• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

edit count leaderboard

i want to know who are the top 10 people with most edits in vsbw and the difference between their edit counts.....it will be fun & interesting to find out

1. Antvasima

2. WeeklyBattles

3. Dark649

4. The real cal howard

5. Schnee One

6. Ryukama

7. Dragonmasterxyz

8. Matthew Schroeder

9. Burning Full Fingers

10. Promestei

what about the highest and lowest edit counts and the difference between them in all categories?

1. bureaucrats
  • difference = 173,000

1. administrators
  • difference = 68,000

1. moderators
  • lowest =
  • difference =

1. calc group and image helpers
  • lowest =
  • difference =

1. regular users
  • lowest =
  • difference =

Lowest admin is probably AKM (surprising that it isn't me)

Highest content mod is Elizhaa I'm pretty sure

Highest disco mod is Schnee obviously (there is no typo here btw, I was just lazy)

I think it would be much more insteresting if we count edits from certain namespaces only. For example, more than 73% of my current VBW edits were done in the Main Space, given that I'm more like a classic wiki contributor and don't hang out on the forum that much.

Use this special page.

Lowest regular user is Matthew Shredder. He beats out the other 0 edit people because despite his nonexistent edits, he still managed to get banned twice.

There's also Lionel Suggs himself, who seems to be banned for literally no reason.

EditCount shows higher results than ListUsers.

If you use just mainspace edits, the rankings are something like;

1. Antvasima
  2. Dark649
  3. Me (Promestein)
  4. My bot
  5. Weekly
  6. Ryukama

Mainspace edits = profile edits, right?

@Andy not me, it's KamiYasha

~hides in a corner~

I do know I'm #34 on the official edit count of all users, but I don't think I'm on any list here.

@AKM

Literally all pages that are counted in the number at the the right top corner, not just character profiles.

Yeah you guys are ones to talk. I'm literally the only admin who is in the 4-digits here. smh

I literally used to think it was impossible to have less than 10k edits and still be promoted to admi

@Andytrenom

In my opinion to have less than 1,000 clean-up edits and become a Content Moderator is a harder feat... Just sayin'.

Skalt711 said:
In my opinion to have less than 1,000 clean-up edits and become a Content Moderator is a harder feat... Just sayin'.
Boi don't even bring it up. I just completed 1000 of those lol

@Andy, you didn't have to cross that out ovo

Back