• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 3

Can someone scale the size of EZ spaceship?

It might be useful later on for scaling other objects/ characters...

@Nerd1435 If you want that done you'd probably need to make a request on the calc request board.

Though considering I requested for the C7 canons planet busting feat to be calced over a week ago and still haven't gotten a reply your chances on there aren't exactly the best

"Wow, she's hot... you're gonna be our pet"

Are they gonna... do you know what to her... jesus Hiro, that's dark, I mean she's a piece of sh*t who deserves hell, but yikes, this is some cruel punishment

Damn, that's some karma alright. Honestly, despite her being a such a scumbag, I still pity her a bit. That's really dark.

But I liked how Homura finally called Valkyrie her mother, after all this time. Both very sweet and very sad. A satisfying finale to Homura's backstory arc (I mean the backstory part, not the whole arc)

On one hand, that's gonna be a living hell fate for her.

On the other, how many lives has she made a living hell? She's trapped people in there for all their life and some have died. Either way shockingly dark route for Hiro to take.... I'm scared....

This ain't nakama world anymore...

Also Happy Halloween!

And good lord that beautiful Homura

Ciruno Fortes said:
This ain't nakama world anymore...
It probably still is for Shiki lol. The boy would have loved to be in Fairy Tail.

On Kurenai's fate; it's pretty morbid tbh. I also doubt she's the last antagonist we'll see with a gruesome end, Mashima mentioned it in one of the afterwords for an older volume that he wants to try his hand at more scummy irredeemable villains, I fully expect we'll see Professor Muller again. Maybe an arc when the crew has to deal with the C7 canon being mass produced and sold on the black market or something along those lines.

But weirdly enough I don't think this might be the darkest he's gone. What Seighart did to Haru when they first meet was pretty messed up

So theory: at some point (likely right b4 a timeskip) all the former star shines die, and the EDENS ZERO gets destroyed. The main cast then all take up the roles of the deceased SS, Rebecca becomes Witch, Weisz becomes hermit and whomever the series adds becomes the new Sister. Weisz then spends the timeskip building a "Neo EDENS ZERO"

It'd be dope if they slowly started building a fleet like with Edens One. Also wonder when Elsie, Amira, Justice and even Old Weiszz will come back into the story. I have a feeling the Guild Master will after the Drakken Joe stuff goes down.

funny how Ultear can create "potentially" infinite futures and even compress them to a single one

Rebecca she that dream the moment she activates her EG in the bath, and her power revolves around time manipulation, so it's kinda confiremd that she can see future

Im curious to see if she can see alternate timelines or only her own timeline. Even more curious to see if it ends up being combat applicable

First Rave Master, then Fairy Tail, and now Edens Zero

Does every series really need Etherion?

I mean it's kinda silly at this point that Etherion is always a super strong power

Also, Shiki gonna turn into an Angsty edgelord at some point and Rebecca can see the future

Back