• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super: Grand Priest Small Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
scaling from Vados, Grand Priest (DBS) should have his lifting strength changed to:

Lifting Strength: Unknown physically. At least Class Y, likely higher with telekinesis (far superior to Vados, who casually carried around 6 Super Dragon Balls, with each Dragon Ball being the size of a planet)

All the other angels on this site already scale to this feat, so Daishinkan has no reason not to, being their much stronger father and all.

Last edited:
Sure. That seems alright. I'm pretty sure Grant Priest collected the Super Dragon Balls by himself before the tournament anyways

scaling from Vados, Grand Priest (DBS) should have his lifting strength changed to:

Lifting Strength: Unknown physically, at least Class Y with telekinesis (far superior to Vados, who casually carried around 6 Super Dragon Balls, with each Dragon Ball being the size of a planet)

All the other angels on this site already scale to this feat, so Daishinkan has no reason not to, being their much stronger father and all.
I disagree with this CRT.

Grand Priest by no means, can be scaled to the Angels, sure, he is far stronger in all aspects, but it's unknown how much he upscales, it's far better to put it as Unknown (while aknowledging it to be far stronger than Vados) than letting it stay as Class Y

Grand Priest by no means, can be scaled to the Angels, sure, he is far stronger in all aspects, but it's unknown how much he upscales, it's far better to put it as Unknown (while aknowledging it to be far stronger than Vados) than letting it stay as Class Y

So "at least Class Y, likely far higher"?

You don't disagree, you just think it's too low

I changed the OP to at least Class Y, likely higher

Last edited:

And there it is.

So "at least Class Y, likely far higher"?

You don't disagree, you just think it's too low
No no, the Unknown physically need to stay, I just disagree with using the Class Y info, because Grand Priest does indeed upscales, but the gap is unknown, he can be far stronger, so, I think it need to stay as Unknown but aknowledge that he is far stronger than Vados

Lifting Strength: Unknown physically, at least Class Y, likely higher with telekinesis (far superior to Vados, who casually carried around 6 Super Dragon Balls, with each Dragon Ball being the size of a planet)

Literally nothing wrong with this, arguments for arguments sake is unneeded

What about we start with At least Class Y end it there and just Far Higher without the "likely" the justification that well... he's far higher.

Lifting Strength: at least Class Y with telekinesis (far superior to Vados, who casually carried around 6 Super Dragon Balls, with each Dragon Ball being the size of a planet), Far higher (vastly superior to all angels).

Dunno... just finding a middle ground.

No no, the Unknown physically need to stay, I just disagree with using the Class Y info, because Grand Priest does indeed upscales, but the gap is unknown, he can be far stronger, so, I think it need to stay as Unknown but aknowledge that he is far stronger than Vados
This deadass makes no sense, it can just be "At least Class Y". That's how "at least" works

So we can just use "atleast" and specify that it's likely far higher.

Therefore he is "far higher" than Class Y. What are you even saying, you're literally agreeing with the purpose of the OP.

Therefore he is "far higher" than Class Y. What are you even saying, you're literally agreeing with the purpose of the OP.
He is probably saying that it is inherent that GP is >>> so using the word "At least" is wrong because you are saying at the very least they are in the same range of lifting strength. They aren't, therefore it should be "Unknown"

He is probably saying that it is inherent that GP is >>> so using the word "At least" is wrong because you are saying at the very least they are in the same range of lifting strength. They aren't, therefore it should be "Unknown"
They are. You just described the very purpose of "at least", as in, "It literally can't be lower than this"

I was under the impression Bern was a "she", but they didn't put their pronouns on their profile, so eh.

They are. You just described the very purpose of "at least", as in, "It literally can't be lower than this"
yep also. "Well... if I'm wrong, then they scale"

It is inherently true that GP is several levels beyond Class Y. So saying "it can't be lower than this" is just you doubting yourself.

So,

Agreement: ArnoldStone18, Gilad_Hyperstar, Jibz, GodlyCharmander, Nierre? (liked my post), Bernkastell, Maverick_Zero_Z? (Liked a post agreeing), UchihaSlayer96

Disagreement solely for controversy's sake: Vietthai96

Disagreement for real: 0

Last edited:
This seems uncontroversial to apply, if there are no serious complaints here.

Thank you, Fluffy Person.
You are welcome...
jujutsu-kaisen-sukuna.gif

Pokemon man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back