• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If DDM disagrees, then votes aren't enough, are they?
Well, there no rule about it in the rule page, and we are waiting to see what he thinks exactly on the matter, since he never comented about the point in question at all in the first place

2:1 aren't enough votes for a proposal to pass, it doesn't need a rule, omega.
3 agreements in total agreement with the op, 1 specifying what was agreed and 1 which we don't know what was disagreed in the first place

The vote count in total is 4:1

This, because she is super moderator
Ranks doesn't matter for this type of stuff, but the arguments and concensus between staff

we have also released new arguments and the other ADM and mod have been quiet without commenting, but they must comment now for their votes to be counted.
That is not how it works, unless they change their mind their votes will be kept as counted

Thank you very much for your attention, so is the map still available? Post it is the complete macrocosm and from the anime it is just the living Universe.

Can I state that I disagree with the removal of the map and agree with the calculation?
Map is still usable, not for calc tho (size related) as per mav.

Map is still usable, not for calc tho (size related) as per mav.
I understand, but now that the universe is infinite, the calculation is useless and we don't need it anymore, so after this the team members comment this should be closed and another one too that he created.

I understand, but now that the universe is infinite, the calculation is useless and we don't need it anymore, so after this the team members comment this should be closed and another one too that he created.
Well a mod is making a thread about it that may remove the infinite universe, so this could be useful still

Also we still have an agreement for the removal completely by lord grifin and still need glassman to comment

We literally see how the outside of the universe actually looks when Super Shenron is summoned and his light shines between u7 and u6 and we don't see the kaioshin realm orbiting anything there would have been something shown if it took the literal version of the microcosm. Also, visuals can overshadow statements if it's not fitting the actual visual we are given. But this is my opinion. I'm not full on knowledgeable regarding the use of the microcosm but it would be better if you grabbed all the wog/guides that you're claiming and compile it. Heck I have my own grips with manga/anime cosmology but those are minor.

You can always ask more knowledgeable members and staff that know Dragon Ball as their input would hold more weight then mine.
Well a mod is making a thread about it that may remove the infinite universe, so this could be useful still

Also we still have an agreement for the removal completely by lord grifin and still need glassman to comment
Also, he seems kind of neutral against withdrawing from the map and has asked others about it, as he has little experience

So far there is nothing about withdrawing from the infinite universe, so it continues until the mod asks about it.

Also, he seems kind of neutral against withdrawing from the map and has asked others about it, as he has little experience
He litterally said that the note about removing completely was fine by his account, he agrees with removing it, he clarified enough earlier

@DarkDragonMedeus

Seems there's need of some clarification regarding your vote here. Are you in favor of completely dismissing the cosmology map for the DBS anime? (Not just for the calculations, but the structure entirely)
Well, I thought a different thread then in turn accepted the Infinite size proposal via scans Executor translated. If that's what we go off of, I'm not really sure how this thread would be relevant anymore tbh.

But by any chance that got reconsidered, my thoughts would not have been changed. Things in it such as Snake Way being 1/4th the size is not meant to be taken seriously, but the afterlife being a bigger body of space compared to the Living Universe IMO would still technically be something that would be valid if we axed the infinite size stuff. But I doubt we went a U-turn that soon.

Well, I thought a different thread then in turn accepted the Infinite size proposal via scans Executor translated. If that's what we go off of, I'm not really sure how this thread would be relevant anymore tbh.

But by any chance that got reconsidered, my thoughts would not have been changed. Things in it such as Snake Way being 1/4th the size is not meant to be taken seriously, but the afterlife being a bigger body of space compared to the Living Universe IMO would still technically be something that would be valid if we axed the infinite size stuff. But I doubt we went a U-turn that soon.
Okay so 2 staff disagrees for disregarding the macrocosm map in general with this 3 with damage who only wanted to remove the Calc

So yeah the Calc being removed was made useless by the infinite universe crt and it seems like disregarding the map for the appearance of the universe (even though it wouldn’t matter at all) is rejected/inconclusive now
Agreed, but a certain someone wanted the thread reopened.

Thanks for the clarification. Just need Glass now.
(After this is closed again not finna rush it this shouldn’t be able to be opened anymore this crt is pretty much useless now)

Just to clarify one thing, the infinite universe part was not inplemented yet, so with this accepted as removing the current calcs and inplement thr new one made by @JustANormalLemon earlier on in this very thread, that is, until someone makes the aplication of the infinite universe thread that is

Just to clarify one thing, the infinite universe part was not inplemented yet, so with this accepted as removing the current calcs and inplement thr new one made by @JustANormalLemon earlier on in this very thread, that is, until someone makes the aplication of the infinite universe thread that is
Infinite Universe has been accepted, implimented. Check the discussion rules. Rules against Infinite Universe has been removed as per accepted revision.

Pretty sure that the only reason to use the model of the universe is for calcs, which at any rate are now invalid thanks to revisions to the cosmology of the verse anyways.

^^^, thought it'd be worth mentioning that doubly so (the Afterlife's Low 2-C rating being unaffected even if this map's completely axed), since the recent accepting of the compositing of the cosmology which is a point unaffected by whether the infinite stuff stays or not has the Afterlife getting a confirmed 3-A size for reasons completely independent of the map (i.e. containing Heaven which is the size of a universe).

But if infinite speed itself isn't accepted for them (not sure if it was), then calcs have to be lowballed to a finite universe to get the speed stats, no?

But if infinite speed itself isn't accepted for them (not sure if it was), then calcs have to be lowballed to a finite universe to get the speed stats, no?
yeah, for the time being at least, until someone do the infinite speed thread, the current ratings for speed would still need to change, for accuracy sake

So what are the staff conclusions here so far?
Well we originally thought DDM and Damage only disagreed with the removal of the map (not referring to the Calc but having it as a depiction for Super anime) but it turns out Maverick disagrees and is only agreement with removing the Calc and we’re gonna get ddm and damage to clarify and damage

And we assume Glass disagrees but we’re gonna get him to clarify as well

not sure on Lephy’s stance

But it’s atleast 1:1 due to maverick and griffin

Okay. Thank you for the reply. 🙏

Can somebody remind me what revisions you wish to apply here please?

Okay. Thank you for the reply. 🙏

Can somebody remind me what revisions you wish to apply here please?
The Op wants to remove the Macrocosm Map for the Anime (not for calcs or anything) just wants to remove it and use the one depicted as a sphere and large nebulae (my problem is that it’s inconsistent and you have to ignore a lot of things but I care for accuracy) but it doesn’t really change anything tbh
That this thread is pointless and should've been kept locked.
yeah after it’s locked again this should be unable to be reopened

Edit: I was checking Glass’s profile he said he lost interest in this thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back