• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Farewell everyone: Im leaving

Wow.... I've known you for a while, Kukui. I didn't expect you to go and leave ( likely temporarily , but still.... ) .... But due to your reasons it's understandable, as I've had similar thoughts of leaving for a long period of time for similar reasons. I hope you have a nice, relaxing experience outside of the wikia. Good luck Proffessor Kukui, my dear friend.

Take care Kukui, you were quite a good friend and a well behaved individual on our site. You also seemed knowledgeable on various topics. You will be deeply missed and are always welcome to return to this site. I just hope things go well with you as far as RL stuff is concerned.

take care of life, man. Please don't ever consider yourself useless, cause I did enjoy reading your arguments regardless of whether they're subjective or objective. You contributed a lot here in this community, and while I'm relatively still new and thus it's out of place for me to say that, I just wanted to let you know this. Hopefully we'll see you again.

Goodbye.

Btw I want to say something; I don't think anyone would have considered you an unproductive member here. I am not gonna lie and say that you never make arguments that are hard to get the logic of, or that you cannot be tiring to some in a debate but that doesn't matter.

It is clear that you don't do such things out of malice but as a legitimate attempt to speak your mind in a thread, and that's not something anyone should fault you for. I understand you wanting to leave, but please, don't tell yourself that you are useless here or anything like that, because you're not.

You're always necessary and valuable here. I wouldn't want you to at all think otherwise. However I completely understand your other reasons for leaving, and wish you the best in your future endeavors. You seemed like a real nice, cool guy and I liked having you around. I'll miss you and you're welcome back if you ever want to return. Take care.

Kukui, I know we never talked much, but from the conversations we did have, I could tell you were a very dedicated person to whatever verse you were discussing. I kinda wished I could've gotten to know you better, but alas, these things happen. The care, my friend. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

See you, man. You were always a delight to talk to, with a good sense of humor and positive attitude. It's a shame to see you go, but that's how it goes. No one should stay forever and real life always takes priority. I appreciate the kind words you left me and the others, and I totally understand how you feel like the sites standards have changed into something that's not inherently bad, but different from the site you, and I, grew to love.

I wish you only the best, dude. And last season of Voltron already? Man it feels like the shows only just begun!

Prof, seeing Pac-Man become op was a real treat, and yeah I feel likewise about the Yugioh threads lol. I'll do my best to keep Pac-Man up to date, and maybe even share the wonders of the series by putting him against some if the strongest video game characters of the same tier lol.

If you wanna ever talk or maybe ask you about the feats, I could also send you my own discord or perhaps some social media.

Hope you come back sooner than later!

Back