• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 3

Not only does Homura and Shiki shares the same personality when they are fighting, but best of all she is such a caring person to Shiki. My OTP ship is sailing once again, yippee!~ƒÿìƒÿìƒÿì

Shiki x Bugs is best ship lel

From now we are going to see some tuff fights, like shiki team vs that monster. Then possibly against that axe user, then madam kurenai

Speaking of which, could we possibly calc Shiki and Homura barely dodging Black Rock's blast? Or just have them dodge Kurenai's Satellite already Mashima

Hst master said:
Speaking of which, could we possibly calc Shiki and Homura barely dodging Black Rock's blast? Or just have them dodge Kurenai's Satellite already Mashima
Don't really expect anything impressive from the first one, but if they dodge the second, we might be looking at some potential sub-rel to FTL speeds. Depending on if we treat the beam as light speed, which I don't think is unreasonable

By the way, can we change Shiki's fear of insects description in his profile to entomophobia instead? It's more simplified.

The teamwork was soo good

And kurenai have her own space canon which work like etherion? Damn

Neat chapter. Liked the teamwork myself. Also that monster is pretty huge, around 80 meters in length if calced. Too bad its massive blast didn't leave any kind of crater :(

Seeing the "Oculus Kurenai" really makes me wonder how big is the district they are planning to destroy, and how big is the planet itself.

AstralKing7 said:
Is that stated??? Let's not assume that tbh. She is already nigh omniscient this is jsut more evidence
She restricted her power so she didn't see any fighting outcome, she can see all possible future but she didn't know what future comes true so she can avoid spoilers

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. I'm saying her knowledge isn't instant. She has too actively see through time. You know some nigh omniscient can instantly know almost everything. She isn't one of them. That's what I'm saying.

I know what you are saying, but again we see her using her power without the chair. But currently, we didn't know all about her power, I will agree with your comment more

The whole "Gale" arc was one, though that ended up being a fake out. For like half the arc, we're supposed to believe Haru's dad is a bad guy, though I suppose in that regard it's closer to Gray and Silver.

I feel like this arc will show us how non-blood related ties can be more improtant than blood related ties(Valkyrie as a motherly figure, and kurenai as a shit mother)

I really hope Hiro doesn't "redeem" Kurenai(Though I doubt he will). I'm not against Kurenai having a sad backstory, but I don't want her to become "good" all of a sudden.

P:S.

I hate that goddamn stray cat

I just want to see a big boom in labour district and some feat, its more than 10ch while we get some big feats in series

Back