• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super: Grand Priest Small Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk about the at least part, yeah sure, he upsacles heavily, but to what degree? So, "Unknown physically, Class Y with telekinesis" works

Whis, who is comparable if not slightly < Vados (who very casually carried around these Planet Sized Dragon Balls while moving at MFTL speeds), said that Daishinkans power is top 5 in the multiverse and that he cannot measure up to him.

At least Class Y, likely higher works better imo.

Are you asking if LS scales?

He's an angel, who's much superior to his children, has the same angel physiology, same abilities (possibly even more) as the others to a much much higher degree, Telekinesis is one of those abilities, thus LS scales

It's not physical LS, even then I would say it would scale because of Ki but no. It's using telekinesis, and GP is far superior to his children in terms of power and abilities (angels have certain angel abilities like matter manip, time manip, sealing etc.) so he should heavily upscale based on the facts I mentioned earlier. Again, all this is on the profile.

Would you settle on "At least Class Y" without the likely higher?

No, why? Do you not see the difference between class Y and pre stellar? It's gigantic. As it is, without a calc, it seems somewhat baseline. You might wanna get this calced to see where it truly lies.

From the Attack Potency page:

"At least should be used to denote the lower cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate".

From Ryukumu:

possible use: "At least" meaning that someone's tier is rather unknown/hard to decipher, but there's one tier we can confidently put them in. In this case, usually it wouldn't mean someone is a high end of that tier. Rather that tier is just our best guess for them.

GP is way above every Angel, Pre-Stellar doesn't matter. He's at least in their tier, unquantifiably higher. So at least.

For example, Super Buu is either Millions/Billions/Trillions of times away from 4-A, but is "at least 4-B" because he's unquantifiably higher than the other 4-B's

Proof of his LS being higher lol
Bro, this is Dragon Ball, if you have a much higher power level, your techniques are much more powerful (including Telekinesis, which, like literally everything else, is Ki Based).

Why are you- You know that already, why are you making this difficult.

It's not physical LS, even then I would say it would scale because of Ki but no. It's using telekinesis, and GP is far superior to his children in terms of power and abilities (angels have certain angel abilities like matter manip, time manip, sealing etc.) so he should heavily upscale based on the facts I mentioned earlier. Again, all this is on the profile.

Would you settle on "At least Class Y" without the likely higher?
Any technique in the Dragon Ball universe uses either magic or ki. Telekinesis uses Ki.

Any technique in the Dragon Ball universe uses either magic or ki. Telekinesis uses Ki.
I'm just putting it in layman's terms (Angels have angel abilities, stronger angels have stronger abilities, GP strongest angel, hence GP stronger telekinesis huh duh) to emphasize the point. Hell, TK is not exclusive to Angels

And I think some people find it contentious, or else idk why there's currently a revision to change Toei Piccolos pyramid feat to just "Class G with telekinesis", even though telekinesis power is probably an extension of Ki

But that's besides the point

Bro, this is Dragon Ball, if you have a much higher power level, your techniques are much more powerful (including Telekinesis, which, like literally everything else, is Ki Based).
We have no proof that angels works in the same way as the mortal beings, and not everything is ki based, as dragon ball also have magic, do you have proof that the angels abilities are always ki based?

We have no proof that angels works in the same way as the mortal beings, and not everything is ki based, as dragon ball also have magic, do you have proof that the angels abilities are always ki based?
I don't have to prove a negative.
Angels use Ki/God Ki, everything in the universe does, it's literally the universal form of energy.

Telekinesis is Ki Based, it is stated as such in the Daizenshuu, that's not up to debate.

I mean, they can use ki, sure, but u need to prove that all their abilities are Ki based, since Magic also exist

Scans?
I would love a scan for that. That would be awesome.
7xSDOCI.png,

N. 80
Type: Specialized Technique

sdCiWgt.png

"Ki Techniques ←→ Specialized Techniques"
Interchangeable.

You know that already, why are you making this difficult.
I am not making this difficult, I am just trying to tell you the gap between the two is insanely huge and just because it's "DraGon BaLl" doesn't mean you can upscale this heavily without even having a calc to begin with. If anything, this feat could be almost baseline level.

But anyway, since it's done and applied, should I close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back