• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 3

Do those look like the eyes and tone of a Non-Edgelord character, seriously hope we have a dark main character for a Mashima Series, at least for a while

I don't know, some dark theme is good, but not to the point that it dominates the whole or majority of the story.

Didn't read the chapter last week, so read 2 chapters in a row today.

Chapter 68:

Very emotional, I have to say. It's interesting how Witch isn't willing to show her emotions in front of Hermit, but is ok with showing them around Sister. Does this imply they have a longer history together perhaps? However given that Witch is E4 (a.k.a the last starshine built), that is unlikely.

I suppose Sister is just more mature than Hermit, which is why Witch can connect better with her.

Also, I completely forgot about the existence of Connor...

Chapter 69:

Good shit. The EZ ship is even bigger than I expected. The hangar is quite large, and it only takes up a small portion of the ship.

So, Code 3173 is Etherion, huh? I honestly chuckled a bit when I was reading that - every series needs to have a goddamn Etherion apparently, lmao. I do think it could possibly have different effects compared to FT's or Rave's Etherion though. We'll have to see.

Rebecca's dream is very intriguing. Quite obvious that it was either a glimpse into the future, a "possible" future, or a different timeline entirely.

What is most interesting though is:

1)That there is some seemingly important battle/war going on

2)Shiki is acting edgy, implying that the EZ crew faced such tragedies, that even Shiki lost his cheerful nature, which is one of his main personality traits.

3)We finally saw the scar on Shiki's cheek. Interestingly enough, we never saw it before, since it was always bandaged up ever since chapter 1. Could there be some history to it? Seems like it could be moderately important, since it wasn't ever shown until this "flashback" into the future.

Dude, I never even noticed Shiki always had a Bandage on and in the flashback he doesn't :0

Yeah, it was subtle. The only reason I noticed it because something seemed off in how Shiki looked in the flashback, so I checked Shiki's normal design, and realized that his scar is always bandaged.

Edens Zero Chapter 70 Synopsis:

Shiki, Wise and Homura infiltrated the Berial Goer to investigate. They come face to face with an old acquaintance..

Edens Zero Chapter 71 Synopsis:

Joe's men managed to enter the Edens Zero. In addition, Shiki and his companions were spotted on the Berial Goer... The situation is critical.

Is been a long time since I read this manga does anyone remember the chapter number where they were prisoners in a mine after been cut in a light?

I just caught up to the latest chapter of Eden's Zero and The Promise Neverland that was like 50+ to binge. It seems Rebecca can transport her consciousness to her future self body. Interesting.

@Apple that's an interesting translation of what happened to Rebecca. Most of us just assumed that she sees the future but sending her consciousness into the future is possibly more fascinating.

Also girl needs to go to an editing class or something lol

Editing skills

AppleLord said:
I just caught up to the latest chapter of Eden's Zero and The Promise Neverland that was like 50+ to binge. It seems Rebecca can transport her consciousness to her future self body. Interesting.
You mean to say rebbeca can time leap?

Rebecca's Ether fear is called "Leaper" so time leaping would be a better way to describe how can she experience the future and move distances without the other characters seeing her or noticing her presence. I would assume that it's because they cannot move in the same time and space as her.

What if Etherion is a power boost kinda thing? Like for example, when the four stars get access to it, their robotic bodies get completely restructured and they also get super OP, their ether levels might grow strong enough to destroy a Planet.

A Planet Buster Etherion wouldn't be impressive anymore since there was an Etherion cannon in RM that could do more than mere Planet bursting.

I hope it's either something that boosts one's Ether levels to Planetary or a cannon that could destroy the Sakura Cosmos(okay now that's going too far, ik). It would be even better if it's something completely unexpected. I doubt Mashima would make it a cannon again.

Davidsteel1 said:
@1997 we won't really know till later, though it likely isn't unreasonable since Hermit is involved with both

Assuming Etherion is a canon
Witch said with etherion, they can still make a path to outer space, without haveing all members of 4 star. But yeah we didn't know if it's canon or what.

Etherion is probably gonna be the Shield of Edens and the only male robot beside the Demon King, and opposite to the swords of Edens. He could had been the right hand of Ziggy who turned on him and the swords of Edens sealed him in that room. Maybe second strongest to Ziggy.

A jump drive to mother is unlikely since Ziggy and his crew never found her. I'm fine with it being a canon (it wasn't a canon in Rave and in FT it was more along the lines of a nuke delivered via satellite), and I'm also fine with it being something else as long as we get a good feat from it.

What I'm more concerned with at the moment is getting the calc evaluated so I can make the profile. It's more than a little frustrating that there exist calc request and evaluation boards but actually getting a response is difficult, what's the point of them then?

Wasn't it said that Ziggy found her and made a wish? That's where the whole theory of Shiki been Mother's son comes from.

Nah, Ziggy was mentioned by Elsie to have never have met Mother. The theory is probably based on the vague circumstances surrounding Shiki's adoption and Xiaomei mentioning that he's Mother's something- she never actually finished the sentence.

It's possible he's Mother's son, but if Mother is as wildly powerful as Xiaomei insinuates she doesn't necessarily have to meet Ziggy to give him baby Shiki. The alternative is Ziggy managed to reach Mother on his own without the SS and then lied about it.

521EBFD2-EA82-4365-AA3E-BDE978A715BF
Leak of the next colour page. Posted it cuz something caught my eye, has Shiki's EG spread? It's all the way up to his shoulder now and it seems the same for Homura

Back