• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Movie: Broly is finally Canon!

A base state isn't really an actual form for Saiyans though. If anything I could see it being a half way point between base and Super Saiyan, or a base that is empowered greatly by a good portion of Super Saiyan energy.

I was referring to direct statements, it seems clearly evident, but I'd rather wait for a more direct confirmation regarding the specifics of the neck brace.

I guess I can see your point, though super differs in the fact that Base Broly with the necklace is most similar to SS Broly with the necklace in DBZ, we never see his base without it. At any rate, this is all based on one trailer, more info will come eventually.

@Red I saw that... Interesting to say the very least.

@Warren... I believe going from Post-T.O.P SSJ1 Goku to Post-T.O.P SSG- SSB Level in one fight... Without god ki.... Jeez if this man was given the Whis training...

In all seriousness, Base Black went from SS2 level to suppressed SSB level after a single confrontation with Goku.

Broly might have already had an incredibly strong base state, and is probably a very battle hardened veteran warrior. He might be adapting to their fighting styles more so than their power.

Golden Void said:
His hair is still black, he lost his neck piece which means he has no restraints, and "false super saiyan" is a non-canon form.
"False Super Saiyan is a non canon form"

>Broly was a non canon character and now look at him

People should really stop with this canon\non-canon argument, I mean when someone try to look down on a character or form in DB they are like "hahahha not canon" LOL

What is canon and what is not matter very little these days in DB

Broly's power is so maximum that we needed 2 simultaneous threads to discuss it.

I always get confused about where to post something lol.

Just seen the trailer with my bro...

It was so! Awesome!!!! Broly is here!... Just one problem... If Broly kills Freiza I'm going to be so pissed. Freiza is my most favorite DB character so if they allowed him to live through the tournament and get revived just to kill him.

I don't care if he loses to Broly, I'm definitely going to enjoy seeing them fight each other but if Freiza dies in this movie I'm going to cry.

Frankly, I hope broly does go ss3, because it fits him so well.just look at the dokkan art of it, the large doesn't look stupid due how large broly is.

Then goegta appears, and exorcises brolys mental instability, thus curing him/neutralizing him. As what happened in fusion reborn.

That way, the powerscaling doesn't anymore stupider than T. Of power made it. And it can be used as a reset baseline.

LordGriffin1000 said:
It was so! Awesome!!!! Broly is here!... Just one problem... If Broly kills Freiza I'm going to be so pissed. Freiza is my most favorite DB character so if they allowed him to live through the tournament and get revived just to kill him.

I don't care if he loses to Broly, I'm definitely going to enjoy seeing them fight each other but if Freiza dies in this movie I'm going to cry.
Probaly he won't since it seems Broly is with Frieza.

@7th all of this is unlikely to happen. LSSJ is called Broly's full power.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
LordGriffin1000 said:

Probaly he won't since it seems Broly is with Frieza.
@7th all of this is unlikely to happen. LSSJ is called Broly's full power.
That explains the spaceship.

Movie plot Leak:

"The Z-Fighters are resting after the tournament of power (Beerus, and Whis only have small cameos eating at Bulma's place) when a familiar God Ki arrives on Earth, is Golden Frieza. After mastering his form, Golden Frieza is his new base form. Jaco and the kids go to check it out taking down most of Frieza's army. Golden Frieza knocks out both Goten and Trunks alerting the Z-Fighters. Goku and Vegeta go to the landing of Frieza's spaceship who already gathered all 7 dragon balls, but they are red instead of orange. The Dragon is not shenron, but the red dragon that appeared in DB heroes game. After making his wish for "immortality" the dragon balls disperse into space. King Kai informs Goku that they have one year to collect all the dark dragon balls within a year or the Earth will explode provoking a battle between Vegeta SSG and Golden Frieza before Broly and Paragus exist the ship and attacks Vegeta on Paragus command. Goku wants to fight Paragus but he just stands there and decides to tell his life story to Goku. Flashback of Planet Vegeta from Dragon Ball Minus make a brief apperance, including King Vegeta and Gine. After the flashback we continue Broly vs Vegeta who mimic Super Saiyan with a false Super Saiyan form, meanwhile Goku SSB and Golden Frieza are fightning, Broly hates Vegeta because of his grandfather Paragus beating him up because of his hatred for King Vegeta who stole his beloved. (Vegeta's mom?) Goku can't kill Golden Frieza who is only mocking Goku and toying with him. Vegeta decides to go SSB knocks out Broly into the dirt and goes after Frieza. Paragus surprised that Vegeta came back alone goes to where he sense Broly's Ki. Vegeta fights an immortal Frieza, but unlike Goku he defeats him. (Immortal, but unable to move) Here we see the exact same scene where Goku told Krillin to spare Vegeta's life on Earth.) As the spaceship flies away is taken down by a sudden pillar/beam of green energy. The Earth begins to crack, Broly rises from below the Earth as a Super Saiyan. Base form Frieza (weaken) attacks Broly but get beaten to a pulp by him. Frieza has one final scene where he kills Paragus from behind and Broly becomes beserk. Sending Frieza into space he faces Goku and Vegeta who are both in SSB. Supreme Kai appears later to give them the potara earrings, but Broly destroys them. Goku tries to teach Vegeta the fusion dance and he refuses. The battle turns to night time where Broly turns into a giant ape but with green fur, and Goku uses UI with Dragon Fist to end him. The next day Broly's body is frozen on capsule coro, and Bulma says that she is working on a ship for them to go look for the dark dragon balls and bring them home."-4chan

At this point that is missing the: Cell was brought back by an unknown individual and set up into space in order to become stronger while tracking Goku and Vegeta that are searching for the dark dragon balls, also canon Frieza's brother will also search for them.

so instead of Goten and Trunks being the next gen we still gonna get goku and vegeta instead as the MCs in a GT plot. Naw im straight on this movie now bruh. At this point they are just changing around GT and making the freiza force the bad guys behind the dragonballs. Imma still watch it but only for broly.

Back