• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up, I still overall disagree with the main thing that would result in the potential downgrade. And even if we assumed baseline or 3x baseline, the feat still be like 5 or 10x that given that still need to take account that the starting point of the explosion was near the edge.
Already told people this. Baseline 3-A ain't happening due to the edge stuff.

The result still being above baseline 3-A is totally fine, as long as we're no longer using the map as it's currently being used.

The actual show itself, aka the main cannon>>>any secondary cannon like guides
Sure, just ignore all the official and established guidebooks that has more or less consistently show the same cosmology for decades, even the new recent info, just because the DBS Anime supposedly "debunked" everything that was establish before, even thought the cosmology was show in the DBS Manga (the one where Toriyama had more direct involvement if i'm not wrong) at the time where DBS Anime was still going on.

I can't really fathom how you can be unable to see how ridiculous this is, most verses here use or rely on secondary canon material for justify their cosmology, physical stats or abilities/powers, demand that Dragon Ball should instead be forbidden to do the same its just bonkers to say the least.

Sure, just ignore all the official and established guidebooks that has more or less consistently show the same cosmology for decades, even the new recent info, just because the DBS Anime supposedly "debunked" everything that was establish before, even thought the cosmology was show in the DBS Manga (the one where Toriyama had more direct involvement if i'm not wrong) at the time where DBS Anime was still going on.
This does not address point 2 of the op, the point 1 is purely support for the anime, but either way, every time it was shown was in secondary cannon, if the main cannon shows a different thing, then we consider the main cannon, unless you want to make secondary cannon>>>>>>>main cannon, which defeats the whole purpose of it being secondary

I can't really fathom how you can be unable to see how ridiculous this is, most verses here use or rely on secondary canon material for justify their cosmology, physical stats or abilities/powers, demand that Dragon Ball should instead be forbidden to do the same its just bonkers to say the least.
This is a gigantic strawman, when did i said that dragon ball can't use secondary cannon? I am purely talking about an information in secondary cannon that contradicts what was shown in the main cannon, even without point 1 of the op, point 2 is more than enough to show that, that map was contradictory since dbz, if you disagree with point 1 okay, but that doesn't much of anything

Also I think, the map is later used in DBS's newer guide, proving that it is once again canon about the work. We already have disagreements about withdrawing the map, just need AKM to arrive.

Also I think, the map is later used in DBS's newer guide, proving that it is once again canon about the work. We already have disagreements about withdrawing the map, just need AKM to arrive.
And we have agreements as well, plus that changes nothing about point 2 so....

No, we're just waiting for the calculations.

We've already refuted your point 2, so don't quote any more, thanks.
You don't convince anyone new saying that kind of thing, especially when the CRT has more "Agrees".

This basically done tbh, and one staff doesn't outvote 4 no matter the position, plus he doesn't want to participate in db thread anymore, so not much relevant

Bump Ik the Calc won’t be used anymore but is the kaioshin realm stated to be 1/10th of the macrocosm and orbiting is that also removed or just the Calc need some clarification from staff

Bump Ik the Calc won’t be used anymore but is the kaioshin realm stated to be 1/10th of the macrocosm and orbiting is that also removed or just the Calc need some clarification from staff
this was acknowledged already, the op proposed to not use this in the anime, and so it will not since enough staff agreed on it, for the manga, i will make another thread for it later since no one seemed to want to talk about it in the time i asked

i ask for this to be temporally closed as there is an infinite universe crt going on right now, that could make the calculations null for obvious reasons, so i believe that waiting for that one to conclude before waiting for the calcs of this one is the best option

i ask for this to be temporally closed as there is an infinite universe crt going on right now, that could make the calculations null for obvious reasons, so i believe that waiting for that one to conclude before waiting for the calcs of this one is the best option

Okay, closing at the OP's request.

originally we were waiting for the recalc, but since the universe was accepted as infinite in another crt, this should put on the verse page as the structure of the universe for the dbs anime was accepted to be the one acurate since the macrocosm map has too much inconsistencies in size, so i suggest this note to be put:
"note: for the structure of the macrocosm we considerer the consistent visual showed in the dbs anime to be how they really look like, since the map presented in the daizenshuu has several inconsistencies in comparison to the main cannon material, like the size of the snake way and king kai's planet being completely different from how they are depicted in the anime and manga"

This doesn't look like a good addition AT ALL:
"note: for the structure of the macrocosm we considerer the consistent visual showed in the dbs anime to be how they really look like, since the map presented in the daizenshuu has several inconsistencies in comparison to the main cannon material, like the size of the snake way and king kai's planet being completely different from how they are depicted in the anime and manga"
If u7 is accepted as 2-C... then the visuals you're using aren't indicative...

Then you'd be agreeing inherently that they're representations.
no, the one is super is just the universe looked from afar, that much is clear, it is how the universes look, the other one could also be if it didn't had such massive contradictions to the sizes in the main series

it was just agreed to remove the Calc using the macrocosm map not eliminating it entirely as it doesn’t show things like the kaioshin realm outside of it revolving which is shown in other primary canons and the guides and the author himself
it was exactly that

it was just agreed to remove the Calc using the macrocosm map not eliminating it entirely as it doesn’t show things like the kaioshin realm outside of it revolving which is shown in other primary canons and the guides and the author himself
People agreed with the Op in general, the ones that specified i noted in the said op, no staff ever argued the things you are saying

The only thing agreed was to remove the calcs that pixel scaled the realms as they were in the map as it wasn't drawn to scale.

The macrocasm is still the visual representation of the full universe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back