• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball - Angel Acausality+ Grand Priest EE Downgrade

Personally, I think Acausality needs to go.

As for Grand Priest EE, the feat is that he erased Merus from existence, but I think we only list Anime GP, who didn't showed EE yet

I agree with Aca 1 removal, EE of GP i don't remember much so i'm neutral on that

Also if anyone wonder about Heroes Grand Priest, then DBH actually composite character's abilities of both manga and anime continuities like CC Goku can use Hakai despite or CC Vegeta has Gamma Burst Flash, Xenoverse also composite abilities

Going from the initial thread where the changes were accepted:
Type 1 seems to have been accepted from verse mechanic which looks wrong. The evidence for the existence erasure of Grand Priest in the anime doesn't look to exist.

Even in the thread where GoD teachings scaling were removed, Grand Priest still didn't have evidence for existence erasure from the anime shown.
I am fine with the removals.

Bump.
Its been long enough and 5 mods have agreed with CRT on the condition of response from supporters.
Since there was no defence from the supporters I wish to conclude the CRT.

Going from the initial thread where the changes were accepted:
Type 1 seems to have been accepted from verse mechanic which looks wrong. The evidence for the existence erasure of Grand Priest in the anime doesn't look to exist.

Even in the thread where GoD teachings scaling were removed, Grand Priest still didn't have evidence for existence erasure from the anime shown.
I am fine with the removals.
I disagree about taking the EE out for the Daishinkan (anime), in episode 78 quoted by Whis that he and Zeno'oh can erase beings from existence.

Last edited:
Since the Whis both mentioned about Zeno and Grand Priest in the same sentence and later he used the word: They. Which i think is enough, at worst GP can still get a Possibly EE rating

The Grand Priest pretty much advices Zen Oh, so Whis could just be talking about him deciding to have Goku erased and telling Zen Oh to do it.

Eh...grand priest never orders Zeno to do anything at all
There is a Difference between advise and order
Like How GP says "XYZ universe will erased from existence " in ToP
And then Zeno proceeds to erase the universe
Its very unclear from the line,whis was talking about GP having existence erasure.

There is a Difference between advise and order
Like How GP says "XYZ universe will erased from existence " in ToP
And then Zeno proceeds to erase the universe
Its very unclear from the line,whis was talking about GP having existence erasure.
Pretty sure that's him announcing that that particular universe would be erased, not an advise nor an order. Merely an announcement. The line is pretty clearcut. Unless you really want to make it complicated.

Yaa still Every universe being erased by Zeno and everyone fearing Zeno's erasure is a clear indication

Really now, if people want the abilities just wait for the anime to adapt the manga and do its own version of events.

Back