• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Egg vs Dorito (Eggman vs Bill Cipher)

I dunno, aside from the abilities the Phantom Ruby would have, Eggman's still little more than a regular human, and the Resistance to Transmutation bit for Adventure Eggman was explicitly written for his machines in his profile, so he doesn't get that. Bill Cipher can do everything Eggman couldn't and his High-Mid Regen makes it hard for Eggman to kill him in an otherwise unstoppable-vs-immovable battle. Granted Bill has this weakness where he just couldn't resist a deal, but then, what good is that when Eggman doesn't have a means to deal with Cipher from within?

I'm not voting yet as I'd rather wait for a counterargument.

Eggman should still have a transmutation resistance via being unaffected by Blue Wisps, although I don’t think it’s layered.

Both of them can do their hax with finger snaps and Eggman’s is subjective reality stuff and history manip which works on type 1 acausals

Eggman should still have a transmutation resistance via being unaffected by Blue Wisps, although I don’t think it’s layered.

Both of them can do their hax with finger snaps and Eggman’s is subjective reality stuff and history manip which works on type 1 acausals
Perhaps that can help, I mean I do recall a memory destroying gun being used to destroy Bill Cipher from within, although the finale had shown Bill as a statue at the very end, so I think that merely incapacitated him.

Perhaps that can help, I mean I do recall a memory destroying gun being used to destroy Bill Cipher from within, although the finale had shown Bill as a statue at the very end, so I think that merely incapacitated him.
Statue Bill is what happens when his soul leaves his physical body, which he does to enter others' minds. (Basically what I'm saying is that the gun had nothing to do with Bill's body being a statue.)

Eggman doesn't seem to have the resistences Super forms have since he's powered by the ruby, so idk what stops Bill from just snapping and turning him into a banner or putting him to sleep

Eggman having limited stamina is also an issue here, especially since Bill has low godly regen

Eggman can just warp Bill in a dream world where he thinks he won, while absorbing his energy. So it's more who goes first.

Eggman can just warp Bill in a dream world where he thinks he won, while absorbing his energy. So it's more who goes first.
How in character and how fast Eggman would do it? Because Bill can do both with a snap, and it's definitely in character for him to lead with it against anyone not called the Pines family

How in character and how fast Eggman would do it? Because Bill can do both with a snap, and it's definitely in character for him to lead with it against anyone not called the Pines family
Bill and him snapping is kind of a weird thing. Like, half the time he does snap and other half he either points to fire a big ass beam (Time Baby) or just tries to punch the shit out of something (The Shacktron).

Bill and him snapping is kind of a weird thing. Like, half the time he does snap and other half he either points to fire a big ass beam (Time Baby) or just tries to punch the shit out of something (The Shacktron).
His behavior against Time Baby is different because they have a grudge to each other, but for most opponents he has no ties to, he snaps them (Like Mabel putting her to sleep, Prestom Northwest having every hole in his body shuffled, Ford being turned to gold and the other members of the zodiac turning into banners), so Bill is actually pretty likely to snap in battle

Does it work on also Type 4 Acasuals? Pretty sure Type 4 combined with Type 1 makes ya immune to stuff that affects just Type 1 due to their acausality being "better".

Does it work on also Type 4 Acasuals? Pretty sure Type 4 combined with Type 1 makes ya immune to stuff that affects just Type 1 due to their acausality being "better".
Not that I can find, but I also didn't see much that Type 4 could do to counter Light-Eggman. Plus Eggman could just send him to the Shadow Realm Null-Space if his Egg Field stuff doesn't work, which I don't see Bill having a counter for from what I recall.

(Though this likely won't matter anyways seeing as the Sonic-verse is likely getting upgraded to 5 - 7D, meaning this whole thing is likely to be scrapped. Don't you just love hypertimelines? I sure don't. :D)

I'm not sure. Both are fairy arrogant and sure of themselves. I think Bill Cipher would likely start with trying to laser him (like with Time Baby or when Ford tried to shoot him) or by trying to petrify / otherwise transform him (He seems to do that a lot in the series, like again with Ford, most of the Townsfolk, the main characters after they fail to do the Zodiac thing, and taking away Mabel's cuteness in Dreamscapers). If that doesn't work, then he might try to do his other, more extreme hax like reality warping.

Looking at Eggman's profile, he doesn't seem to have the usual invulnerability granted by Super Forms. Unless I'm mistaken, most characters use the Phantom Ruby to create clones and warp reality, so I imagine that would be close to the first thing Eggman does, if he doesn't also start by just trying to like... punch Bill or something. I would argue he's a higher tier, but we're making both 2-A, so...

ATM, I think I'm voting Inconclusive, maybe leaning towards Bill (since he has regeneration and more instances of him straight up killing his enemies).

Oh yeah forgot about this. Since 5D Mainline Sonic has passed, I'll ask a mod if they can close this up.

Back