• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 3

I'm still reeling from the fact that he literally stabbed Weisz in the foot with effing stilettos, like that's just evil

General question to the thread;

We possibly have a number of abilities to add to Mothers profile;

• Magic
  • Power bestowal
  • Possible cosmic awareness- she sensed when Shiki left granbell
  • Possible resistance to clairvoyance and precogn via preventing Xiaomei who is nigh omniscient from seeing her in any capacity
  • Possible omniscience herself
  • Self sustenance (at least type 1)
  • Any abilities that may stem from being able to survive in the harsh environment of space
What abilities do u all think are fine and aren't

Does Ether come under Magic tho? I'm not concerned about that anyway

Power bestowal yes

Possible cosmic awareness yes

Resistance to clairvoyance yes

Possible Omniscience - I'm not really ok with it, I mean it is possible but not as likely as the other abilities

Self Sustenance Type 1 yes. I'm okay with possible type 2 and type 3

Yes resistance to cosmic radiations, cold temperatures, etc... should also be included.

I think Precognition, Clairvoyance should be added to Mother as well since it is her who granted Xiaomei the power to read through time. I'm okay with possible nigh omniscience.

The thing is would she get possible acausality...

Davidsteel1 said:
General question to the thread;

We possibly have a number of abilities to add to Mothers profile;
Ether shouldn't be counted as magic, they say it's like magic but only in words .like in chapter steel witch hermit clear it that Eg is different from magic

On the magic: fair enough this won't be added

On the omniscience: I'm also unsure about it but wanted to gather other opinions

On acausality: we have no real evidence that she's a causal though. Being acausal and being resistant to precog and clairvoyance are still 2 different things.

Idk if this has been discussed before but Shiki reacted to a Laser when he was in the Digitalis Planet.

They literally call it a Laser. And it didn't just hit on his side, he moved his head.

There's also this scene with Kurenai Dragoon where he dodges a beam which is a Laser look-alike.

Code:
He dodges the Laser first before he was shown dodging the head swing. It has been depicted well enough there as well.
He would probably get sub relativistic reflexes or combat speed with this. His Travel speed can be placed at Supersonic.

Btw any thoughts about Shiki destroying the Meteor in the new Hero's Chapter?

The laser thing has been considered: the laser on digitalis unfortunately doesn't meet enough of our criteria and the one on Sun jewel while visually more accurate to an actual laser doesn't show up for long enough to determine if it matches our criteria.

As for the HEROS meteor bit (ironic his first tier 7 feat came from there), unfortunately we have no evidence that it is canon so again not useable

I just remembered this but is there a profile for Spider? We need to make an alternate profile for him on the Planet Digitalis.

His AP via coding would atleast be Town level and his range would be Planetary since he was modifying the entire Planet's data. He would also get stat reduction, stat amplification, power nullification, existence erasure incase of the Planet's data and probably a lot more if we put some more thought into it.

Key should be in Digitalis tho.

Don't really know if they're any special rules for dealing with virtual worlds and the feats in them. It might be prudent to get the opinions on ppl knowledgeable in Digimon or something

As for the HEROS meteor bit (ironic his first tier 7 feat came from there), unfortunately, we have no evidence that it is canon so again not useable

At least we can calc it,to see the result

I remember that Matrix doesn't have any special rules as they still get the AP stats despite being virtual

As for the canon bit, I would say they are their own universe so they are technically canon in their own right

He negged Shiki's buffed stats after Hermit amped them I believe.

Raws are out.

Laguna is kinda hilarious, plus onions are op. Weisz should likely also get illusion casting

Davidsteel1 said:
He negged Shiki's buffed stats after Hermit amped them I believe.
Raws are out.

Laguna is kinda hilarious, plus onions are op. Weisz should likely also get illusion casting
yeah,weisz us his phone for fake tears and trick laguna

Ok, this is fun, these Element 4 seem to be actual threats and Weisz is pretty awesome as Arsenal, I hope this is the first long arc

Thomas simpsons said:
Weisz should get shape shifting instead imo.
I think illusion casting is more accurate, he really isn't changing his form he's just using holographic tech to make himself appear different.

@JohnCena

This is when the chapters always come out though

I think Mother needs to be upgraded to Star Tier.

"Hoshi" means a celestial body, it can be used for both Star and Planet. It is generally used for Star but it mostly depends on the context.

Here Mother being larger than any 'Hoshi' means she is larger than any celestial body/ object in the Universe, doesn't mean she is just larger than any Planet. This doesn't imply Planet in this context at all. Unless you believe the stars in EZ are Planet sized that is.

Her speed should also be subsequently revised, it should be around FTL.

She also gets multiple abilities like David Steel mentioned.

> Power bestowal

> Possible cosmic awareness- she sensed when Shiki left granbell

> Possible resistance to clairvoyance and precogn via preventing Xiaomei who is nigh omniscient from seeing her in any capacity

> Possible nigh omniscience herself

> Self sustenance (at least type 1)

> Any abilities that may stem from being able to survive in the harsh environment of space- include resistance to cosmic radiations, cold temperatures, self sustenance.

> Self Sustenance (Type 1, Possible Tyoe 2 and 3)

> Clarvoyance, Precognition

> Possible Reality Warping since she us said to be capable of granting any wish.

> Range of her cosmic awareness should be Universal+ atleast considering that she exists oytside the Universe.

Also her lifting strength should be Stellar Class along with her Striking Strength, AP, Durability via size alone.

FTL Speed considering that the radius of the Sun is over 600,000km.

It is pretty Logical to assume she is unaffected by the flow of time especially in EZ where time holds little meaning and there are also constant events like time slips and creation of new histories continuously.

I mean multiple histories can co-exist in the Universe in EZ verse after-all. The mechanics of the verse are not too simple.

We'd need actual evidence of her being bigger than stars.

Also, she's not outside the Universe itself. Just the section of the Universe they live in.

Doesn't she have statements of being bugger than any Star or Planet in space?

It should be pretty clear what Mashima wanted to convey to us. He also depicted her as a Huge entity but it is not really possible to scale her size.

It's not like we don't consider statements at all when Tiering characters.

Back