• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Xar said:
Listen I think the arc may have had some High 3-As with the evidence so far
Evidenced by Vegeta destroying the time chamber Black cutting space-time And Gowasu commenting Wall of Light Zamasu's power after fusing "expanded to no end" And they took hits from Mist Zamasu who at this point is bare minimum low 2-C
Black cutting space time is merely just space-time hax and if given more looking into would be High 3-A at best

Celestial Pegasus said:
High 3-A again? Jeez the HBTC was only planet sized and anything below universe level is unquantifiable to my knowledge. And gowasu and supreme kai survived zamasu's attacks too so that also means nothing, this doesn't scale to the other characters.
4D stuff below universal is high 3A.

^^^that's what I meant sometime earlier in the arc someone got infinitely stronger than before either at Black or Merged Zamasu, I meant for it to be High 3-A

Matthew Schroeder said:
Goku surviving hits from Zamasu is as valid Tien surving attacks from Buu.
Especially since Goku and Vegeta this episode were significantly weaker than the last few episodes, where they were getting demolished by the lesser Zamasu form.

Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta were getting their bones crushed casually by physical Zamasu. Weakened base forms that aren't even strong enough to power up right now surviving attacks from Soul Zamasu is total PIS.

Especially since Goku and Vegeta this episode were significantly weaker than the last few episodes, where they were getting demolished by the lesser Zamasu form.

But it could be argued if we consider Gowasu's statement of Merged Zamasu's power expanding to no end.

"Black cutting space time is merely just space-time hax and if given more looking into would be High 3-A at best"

"@Radical Like Promestein said destroying small portions of time typically has not been counted as High 3-A"

High 3-A feats such as these are degraded to hax due as to not create inconsistencies, both of them fit with the actual definition of the tier and the characters later going and taking attacks from a low-2C at minimum is sufficent evidence that they can be taken as actual showings of High 3A power rather than hax.

"Goku surviving hits from Zamasu is as valid Tien surving attacks from Buu"

Not even remotely the same thing

Matthew Schroeder said:
Goku surviving hits from Zamasu is as valid Tien surving attacks from Buu.
Goku was previously dominating Zamasu before they fused.

Also, it's likely that Buu both wasn't going all out.

Even if we say the same for Zamasu, surviving a casual blast from a 4D being makes you 4D as well,since 4D is infinitely greater than 3D

Thing is, he didn't destroy time. He created a rift in it (it was probably a spatial rift too. Time displaced copies of yourself aren't made of mist). They're two vastly different things.

Are people just forgetting gowasu and supreme kai survived zamasu's attacks as well, again surviving his attacks prove nothing it's just more pis.

This thread is being derailed with all this High 3-A talk, this isn't the subject of discussion, we should stick to the matter at hand.

The Everlasting said:
Are we all forgetting that Fusion Zamasu was mopping the floor with SSJB Goku and Vegeta? Their base forms (While very drained of energy and weakened) surviving attacks from his new form is nothing other than an outlier.
Nope, all three managed to overpower Zamasu's attacks at one point or other, them surviving casual attacks from a low 2-C isn't a outlier then. them being drained means nothing as they could easily be using god ki in the form of SBG.

The real cal howard said:
Thing is, he didn't destroy time. He created a rift in it (it was probably a spatial rift too. Time displaced copies of yourself aren't made of mist). They're two vastly different things.
That already has been settled as a space-time slicing feat, either ways the anime makes multiple interpretations possible and each one as likely as the other.

I got Zeno Scans:

Zeno Destroys Everything
Zeno destroying Zamasu and the multiverse and everything. This should be on his profile, as it's absolute proof of his Tier given it's a feat.

Void Zeno
The void everything was left in.

Why in the high hell is everybody just using "oh outlier, oh PIS! Oh outlier this!" When they've started showing substantial feats now? Is half the people here biased or something?

@Akereious

Because they are.

@Darkmon

Yes. It's a 2-C feat since he erased the whole multiverse.

Regardless. This is agreed on by multiple admins and other staff members, so I believe it is applicable.

Akreious said:
Why in the high hell is everybody just using "oh outlier, oh PIS! Oh outlier this!" When they've started showing substantial feats now? Is half the people here biased or something?
We point out feats that are inconsistent or illogical within every character. Not just Dragon Ball. Do you want Tier 1 Post Crisis Superman, High 3-A Hulk or 2-A Batman?

Shouldn't the Gods and Angels be at least high 3-A? If he was infinitely more powerful than them, I'd assume Beerus would be slightly more concerned or terrified of such ki.

man The Omni King has infinity speed easily killed an immortal can teleport and destroys SpaceTime continuoums do we know enough about him to use in versus matches yet?

If they repeat the feats just in different ways, why do people still say it's PIS or an outlier? Now this might not be you guys, but I've seen discussions where people still consider SSGOD Goku to be a Galaxy level max

Akreious said:
If they repeat the feats just in different ways, why do people still say it's PIS or an outlier? Now this might not be you guys, but I've seen discussions where people still consider SSGOD Goku to be a Galaxy level max
1. Characters can have multiple outliers. If not then Superman would've been well into Tier 1 by now. And it doesn't matter if they repeat these feats "just in different ways" if each way is inconsistent and illogical.

2. A weakened base form Vegeta who cannot even power up withstanding the higher form of someone who completely demolished his full power SSB form is PIS. Especially since this was from a barrage Gowasu and Kaioshin survived as well.

3. I don't see what relevance pointing out sites that actually downplay DB has.

Wait this just occured to me. If Zeno has Infinite Speed why would he use Teleportation to come and greet Goku when he pushes the button? Seems kind of strange for him to do such a tactic when he can do the same thing with speed alone.

What matt said zeno gets rekt by any if not most tier 2 because of his lack of reality warping, if he gets infinite speed he can blitz some people but that won't make for a good match either way.

Matthew Schroeder said:
He lacks the Reality Warping and hax to evenly fight practically anyone on his level.
i dont see how that is he has several forms of resistance do to the scaling and if at some point it's reveled he created the time rings then he would have amunity to time changeing as well

Dragon Ball Anti-Hax is not a thing. If it was, Mafuba wouldn't seal Zamasu even if temporarely, and Babdi wouldn't be able to use magic on the Z Fighters.

Zeno does not have immunity to time-manipulation, nor is he Acausal, nor a Reality Warper (That we know of). This episode showed that he's just as bound by timelines as other characters. As far as Tier 2s go, he only has the Raw Power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back