• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing agreed was to remove the calcs that pixel scaled the realms as they were in the map as it want drawn to scale.

The macrocasm is still the visual representation of the full universe
The op suggested the removal of the map as well, staff agreed with the op, i put the ones that specified what they agreed on the op with explanation of what they agreed, really this is getting tiring, the calc was not the only thing agreed, please stop derailing now

The op suggested the removal of the map as well, staff agreed with the op, i put the ones that specified what they agreed on the op with explanation of what they agreed, really this is getting tiring, the calc was not the only thing agreed, please stop derailing now

Only one staff agreed to remove the map itself, and even then, he later said it was a representation, just not drawn to scale.

You're right, it's freaking tiring

You need to drop your incessant need to remove a map representation that's been used in ever primary and secondary canon source

Only one staff agreed to remove the map itself, and even then, he later said it was a representation, just not drawn to scale.

You need to drop your incessant need to remove a map representation that's been used in ever primary and secondary canon source
Really.

4 staff agreed with removing the map, damage was the only one who specified like that, plus that being a representation means that it isn't how it acctually looks like, which we see how it does in super, which staff agreed upon

And you need to stop trying to use a map that is completely contradictory to the actual source material and in later showings of the series like super anime

Now please stop derailing, 4 staff agreed with the op completely, only damage specified

Just to point out exactly what I said...

"I thought the map was just a reference, like heaven would be here, hell here, and so on. Not an actual visual shot of the universe. I'm honesty fine with using the normal universe since we actual see it looks like the normal universe in DBS but really, I don't much have time for heavy DB revisions like this though"

originally we were waiting for the recalc, but since the universe was accepted as infinite in another crt, this should put on the verse page as the structure of the universe for the dbs anime was accepted to be the one acurate since the macrocosm map has too much inconsistencies in size, so i suggest this note to be put:
"note: for the structure of the macrocosm we considerer the consistent visual showed in the dbs anime to be how they really look like, since the map presented in the daizenshuu has several inconsistencies in comparison to the main cannon material, like the size of the snake way and king kai's planet being completely different from how they are depicted in the anime and manga"
Note seems ok.

since this is accepted, would you suggest waiting for one more staff input on the wording before adding it?

"I thought the map was just a reference, like heaven would be here, hell here, and so on. Not an actual visual shot of the universe. I'm honesty fine with using the normal universe since we actual see it looks like the normal universe in DBS but really, I don't much have time for heavy DB revisions like this though"

Note seems ok.

Note seems ok.
In every canon guidebook and the manga that's exactly how the universe looks, the only issue was that it wasn't drawn to scale, the DBS anime shot only shows the living universe

In every canon guidebook and the manga that's exactly how the universe looks, the only issue was that it wasn't drawn to scale, the DBS anime shot only shows the living universe

Note seems ok.
Even WoG states that the kaioshin realm orbits macrocosm the depiction in the anime is contradicted by statements telling us what the Kaiōshin do and where the realm is and he guides and manga which is another primary canon to the series showing us and showing us a picture of the macrocosm that fits WoG and the guides you’d have to overlook basically everything including another primary canon to think that this depiction overshadows everything we’ve been shown and stated and it just seems to be a simplified version of the macrocosm there’s a reason we take this more seriously than this

Even WoG states that the kaioshin realm orbits macrocosm the depiction in the anime is contradicted by statements telling us what the Kaiōshin do
WoG is secondary cannon, main cannon has priority, this was discussed beforehand

and where the realm is and he guides and manga which is another primary canon to the series showing us and showing us a picture of the macrocosm that fits WoG
Which is irrelevant when said map contradicts the series completely, that is but a representation, unless you really want to say that the snake way is half the universe in size

and the guides you’d have to overlook basically everything including another primary canon to think that this depiction overshadows everything we’ve been shown and stated and it just seems to be a simplified version of the macrocosm there’s a reason we take this more seriously than this
If the manga shows the same model as the universe that helps a lot more, one map is completely contradictory, the other is not, seriosly we had this discussion before in the last 6 pages, all of this has been addressed before

WoG is secondary cannon, main cannon has priority, this was discussed beforehand

Which is irrelevant when said map contradicts the series completely, that is but a representation, unless you really want to say that the snake way is half the universe in size

If the manga shows the same model as the universe that helps a lot more, one map is completely contradictory, the other is not, seriosly we had this discussion before in the last 6 pages, all of this has been addressed before
I’m not arguing to use a Calc based on the representation I’m merely saying that’s how the macrocosm would look like also the manga’s universe doesn’t look like the anime’s simplified one either

Even WoG states that the kaioshin realm orbits macrocosm the depiction in the anime is contradicted by statements telling us what the Kaiōshin do and where the realm is and he guides and manga which is another primary canon to the series showing us and showing us a picture of the macrocosm that fits WoG and the guides you’d have to overlook basically everything including another primary canon to think that this depiction overshadows everything we’ve been shown and stated and it just seems to be a simplified version of the macrocosm there’s a reason we take this more seriously than this
We literally see how the outside of the universe actually looks when Super Shenron is summoned and his light shines between u7 and u6 and we don't see the kaioshin realm orbiting anything there would have been something shown if it took the literal version of the microcosm. Also, visuals can overshadow statements if it's not fitting the actual visual we are given. But this is my opinion. I'm not full on knowledgeable regarding the use of the microcosm but it would be better if you grabbed all the wog/guides that you're claiming and compile it. Heck I have my own grips with manga/anime cosmology but those are minor.

You can always ask more knowledgeable members and staff that know Dragon Ball as their input would hold more weight then mine.

I’m not arguing to use a Calc based on the representation I’m merely saying that’s how the macrocosm would look like also the manga’s universe doesn’t look like the anime’s simplified one either
You litterally showed that it does look exactly like the anime, both are consistent in how the universes look from outside, one map is contradictory, the other is not, no matter how much one is used in guides and WoG if said map completely contradicts the main series, that map is a representation, it cannot be real for numerous reasons stated earlier

Now can we please stop derailing this thread with already accepted things, if you want to still talk about it, go on discord, this thread is 6 pages long already, we don't need 6 more

We literally see how the outside of the universe actually looks when Super Shenron is summoned and his light shines between u7 and u6 and we don't see the kaioshin realm orbiting anything there would have been something shown if it took the literal version of the microcosm. Also, visuals can overshadow statements if it's not fitting the actual visual we are given. But this is my opinion. I'm not full on knowledgeable regarding the use of the microcosm but it would be better if you grabbed all the wog/guides that you're claiming and compile it. Heck I have my own grips with manga/anime cosmology but those are minor.

You can always ask more knowledgeable members and staff that know Dragon Ball as their input would hold more weight then mine.
I’ll compile it in a second you may ping DDM since he’s pretty knowledgeable
You litterally showed that it does look exactly like the anime, both are consistent in how the universes look from outside, one map is contradictory, the other is not, no matter how much one is used in guides and WoG if said map completely contradicts the main series, that map is a representation, it cannot be real for numerous reasons stated earlier

Now can we please stop derailing this thread with already accepted things, if you want to still talk about it, go on discord, this thread is 6 pages long already, we don't need 6 more
what? Even the one I shown in the manga doesn’t look like the one in the anime they look completely different and I’m not derailing I’m just saying how inconsistent the animes version is

what? Even the one I shown in the manga doesn’t look like the one in the anime they look completely different
They look exactly a like

and I’m not derailing I’m just saying how inconsistent the animes version is
Inconsistent? The snake way being almost universal in size is not inconsistent? Again, main cannon>>>any secondary cannon, the model used in the anime appears in the manga as well, both are consistent with eachother, and do not contradict the main series like the macrocosm map does, therefore it is more reliable

They look exactly a like

Inconsistent? The snake way being almost universal in size is not inconsistent? Again, main cannon>>>any secondary cannon, the model used in the anime appears in the manga as well, both are consistent with eachother, and do not contradict the main series like the macrocosm map does, therefore it is more reliable
Already answered that size can be used to highlight where locations are and Universal in size is an exaggeration

They don’t look the same in the manga or anime can you send the scans you’re referring to?

We also have the anime DBS guide, where the same map is used, this universe being represented in the anime is just the observed living universe, it is not scaled according to the other realms, so we cannot use it, but if it is to calculate the Living universe no problem, but there are still other realms that are not in them,about the serpent's path is not to scale I already addressed this argument in my comment and we also have the argument from Medeus disagreeing and claiming that the map does not disprove what is on it

Last edited:
We also have the anime DBS guide, where the same map is used,
it doesn't matter how many times it is used if it contradicts the main series completely in size

this universe being represented in the anime is just the observed living universe
You keep saying this without showing evidence

, it is not scaled according to the other realms, so we cannot use it, but if it is to calculate the Living universe no problem
if you admit that it is not to scale then how can you still say that it can be used to calc anything?

All of those were addressed in subsequent posts, you are just repeating yourself again
https://vsbattles.com/threads/dragon-ball-universe-crt.150545/post-5571510

One map is more consistently used in the main series, seriosly, do you want me to repeat myself again? Secondary cannon is not as valid as main cannon, the ammount of times guides use it does not matter for the contradictions and how the main series uses another one completely, this is going in circles again, i suggest you to respond on my wall instead of here, because this is just repetition of the same exact addressed points over and over again

It started with your endless denial, I've answered your points before, once again, every work uses the same map for over 30 years and even the DBS manga also uses it, the macrocosm is not all shown in the anime (because it's just the Observed living universe, it is only in scale for the living universe ) for you to want to calculate something you will have to be more complete, my goodness! Full map is shown by guides and primary and secondary canon materials, in question the anime is only the observed living Universe, it does not refute the map.

Secondary materials serve to complement the work, if something is imposed on the work and used for more than 30 years and is still used then there is no denying it. We see the map being used in the manga, super anime through the guide showing the whole macrocosm, manga Z showing the map, and all anime even GT using the map, and we're not going to take away a map that's been used for hundreds of years just because it's shown a couple of times in the super anime.

Medeus, addressed your points and he disagrees about the map having the wrong scale, according to his comment, I already gave you an explanation of why we shouldn't take your points forward.

We have discussed all of those points already, secondary cannon is to complement main cannon, so if the main cannon shows different, then the main cannon takes priority, medeus answered my points and i answered his's, we are going in circles now since you aparently cannot accepted that i and several other staff do not agree with your points and that we are all in "denial", honestly this is an already accepted thing, and if things are going to go messy like this again, then i much prefer to get this closed and make a separated thread to put the note on the verse page, this is honestly ridiculous

Omega, the map is not only supported by secondary guides, but primary works and even drawings by Akira toriyama, my friend. Your points aren't very good, they don't cover the other realms, so it's flawed, yes some people agreed with your point, but that doesn't mean it's right, friend. We still have the work working with the same map, including anime through recent databooks and recent manga.

I'm glad if you can put in your special note that this is not the complete map of the macrocosm, and the realms are missing. So it's only the living Universe observed... Hmmm

Omega, the map is not only supported by secondary guides, but primary works and even drawings by Akira toriyama, my friend.
The manga also uses the exact same model as the anime, we have discussed this before also, no matter how many secondary cannon shows it with it contradicts the main series, both dbs anime and manga uses different modela for the universe, and the map contradicts the size of the structures completely, we are repeating ourselves at this point

Your points aren't very good, they don't cover the other realms, so it's flawed
yes it does, the op covers the other realms completely, you just ignores it everytime

, yes some people agreed with your point, but that doesn't mean it's right, friend.
by the rulea of the wiki it means that it is accepted, medeus gave no comment on point 1 at all

We still have the work working with the same map, including anime through recent databooks and recent manga.
the recent manga uses the one from the anime also, so that falls flat

I'm glad if you can put in your special note that this is not the complete map of the macrocosm, and the realms are missing. So it's only the living Universe observed... Hmmm
You have yet to prove that it is only the living universe

Anyway, asking for this to be closed, gonna make another thread to implement the note, because a db thread can't go without derail aparently

No need to rush to close this Omega, @LordGriffin1000 had @godofice speak up, we're not derailing, just clarifying things for you and others who are in agreement with this. Your operation has not covered the other realms, Omega, we are refuting your points and take it easy my friend! There's still a lot of things left for this to be complete, we have AKM who haven't commented yet and team members have said he has to comment for this to go forward. So take it easy

The manga doesn't use the same map as the anime and we see that in the manga, where the complete map of the macrocosm is used, very different from the anime which only appears a couple of times and is already imposing over every map that Akira Toriyama made.

The manga also uses the exact same model as the anime, we have discussed this before also, no matter how many secondary cannon shows it with it contradicts the main series, both dbs anime and manga uses different modela for the universe, and the map contradicts the size of the structures completely, we are repeating ourselves at this point

yes it does, the op covers the other realms completely, you just ignores it everytime

by the rulea of the wiki it means that it is accepted, medeus gave no comment on point 1 at all

the recent manga uses the one from the anime also, so that falls flat

You have yet to prove that it is only the living universe

Anyway, asking for this to be closed, gonna make another thread to implement the note, because a db thread can't go without derail aparently
No need to rush to close this Omega, @LordGriffin1000 had @godofice speak up, we're not derailing, just clarifying things for you and others who are in agreement with this. Your operation has not covered the other realms, Omega, we are refuting your points and take it easy my friend! There's still a lot of things left for this to be complete, we have AKM who haven't commented yet and team members have said he has to comment for this to go forward. So take it easy

The manga doesn't use the same map as the anime and we see that in the manga, where the complete map of the macrocosm is used, very different from the anime which only appears a couple of times and is already imposing over every map that Akira Toriyama made.
A new crt to just address the visuals and discussing the note is fine and gives me more time to gather scans this crt already has finished its main thing so it’d be simpler doing as Omega suggested Luffy

No need to rush to close this Omega, @LordGriffin1000 had @godofice speak up
we're not derailing, just clarifying things for you and others who are in agreement with this.
Yes you are derailing, you are just repeting the same points over and over again, if it is going to be like this i would rather make another thread to avoid this tiring repeatition

Your operation has not covered the other realms
yes it did, read points 1.1 and 1.2 of the op, these two cover the realms point

There's still a lot of things left for this to be complete, we have AKM who haven't commented yet
AKM does not want to be part of db threads anymore, no reason to wait for him, this has been open for months and he didn't come, no reason to wait any further

and team members have said he has to comment for this to go forward. So take it easy
like who? Only one said anything and that was klol, his opinion on the matter is not gonna stop a whole thread, that is just silly

The manga doesn't use the same map as the anime and we see that in the manga, where the complete map of the macrocosm is used
Yes it does use the same model as the anime

, very different from the anime which only appears a couple of times and is already imposing over every map that Akira Toriyama made.
Akira ever made 1 map, he also aproved the sphere one used in the anime and manga, so moot point

Anyway, this is my absolute last reply here, let this be closed

A new crt to just address the visuals and discussing the note is fine and gives me more time to gather scans this crt already has finished its main thing so it’d be simpler doing as Omega suggested Luffy
The new crt would be to add the note, the universe part is already done and accepted

The new crt would be to add the note, the universe part is already done and accepted
If both DDM and damage don’t agree with removing how the macrocosm looks in general then it’s not accepted there’s not 3 agrees for the controversial removal and if there was the votes are neutralized from the disagrees the only thing that was removed is the Calc which isn’t needed anymore

If both DDM and damage don’t agree with removing how the macrocosm looks in general then it’s not accepted there’s not 3 agrees for the controversial removal
none of them disagreed at all, the glassman, lord grifin and maverick all agreed with removing how the macrocosm looks from the contradictory guide to the one shown in super, we have 3 agreement, with damage and medeus giving no opinion on point 1 of the op at all, there is no disagreement

and if there was the votes are neutralized from the disagrees
which disagrees? Read the vote count in the op, no one disagreed with removing the map in favor of the model in super

the only thing that was removed is the Calc which isn’t needed anymore
Nope, all agrees were in general specifying even the model removal from the map to the model seen in super

Again, this will be closed, no use discussing a already accepted crt

none of them disagreed at all, the glassman, lord grifin and maverick all agreed with removing how the macrocosm looks from the contradictory guide to the one shown in super, we have 3 agreement, with damage and medeus giving no opinion on point 1 of the op at all, there is no disagreement

which disagrees? Read the vote count in the op, no one disagreed with removing the map in favor of the model in super

Nope, all agrees were in general specifying even the model removal from the map to the model seen in super

Again, this will be closed, no use discussing a already accepted crt
Saying “nope” isn’t an argument DDM disagreed and gave his reasons to disagreeing with the removal of the map in general which neutralizes the vote but yeah the Calc is removed we’d need another staff vote for the super thing which will be handled in the crt you’ve made

Saying “nope” isn’t an argument DDM disagreed and gave his reasons to disagreeing with the removal of the map in general
No he didn't, he specified that he was against the universe being the size of the observable universe and that the map was not to scale, he didn't even mentioned the point about the removal of the macrocosm map at all

which neutralizes the vote
no it doesn't, since he didn't disagreed with what is being applied

but yeah the Calc is removed we’d need another staff vote for the super thing
No we don't, we have 3 already and medeus never disagreed with it, i should know, i re read the whole thread just to make sure when i added him in the vote count in the op

No he didn't, he specified that he was against the universe being the size of the observable universe and that the map was not to scale, he didn't even mentioned the point about the removal of the macrocosm map at all

no it doesn't, since he didn't disagreed with what is being applied

No we don't, we have 3 already and medeus never disagreed with it, i should know, i re read the whole thread just to make sure when i added him in the vote count in the op
He did disagree if you read his arguments he wanted to keep the macrocosm map and keep the Calc but only regarding the size of the realms but if you insist we could ask his opinion on the subject but he disagreed

You know you guys can just ask the staff for clarification if you have doubts on their votes, right?
Tbf this thread is pretty much done, i have already made another thread to cover the note adition and i already linked earlier, this is 6 pages long and it is going on circles again, could you please close this thread? It is going nowhere now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back