• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Movie: Broly is finally Canon!

Ssr4vegito said:
Will Super ever reach ending of Z
I'm pretty sure that one of the original interviews with Toyotaro and Toriyama claimed that Super would go past the ending of Z, but that probably won't happen until next year.

"provoking"

"provoking"

"ovo"

I can't believe you guys didn't figure it out. I am disappointed that you deduced that it was fake, but not the reason. XD

Toyo said he will surpass the anime not the end of Z, he said he was not sure about if they will ever go past EoZ or not

Damm Goku wants to become even stronger (his words in the trailer) guess saiyens indeed do have no limits.

Does he want to be stronger then mastered ultra instinct?

I would assume so. As long as there is someone stronger than him, Goku would know that it's possible for him to get stronger and become as strong as that person.

Tier 1-A confirmed?

That's too low of an expectation, Tier 0 and even further beyond.

The DBS:Broly movie will cause the entire vs community to rethink what it considers as tiers and power.

Should he just straight up get a Low 2-C key right now since SSJB had to be used to fight against Base/Powered Up Base Broly?

@AppleLord Technically he is correct. If Base Broly made Goku go SSB that would mean he must've fought and overpowered Post-ToP SSG Goku who should logically be much stronger than Post-2nd UIS SSB Goku who is stronger than the First UIS which is Low 2-C after going UIS a third time and mastering it. But yeah his profile shouldn't be made until the movie drops.

"A POWER STRONGER THAN A GoD?!"

Jiren did that, barely. U.I Goku easily did that. Now Broly's easily doing that.

Yep, U.I Goku's gonna happen.

"BUT WHAT ABOUT SSB GOGETA"

Who says I ruled anything out here?

I'd like to assume that the powered up Base Broly is AROUND SSB/SSBKKx20 tier. Meanwhile, SSJ Broly's beyond SSB tier, while LSSJ Broly's beyond GoD/Jiren tier. Therefore, Goku will have to resort to U.I again, due to the beat downs he might recieve from Broly.

And I think Broly's beyond Jiren. But, that's just me. I mean, SSB Goku, SSBE Vegeta, and Android 17 did make Jiren go like...beyond 50% of his power. And since this take place after the ToP and all, and since SSB Goku's rivalling a base Broly who's powered up a bit (Let alone SSJ, and LSSJ. Calling it LSSJ, since that's basically what it is). I think LSSJ Broly should be beyond what Jiren was in Ep 129/130.

Back