• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as i said, it wasn't, these are new arguments and i checked them, this does not break any rules
You know the problem?

In the DBS manga we actually got a 10/10 draw of the macrocosm structure just as the "secondary canon" you mention.

Also, you forget one thing, in the Anime we are only seeing the mortal realm, ie observable Universe..
We know U7 consists of Heaven, hell, and the Demon realm. However, you know what? None of those spaces are represented in the Universal model of DBS.
We only got a visual of the mortal/physical Universe everytime, in BOG and with Omni King's representation of Universe.

How we are going to quantify without any proper representation of the macrocosm??? You forgetting Hell, Heaven, etc...where will those be situated then?

Unless you got a better macrocosm structure to offer, of course....it'll just have to use the guidebook statements that make the universe, Hell, and Heaven all infinite then...........

the only thing disagreed in other threads were the points about being downgraded to baseline, this thread is not doing that

In the DBS manga we actually got a 10/10 draw of the macrocosm structure just as the "secondary canon" you mention.
Can we get a scan of such?
Also, you forget one thing, in the Anime we are only seeing the mortal realm, ie observable Universe..
We know U7 consists of Heaven, hell, and the Demon realm. However, you know what? None of those spaces are represented in the Universal model of DBS.
We only got a visual of the mortal/physical Universe everytime, in BOG and with Omni King's representation of Universe.
And that’s where the issue comes in at, the original calc asserts that there’s a physical distance being traveled to reach this other realm while we all know the map is just a physical depiction of what it would look like. Trying to use it as a means of measurement just doesn’t work given the nature of it.
How we are going to quantify without any proper representation of the macrocosm???
You don’t, because we know for a fact Snakeway isn’t half the size of the universe.
Unless you got a better macrocosm structure to offer, of course....it'll just have to use the guidebook statements that make the universe, Hell, and Heaven all infinite then...........
Doesn’t that statement directly contradict the primary series? That would just make the gbs non reliable no?

You know the problem?

yeah, that is why i had a different suggestion for the manga, i covered this, even if they use the map, it isn't drawn in scale

says who?

read the op again, i covered this

says who? how do you know this? what is the evidence for it?

How we are going to quantify without any proper representation of the macrocosm??? You forgetting Hell, Heaven, etc...where will those be situated then?
i covered this in the op, plus this isn't a problem for the manga

what logic is that? this has nothing to do with infinite universe stuff, merely how we accept the db universe to be shaped

Fine then, what new map model you pruporse then?

Where will be Heaven, hell, and the Demon realm situated without speculation then? See?... that's the problem
I didn't say anything about proposing a new map to use instead.

My vote is in favor of removing the currently used map, and the calcs based on it.

"The Other World and the Demon Realm and the World of the Kai are not shown. Does that mean that they do not exist?" No, just that they are not shown. They exist in separate dimensions.

Should we be able to see the Room of Spirit and Time, too?

Fine then, what new map model you pruporse then?

Where will be Heaven, hell, and the Demon realm situated without speculation then? See?... that's the problem
you know that this was covered in the op right?
here check it in the op

1.1: there is nothing to say that they would be visible in the first place, the only thing that would suggest that they would is the macrocosm map and the guides, which isn't a good counter since what it is shown in the main cannon always takes priority over secondary cannon like the guides, so they not appearing is not a counter argument since they have no stated size whatsoever in the main canon of dbs, and things like guides are only secondary cannon with anything of the main cannon taking priority over it
1.2: even if you want to hard take the dimensions as needing to be visible however, we can clearly see multiple massive cosmic like objects in the map, so to say that some of them are the other dimensions is not too far fetched of an assumption, specially when we know that we are seeing the universe

Excuse my language, please.
There is no ******* new map model.
there is for the anime

They exist in separate dimensions.
Wouldn’t this contradict the premise of the accepted calc? Assuming they traveled X distance to a “separate dimension”? You can’t use the map as if these different realms exist on top of each other, that’s clearly not the case.

Pretty much, the problem lies here......
it isn't a problem tho, we just use the basic assumption of the observable universe and then estimate the other dimensions based on what we see of them, example, they all are at least big enough to have a star, this is just an example of course

it isn't a problem tho, we just use the basic assumption of the observable universe and then estimate the other dimensions based on what we see of them, example, they all are at least big enough to have a star, this is just an example of course
Well, neutral for now. I Will just watch, however.

This will turn into the typical 30 pages DB CRT, I can feel it, this won't end well...💀💀

like is there agreement that Universe 7 is a closed spherical space on the wiki? (spatially only)
not really? i mean, that is the current proposal for the anime as i pointed in the op of this thread, so we will have to wait

Unironically, if we disregard the map it gives more credence to the arguments of the Afterlife being a 5D realm
stop, this thread is not for this, do not talk about any other topic that isn't in the op's proposals, don't make this thread longer than it needs to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back