larger than 3-D. The Multiverse which is already accounted as 2-A would be 5-D as it contains all these Universal structures which is a degree of infinity. Then the City is the second level of infinity(superiority) and what I would consider 6-D(qualitative). The beings transcend all these levels to put them to be at least 7D which is warranted for 1-C.

We don't have an actual rating for a single Universe in Vertigo. We instead largely put it at 2-A as a whole to represent the Multiverse. So I suggest we use the Universal Model which contains a space-time conntuium for each Universe to be Low 2-C due to the fact each Universe has its own space-time continuum and is infinitely comparably larger than the 3-D coordinate space.
In fact, we treat every single universes of DC, regardless of cosmology, as Low 2-C structures. This is on our DC Cosmology blog.

Last edited:
Sorry I don't really understand the op and tbh, I'm too lazy to read all the whole thread. 😅 Can you summarize the changes you are proposing?
Universe - Low 2-C
Multiverse - 2-A
Realms/Afterlives - Low 1-C

Yahweh made the City just by willing it with his breath. Where he could undo or create it at any given will with his “power.” That set “power” was divided into two Michael and Lucifer capable of doing things only he could.

So you're suggesting upgrading Elaine, Michael, Lucifer and the Presence to 1-C since they transcend the Silver City, which itself is Low 1-C by being qualitatively superior to the material world, right?

Remind me if i am wrong, the Silver City and the Mansion of Silence are 5-D, right? If so, why would the arguments above qualify as a transcendence over 6-D?

The City views the Universe as it glistens and glitters like a child's toy. Yet this is enough for qualitative superiority,
No the Silver City doesn’t view the universe as a child’s toy. The universe is simply described as glistening and glittering like a child’s toy. There’s nothing about the Silver City that makes it qualitatively superior to the universe.

No the Silver City doesn’t view the universe as a child’s toy. The universe is simply described as glistening and glittering like a child’s toy. There’s nothing about the Silver City that makes it qualitatively superior to the universe.
I said it views as it glitters and glistens like a child's toy which is exactly what you said. There was no confusion about what was said.

The City is accepted as Low 1-C and multiple threads agreed on that and you have already discussed this with many people. So stop bringing this logic of it not being Low 1-C.

thats what im asking

i think its because the OP is saying that the dreaming is 5D, silver city is 6D etc
I never said this. I said we if we scale it would seem more likely that it would be tiered like that. The Dreaming itself isn't 5D, I was just saying that because you called the City 5D which I don't see why it is, and that it would be more “likely” the Dreaming would be 5D. This is following the logic that's Dream birth imagination(5D). However; it's not said it is. Please read what I said carefully.

In case, you haven't read what I said multiple times:

Universe: 4D
Multiverse: 5D
Dreaming: Outside 5D maybe 6D
Silver City: 6D
Michael and Lucifer: 7D
Elaine: at least 7D maybe 8D
Presence: 8D since he scales to the Void which is a definite 1-C.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back