• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Movie: Broly is finally Canon!

According to that poster, SSG will also appear. Cool.

I wonder if Chadhan will appear to take a good beating from Chadly.

I sense SSJB2 becoming a thing in this movie.

And I can also sense Broly jabrony'ing Vegeta and Goku.

>Low 2-C Broly

Just, personally, I'm not enthused. I would have preferred something original, but like...even Toriyama admits that DB is now entirely a corporate franchise. Which means no more risks out of them.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
1 Movie with a rebooted, old Character should not instantly qualify for the future of DB itself.
I mean there's no denying Broly's popularity though, so it makes sense for them to do this.

If they were to reboot any movie villain, Broly makes the most sense. And as bad as his backstory is, I still like him more than any of the other movie villains. He's probably also the only movie villain who's not a rehash of an existing villain.

Wait im confused, someone help clear this up for me plz.

Is DBZ Broly, from the movies specifically, now canon? Or is it a new character named Broly who has the same designs and stuff, just being changed now?

Back