• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Priest Passive Existence Erasure

A person erased by Hakai leaves only a purple powder in his warehouse, Purple color represents Hakai, Hakaishin's death ki and energy ball being purple is proof of this, as it is told in Dragon ball, hakai can erase everything.
Planets dropped by Zeno in this part do not disappear after falling to the ground, but are completely destroyed by a purple powder after touching the Grand Priest, This indicates that there is a passive Existence Erasure.

Last edited:
Thing is, we never see any of the other planets afterwards. Also, we get a wide shot and we don't see any of the other planets either so they probably all just disappeared without GP's influence

q2lxs0u.png

Thing is, we never see any of the other planets afterwards. Also, we get a wide shot and we don't see any of the other planets either so they probably all just disappeared without GP's influence

q2lxs0u.png
the argument I'm saying is proven something we don't know what kind of place zenon's palace is but the important thing is that it is erased with a purple aura

q2lxs0u.png
Are you arguing from here that the planets just disappeared but were not destroyed?

The disappearance of other planets from the field of view is not refutation, the planet given in the scale was destroyed by the purple aura effect after touching the Grand Priest, not after it fell to the ground. The purple aura represents hakai attacks.

That's an awful lot of similar looking accounts there

Show me any other example of passive EE from the Grand Priest in the anime. Where is his aura? And why would he have a passive destruction aura? He doesn't even have EE on his profile, so you need to give proof for that first of all

First of all, no one except the High Priest was given the passive EE scale. The planet given in Libra disappeared in purple particles after touching the High Priestess. In the example I threw, Zamasu disappeared after the hakai attack from Beerus, leaving behind purple particles.
Already this crt has been opened to influence the Grand Priest's profile.

Nah.

If you listen to the destroying sound effect, several of those effects start playing after the balls fly off the table. The one Daishinkan touched was the last to go.

No, the sound effects heard are due to planets falling and rolling, other planets are also insignificant, planet given in scale will be destroyed by hakai effect after touching Grand Priest.

No, the sound effects heard are due to planets falling and rolling, other planets are also insignificant, planet given in scale will be destroyed by hakai effect after touching Grand Priest.
The same sound effect that happened when the planet was destroyed happened 10 times after they all fell off the table.

No, the sound effect of the disappearance of the planet was heard only once, the sound you mean is the sound of the planets rolling.

A person erased by Hakai leaves only a purple powder in his warehouse, Purple color represents Hakai, Hakaishin's death ki and energy ball being purple is proof of this, as it is told in Dragon ball, hakai can erase everything.
Planets dropped by Zeno in this part do not disappear after falling to the ground, but are completely destroyed by a purple powder after touching the Grand Priest, This indicates that there is a passive Existence Erasure.

I think it makes sense to me

That's an awful lot of similar looking accounts there

Show me any other example of passive EE from the Grand Priest in the anime. Where is his aura? And why would he have a passive destruction aura? He doesn't even have EE on his profile, so you need to give proof for that first of all
actually he had it on his profile, however, it was taken down by some smart guys, it's mentioned by Whis that he could delete it, I know he has passive law manipulation or something like that

Yere düştüğünde herhangi bir etki oluşmadı, Grand Priest'e temas ettikten sonra yok olsa bile Dokunmatik tabanlı EE verilebilir.

Back