• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 3

@Nerd1435 You're correct, he should have energy manipulation. I'm pretty sure there was a brief chat about it on this thread but we never got round to actually making the changes.

In regards to the acausality stuff, possibly. I can see Xiaomei, Mother and the Chronophage having it but not quite Rebbeca

I was honestly concerned with how Drakken's crew were supposed to be a challenge to the group, prior to chapter 71 really didn't see any of them giving them a workout. Glad to see that it was a fake out and we have legitimately powerful ppl to take on.

And Witch continues to be bae

Turning an Ether shield into air, then turning metal into paper and from a pretty good distance as well, oof I really want to see Joe in action and how his fighting style would work

Some would say penis jokes are low hanging fruit... oh God there's an innuendo in there and I didn't even mean to do it

Not necessarily, Valkyrie was their primary fighter plus there's no indication that they all are of comparable strength

Issue we have no statements or feats that compare power between the two so we can't argue that she's definitely as powerful as Shiki. As it stands now all we can try to be is patient till we get a statement or a feat

Damn this was hype. Really glad we saw Witch in action, I was hyped to see her for a while now.

I wonder if she is stronger than Shiki currently. I assume she should be at least on par, but given the lack of statements I can't really tell.

Also, Joe's ship is badass af - why travel on a ship if you can take the whole city with you?

Given how much Joe is hyping up his "Element 4", I'm really curious to see what they are capable of. Their designs are already very interesting and badass. Already 100% sure that they are better than FT's "Element 4".

Hopefully things get crazy with Joe to make us wonder how crazy powerful the generals are in the Cosmos

So with the heroes it's Shiki>=Homura>weiz(Arsenal)>Rebecca

Translation for 1at 9 pages-

P1: Hermit: Three intruders had boarded… but Witch took care of them!

Shiki: SO STRONG! Weisz: So Witch knows how to fight… Homura: Anyone who rivals my master is obviously strong.... Pino: Does she use magic?!

Hermit: Two of them self-destructed… They were androids… Hermit: And the third one is in Sister's hands…

P2: Hermit: However, there is still a problem…

Becca: The part of the wall that's been breached floats like paper… Becca: How did they do that?

Witch: Edens Zero's shielding is made of Calunanium, a very special material… Witch: Normally, no conventional weapon can break it…

P3: CapCon: It's thanks to the laser installed on their ship... Becca: Mr.Connor… Happy: He's still here… CapCon: Call me "Commander"!

CapCon: It seems this laser gun has the functions of an Ether Gear CapCon: I don't know who we're dealing with, but they've equipped their ship with Ether Gear…

Becca: And that's how they turned the wall into paper? Witch: That's not all, they've also destroyed our shield… What a strange power…

P4: Hermit: If you ask me, those powers belong to Drakken Joe… Hermit: So be very careful!

Pino: Transformed into paper? *turns into paper*

P5: Shiki: ! Pino: What is it, Master?

Weisz: Well, we know what we have to do now… Homura: Yes... Shiki: Go take care of that Drakken Joe who's after us!

P6: Drakken: Inhabitants of Belial Goer! I have good news for you… Drakken: We know the identity of the intruders!

Weisz: What?! Drakken: Capture them alive!

P7: Drakken: I will erase the debts of those who catch them! Drakken: So don't spare your efforts!

Crowd: Seriously? Pay off the debts? An ffficial decree… Too cool!

Guy1: Hey! There… Guy2: It's them! Guy3: We found them!

Pino: What do we do, Master? Shiki: I don't believe it…. Weisz: Let's get outta here! Homura: Find a place where there isn't much people! P8: Crowd: There they are! The cancellation of my debt! Hit them and tie them up!

Shiki: Are all the guys here covered in debt or something?!

Sibir: Weisz…

P9: Drakkens Assistant Alien Guy: Boss… if you plan to send element 4… why are you using the locals? Drakken: I'm allowed to have a little fun, aren't I?

What do y'all make of Joe's little speech of the element 4 being a part of him? I'm suspecting power bestowal

Plus extra sensory perception and matter manipulation for Laguna

Also we now have sufficient reason to scale Witch to Shiki, she's directly stated to be in the same league as Valkyrie so at the very least she should be comparable to Shiki

Or, they're just Cyborgs that he as made with his Ether Gear, like the cannons in the front of the Ship.

Isn't he called some water spirit or something?

I think Drakken made them with his own Alchemy and he can absorb them whenever he wants. But that Hax was insane tho, turning someone into water just by looking at them when they have tears in their eyes.

Guess Drakken would have that Hax too. I feel some strong Mecha vibes from that City Sized space ship though.

He might restructure the whole god Damn city/spaceship into a Mech and fight Shiki.

Does Drakken Joe get regen negation btw? He has negated the Regenerationn of EZ spaceship and his water element has also turned Shiki into a puddle of water without even touching him. I'm guessing that the effect would stay till he is either beaten or killed or destroyed.

Assuming he and Drakken are being literal when they say the element 4 are a part of him. That said if it is literal then life manipulation for Drakken.

Danmaku and regen negation should work fine for Homura and Joe respectively I think.

I can only post a summary here--

P1 Pino: Master has liquefied!

Laguna: You're all going…. to cry!

P2: Pino: Master! Master!

Weisz: Pino! Don't cry!

Weisz: Shiki is still alive!

Pino: Mast…. uhh…

Homura: I still feel his ether! Trust me!

Pino: uh.. ghuh..

Laguna: Your tears are running…

P3: Pino: Hiih!

Weisz: Pino!

Laguna: Anyone who cries before me… they won't get over it!

P4: Homura: What does it mean?! If we cry, we turn to liquid?! is that the effect of his Ether Gear?!

Weisz: Hey, Mascara! Give Shiki and Pino back to us

Laguna: I may be wearing makeup, but you're the trans person here.

Weisz: Ah.. I have my reasons!

Homura: I guess if we beat him then our friends will return to their original form!

Laguna: You wanna fight? me?

Laguna: I told you. I belong to Element 4, Drakkens special forces…

Laguna: I am one of the four spiritual elements, sources of the alchemist of darkness…

Laguna: I am part of Drakken himself!

P5: Weisz: I don't know why.. but you sure do like to talk about your powers…

Weisz: And when I know the drill, it doesn't scare me anymore!

Weisz: Just don't cry huh? Some people are less sensitive than you think…

Weisz: On the other hand, I could make you cry with my Arsenal…

P6: Weisz: Ouch!

Weisz: Bastard! You're wearing heels?!

Laguna: Stilettos, yes. Also.. I noticed that you're…

Laguna: Crying!

Weisz: Ah!

Homura: Weisz!

P7: Homura: ….

Laguna: One more!

Laguna: You, get ready to get all wet.

Homura: This guy says some very borderline stuff….

P8: Homura: Unfortunately for you, I already shed all of the tears in my body not so long ago…

Homura: Your power will do nothing to me!

Laguna: An Ether Sword?

Laguna: You're the last one standing… and I don't mind making you cry with pain…

Laguna: With my Ether Gear… Tears Lover!

Homura: A water sword?!

P9: Homura: You know how to use a sword!

I hope Drakken can make a tear inducing gas with his alchemy in a fight to use this ability.

That would be OP asf

Back