• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
So since all hell broke loose and there like 8 threads I'm making one thread to discuss everything in 1 place.

Here are some of the notes i've managed to gather.

Fusion Zamasu Attack Potency:Universe level+ (As stated by both Gowasu and Beerus, Zamasu, in this state, was becoming one with the universe and overriding its law and order. Additionally, he was even shown to be present in the main timeline, implying he was actually affecting space-time)

Speed: Unknow, would likely have become Omnipresent (Was becoming one with the universe and space-time)

Note: Credit to Matt for this part.

Zeno

• Speed:Infinite (Survived in a null void after he destroyed the the multiverse)
Whis

• Powers and Abilities:Time Travel(Went back in time in future trunks timeline)
Beerus

• Powers and Abilities:Sealing(Whis stated he has a sealing technique even better than the Mafuba)

No one but Zeno scales to Zamasu, we can't use pure speculation.

Zamasu isn't 2-C. Reaching the Present Time is only evidence of Low 2-C in his power, not 2-C. He would become one with the universe, and this means it's space-time as he was affecting Present Time.

He would also become Omnipresent, that is correct.

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (As stated by both Gowasu and Beerus, Zamasu, in this state, was becoming one with the universe and overriding its law and order. Additionally, he was even shown to be present in the main timeline, implying he was actually affecting space-time)

Speed: Unknown, would likely have become Omnipresent (Was becoming one with the universe and space-time)

^ More coherent stats for Gygas-Zamasu in my opinion.

Agree with everything, btw i think beerus already has sealing? I think we might need to add a note that goku moving in a void is pis however it makes sense for zeno.

Also no one but zeno scales to this zamasu.

I'm pretty sure it was just Zamasu. We see Zamasus face, not fusion Zamasus.

Then, we also know that half of him was still mortal, which was why his body got messed up. Black is dead. It had to be Zamasu alone.

Also. I think Whis should scale to this. Whis had said he could have taken care of Zamasu even after he felt Zamasus ki in his timeline.

Edit: A "Possibly" could be added to Whis

Does Whis get an upgrade of sorts since he apparently stated he could deal with Zamasu after he started to merge with the universe like that?

Zeno erased zamasu and zamasu wasn't physical anymore so that means zeno can erase non-physical beings either that or because zamasu became one of the universe, nuking the entire thing kills him.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Agree with everything, btw i think beerus already has sealing? I think we might need to add a note that goku moving in a void is pis however it makes sense for zeno.
Also no one but zeno scales to this zamasu.
Wouldnt Daishinkan scale to this as well? He's already been stated to be Whis' father and one of the 5 strongest fighters in the multiverse.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Zeno erased zamasu and zamasu wasn't physical anymore so that means zeno can erase non-physical beings either that or because zamasu became one of the universe, nuking the entire thing kills him.
The latter. He didn't beat Zamasu to a bloody pulp.

RadicalMrR said:
Geova2507 said:
so this would make Zamasu >> Gods/Angels?
Depending on what we go with Zamasu might be the second strongest character in DB.
I thinks whis/vadus/daishikan should escalate too, because whis stated that he could deal with that Zamasu

Matthew Schroeder said:
Whis and Beerus were afraid of Zamasu. Whis said it made his skin shiver, and Beerus was dead serious.
Seriously!!!??? I heard they both were prepared to confront him and have Beerus seal him?

The real cal howard said:
I'm not sure. Because then we'd have to get Beerus and Champa scaled. And then Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, and Hit.
Beerus and Champa High 3A or possibly 2C? maybe haha

Shock97 said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
Whis and Beerus were afraid of Zamasu. Whis said it made his skin shiver, and Beerus was dead serious.
Seriously!!!??? I heard they both were prepared to confront him and have Beerus seal him?
I am pretty sure Whis would deal with it. He said he was ready to intervene. Whis is care free. He doesnt care what happens to him

Didnt you see him in the Beerus fight? He didnt care if the universe was going to explode.

It could simply be whis being disgusted, as neither really showed signs of fear, Beerus looking serious, and whis looking annoyed honestly. Their appearances shouldn't really be used to determine whether they could beat Zamasu or not

Beerus vs current Zamasu is something I don't think anyone wants to get into, I mean, the upgrades at the top of this thread are just fine imo

He wasn't just affecting one continumm though.

His influence was starting to spread through the present which is an alternate timeline and a different universe.

@matthew, the fact that his presence was appearing in the past (already confirmed different timeline completely independent from the future) is proof that he was already low 2-C at that point, had Zeno not killed him he would've likely become 2-C

I am pretty sure Whis would deal with it. He said he was ready to intervene. Whis is care free. He doesnt care what happens to him
Didnt you see him in the Beerus fight? He didnt care if the universe was going to explode.

True. Let me clarify what version of Zamasu was Whis refering to when he was going to intervene? The Immortal one or the one that was becoming one with the universe?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Being Omnipesent across time in one universe IS NOT 2-C.
Do you even know what Space-Time Continuum means?
You're misundertanding.

He gained omnipresence in the future (a different timeline, independent of others which is already confirmed tons of times through the series) - that's a low 2-C feat

Him starting to spread his influence in the past (another different timeline independent from the other ones) would be a potential 2-C feat as in 2 space-time contimuns if anything this serves as proof he had already reached low 2-C/omnipresence at that point.

Shock97 said:
True. Let me clarify what version of Zamasu was Whis refering to when he was going to intervene? The Immortal one or the one that was becoming one with the universe?
He didnt specify, him stating he could have dealt with Zamasu was AFTER he said he would get Beerus to seal the immortal Zamasu away

Matthew Schroeder said:
I had just watched a dub, and Whis hadn't said that.

He had said he felt an eerie energy, and Beerus said that it was Zamasu. Base Goku and Vegeta could survive a blast from Zamasu when in base, lacking the energy to sustain SSJ, who would only have had his own power, since Goku Black would've been killed when Fused Zamasu was killed, as he was still mortal.

As for Scaling, this means High-3A for high tiers, Black being able to tear through space time(with raw ki), the saiyans tanking attacks from a low 2-C and potential 2-C all imply a low 4D scale of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back