• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime4Life2020 said:
Wait this just occured to me. If Zeno has Infinite Speed why would he use Teleportation to come and greet Goku when he pushes the button? Seems kind of strange for him to do such a tactic when he can do the same thing with speed alone.
1- The button is given to Goku so he can call Zeno, it doesn't mean he needs it , ultimately this scene can be interpreted as Zeno waiting for Goku's consent to play with him.

2- We don't have an idea of where Zeno's planet is located, while it's true he can be reached in 20 hours by whis, he has to leave the universe to reach him and as such makes the distance unmeasurable, to top it off we don't take the "distance" from different dimensions/universes as conventional distance in the DB which is why Whis crossing the kaioshin realm wasn't accepted.

Thing that is actually Future Zeno showing up instantly when Goku press the button in the future universe as in the timeline where Future Trunk came from. He instantly go for it and was petty serious when he done the feat.

Wait, consistently and reliably doing the same feat just in different ways isn't consistent and illogical?

Anyways, gonna actually talk about the discussion. If I recall correctly, didn't Zeno in the latest episode just poof the Future Trunks timeline into small glass thingies or just DELETE it? Doesn't that mean he can exist outside of a universe if he's jut floating in nothingness?

Zeno does not have immunity to time-manipulation, nor is he Acausal,

I'm pretty sure that's an inherent ability of anyone who can survive inside a space-time vaccum, just limited to a whatever scale of universal-multiversal they are.

Higher degrees of time and casuality manipulation would still work.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Dragon Ball Anti-Hax is not a thing. If it was, Mafuba wouldn't seal Zamasu even if temporarely, and Babdi wouldn't be able to use magic on the Z Fighters.
Zeno does not have immunity to time-manipulation, nor is he Acausal, nor a Reality Warper (That we know of). This episode showed that he's just as bound by timelines as other characters. As far as Tier 2s go, he only has the Raw Power.
I agree with this. We dont even know HOW Zeno made the time rings either

AguilaR101 said:
1- The button is given to Goku so he can call Zeno, it doesn't mean he needs it , ultimately this scene can be interpreted as Zeno waiting for Goku's consent to play with him.
But the issue with this is that the Zeno that came to Goku was not the Zeno that knew Goku. It's evident by this Zeno asking who he was, while the Zeno that Goku met would have recognized him. So really, this Zeno wouldnt have used such a tactic if he had infinite speed which right there would do the job, but that's just me.

This is getting off topic now, on the main topic everyone including the admins and other staff members seem to agree with upping the characters in the op, can the changes be implemented now then?

Celestial Pegasus said:
This is getting off topic now, on the main topic everyone including the admins and other staff members seem to agree with upping the characters in the op, can the changes be implemented now then?
yes please its gotten too derailed

So really, this Zeno wouldnt have used such a tactic if he had infinite speed which right there would do the job, but that's just me.

That would require that Zeno to show intent to travel in the first place, he seemed unaware of what was happening until he was summoned by Goku, most likely because his planet is located outside the Mirai multiverse as well so probably didn't even notice zamasu taking over it.

I think everything is kinda okay. My only issue is this:

(Survived in a null void after he destroyed the multiverse)
Sorry, but thats pure speculation. After he blasted Zamasu he was just hanging around... god knows where. Zeno has a super childish actitude i wouldn't be surprise if he after having destroyed the Universe/Zamasu was just playing around in the rubble of the universe.

KamiYasha said:
I think everything is kinda okay. My only issue is this:
Sorry, but thats pure speculation. After he blasted Zamasu he was just hanging around... god knows where. Zeno has a super childish actitude i wouldn't be surprise if he after having destroyed the Universe/Zamasu was just playing around in the rubble of the universe.

could you please aplly the changesand close the thread most people agree with the inishal purposal but it got deraled.

@Kamiyasha

Goku Used the time machine to go to the future mulitverse, which was destroyed (Zeno destroyed the "sekai", in this context it is all of existence contained in that timeline) , there is nothing to suggest he went to a different place.

Never mind the fact that timemachine has strictly set coordinates so there is no way it could've gone anywhere else

AguilaR101 said:
That would require that Zeno to show intent to travel in the first place, he seemed unaware of what was happening until he was summoned by Goku, most likely because his planet is located outside the Mirai multiverse as well so probably didn't even notice zamasu taking over it.
Considering that this Zeno has practically nothing else to do unlike the other Zeno whos friends with Goku and the others now and has more interactions with others, I highly doubt this Zeno wouldnt give out Intent towards anything other than....well........just sitting in his palace not doing anything.

Theres a big difference between

Sekai (World), Uchü (Universe) and Tagenteki Uchü or Tagen'Uchüron (Multiverse).

Sekai and Uchü can be realeted because of the whole lore World/Universe.

But Multiverse is a step beyond infinite.

Shouldn't Future Trunks, Mai, and Zeno be acausal due to the surviving the destruction of their timeline... oh wait lemme guess...

"They didn't think about it!!!"

Code:
"OUTLIER, INCONSISTENT, PIS"

Wait... wasn't saying things alone the line of "they are a child so this and that" against the rules? Cause I swear someone gave me a link to when I said somewhat the same thing.

I watched the episode, and did not have the impression that Zamasu was explicitly stated to do anything beyond becoming one with the physical space of the universe. If he had become one with all of space-time, Whis would not have stated that travelling to the past of that timeline had any effect in undoing his actions.

Also, as you can see in the unmanageable amount of quick responses, important Dragon Ball upgrade topics should always be in the staff only forum. As such, I am going to close this thread, and start a new one there instead.

The real cal howard said:
Remember. This verse exists off of multiverse theory. Destroying their timeline should do no harm to them.
ALTERATIONS of the timeline has them survive and branch off removing the possibility of cause and effect making them fade away, the destruction of their timeline in the past, present, and future... not so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back