• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen Diclonius said:
Alexcar3000 said:
About a week ago, I made a character on joke battles that becomes more powerful as his KI [Killing Intent] increases.
Now, all of a sudden, the gods can sense even the slightest amount of killing intent.

Ooooh, toei is on joke battles now!
You wanna know why that is? A year ago, I sent a message to Toei ranting about Goku vs. Superman 2 (no, I am not bitching about that now, lol, moving on), but in it, I linked them to the OBD and the VS Wiki. I wish I had saved a screencap of that message. Of course, I also told them the Daizenshuu was being used to claim there are only four galaxies, thus the Episode 12 feat was being diminished, and only a WEEK later, Toei started throwing in images of multiple galaxies. It's not the first time in which I sent a message to Toei about something, and it almost felt like they had read my message and took the time to address those concerns in the anime. I hope Toei is listening to us! I really do! It would be so awesome for them to give the fandom what they want!
Proof how hou send you rant to Toei and Toriyama.

@TQD I dunno. Nothing really funny to put besides just him being Galaxy level from that tho.

Nothing I can exaggerate like the Zen'ō or Mai pages

ovo

@TQD The same way you make a page on every wikia.

Go to the "Contribute" button on the top right hand corner. Click that and it'll give you some options. Click the "Add a Page" option and it'll ask you to name the page you want to make.

Put the name down, and you'll start being able to make it. Click "Publish" when you are done and the page is made.

Nibbler3100 said:
This is kinda off-topic but has Goku being able to survive and breathe in space been discussed yet here in the latest episode? I've been seeing it all over the internet I guess it proves he can?
He can survive for short amount of time and that's pretty much it.He wasn't die in space in a second,hell even us normal humans wouldn't die in a second

Huesito88 said:
Well besides vegeta he died in like 13 seconds
Well,it didn't make sense to look for him in space anyway :D

But yeah,like they can only survive for short amount of time and it's very short.

For Goku would maybe even be enough since he can IT to first KI he senses

The Queen Diclonius said:
Goku can survive in space. I mean, early Dragon Ball showed him using the Power Pole to take Rabbit Gang to the moon, and that was in the manga, so it's straight from the primary canon. Of course, that got retconned in the Frieza Saga, but knowing Toei's recent penchant for appealing to and empowering the Dragon Ball Z VS debaters, I think they retconned the retcon back to what it originally was, and that Goku can breathe in space.
You want to have a planet level durability ssb vegeta? Remember how SSB Vegeta died after Earth's explosion, if it wasn't because of the lack of oxygen it'd mean vegeta ssb has roughly planet level durability. Trust me, saiyans not being able to breathe in space is at this point a good thing.

Lets not get into this whole breathing in space arguement, it never ends well we have both evidence supporting it and denying it, the evidence supporting being goku in dragon ball putting the rabbit gang on the moon which got retconned in the freeza saga, there is no evidence to say that they can breath in space after the freeza saga. Now in super goku was in space but that was like a few seconds the average human can survive in space for like 15 seconds so it doesn't prove that goku can breath in space, and not to mention what happened in in the rof where it was implied that vegeta died cause he couldn't survive in space while freeza can.

Again lets not get into an arguement over this as this has been repeatedly discussed with the same conclusion unless we get new evidence of goku like by himself flying in space or saying he can breath in space, he can't.

And if he switched his mind and body with goku does that mean there is a goku running around in zamasu's body and also this means there are 2 zamasu's where did the other one come from?

Now I am thinking one of them is from a different timeline, and their zero mortals plan is a plan to eradicate humans across all timelines.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Ok what? Zamasu used the super dragon balls to switch minds and bodies with goku? What goku though is the questio
I assume you mean from which timeline Goku he changed mind and bodies with?

Wonder who the Zamasu from Future trunks' timeline is.

FTW395 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Ok what? Zamasu used the super dragon balls to switch minds and bodies with goku? What goku though is the questio
I assume you mean from which timeline Goku he changed mind and bodies with?
Wonder who the Zamasu from Future trunks' timeline is.
Can't be from future trunks since Goku there is dead,but it's possible that Zamasu created new timeline by altering events and then switched bodies with that Goku

There could be an infinite number of timelines that are identical to the main timeline except there are a few differences. So, a different Zamasu switched bodies with Goku and used his body to carry out the Zero-Mortals Plan and go into other timelines with each time ring to create a chain in which every timeline no longer has mortals. (Yes, this is Geekdom's theory and now, it'a making sense.)

Nibbler3100 said:
From what's been shown Beerus should at the very least be "Low 2-C"
Stated to be able to destroy all of Universe 7 which isn't just referring to cosmos, so yeah, tier 2 is what he should be placed at right now. Not sure why he's still 3-A, not like I care much tho lol

Betanight said:
Nibbler3100 said:
From what's been shown Beerus should at the very least be "Low 2-C"
Stated to be able to destroy all of Universe 7 which isn't just referring to cosmos, so yeah, tier 2 is what he should be placed at right now. Not sure why he's still 3-A, not like I care much tho lol
I dont really care either but what's really aggravating is having Whis at 3-A

Honestly I'd be fine with where they are just as long as they aquired really good hax to allow them to compete with others on the same level. Or really just so they can have some hax in general.

It's been discussed to death why the characters are still tier 3 so i am not gonna restate the same stuff over again, what i will say though is that personally unless the characters, excluding zeno of course cause we know he most likely has hax, actually get some decent hax i don't want them to get ot tier 2 because they would literally be the weakest tier 2's on this wiki as they have next to no hax.

Most tier 2's can reality warp and db characters don't have even have that, and reality warping isn't even impressive for tier 2 but would wreck db characters with them still using the generic ki blast, this means jack against tier 2's the amount of mismatches that will happen if they get upgraded and have no decent hax is gonna be painful to see. Beerus might have some decent hax if he can really erase people from timelines so i would be ok with him reaching tier 2 i guess but goku and vegeta though nope unless they get some hax.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
There could be an infinite number of timelines that are identical to the main timeline except there are a few differences. So, a different Zamasu switched bodies with Goku and used his body to carry out the Zero-Mortals Plan and go into other timelines with each time ring to create a chain in which every timeline no longer has mortals. (Yes, this is Geekdom's theory and now, it'a making sense.)
Would be freaking awesome and the thing about exceeding Time and Space would make sense, but we need legit proof, a theory isn't good enough

Would be pretty sweet if when they run into Zamasu or Black again one of them explains that they've teamed up with Zamasus from all the timelines in order to fully realize the Zero Mortals plan.

Alright so I think i understand why Black was getting stronger every time he fought besides Goku's Battle memories it's like ginyu he had to adjust to his power so he couldn't use all at once and from the looks of it the Goku's body he took was as strong as oue Goku and that Zamasu mixed his own god ki with that Goku's to create SsjR

Celestial Pegasus said:
It's been discussed to death why the characters are still tier 3 so i am not gonna restate the same stuff over again, what i will say though is that personally unless the characters, excluding zeno of course cause we know he most likely has hax, actually get some decent hax i don't want them to get ot tier 2 because they would literally be the weakest tier 2's on this wiki as they have next to no hax.
Most tier 2's can reality warp and db characters don't have even have that, and reality warping isn't even impressive for tier 2 but would wreck db characters with them still using the generic ki blast, this means jack against tier 2's the amount of mismatches that will happen if they get upgraded and have no decent hax is gonna be painful to see. Beerus might have some decent hax if he can really erase people from timelines so i would be ok with him reaching tier 2 i guess but goku and vegeta though nope unless they get some hax.
I didn't see anyone disputing the Beerus vs Champa destroying both universes argument however. But I guess it will be awkward that they got pushed to 2-C only to be considered the fodder of 2-C and I don't want that either. Beerus seems to have at least some hax in his arsenal though, erasing people on an extra-dimensional scale. Perhaps Beerus just didn't know of Zamasu being acasual, then he legitimately should be capable of erasing people

Of course, that's assuming Zamasu is acasual. But on a different note, will Zen'o actually be upgraded due to that??

I haven't even seen Whis fire a Ki blast he's all about the hax he's a high-tier matter manipulator, healing, teleporting, telekinesis etc. I don't see the logic in having Whis as 3-A if were keeping Beerus there (should also be 2-C) and Whis is vastly higher up he'd be at least 2-C it's not the complicated

Listen whis hax is pathetic compared to other tier 3's much less low 2-C's, whis being stronger than beerus doesn't mean anything he can be infinitely above beerus and still only be high 3-A, unless whis can destroy entire space-time continuums he won't be upped to tier 2. I am just being realistic here, unless dbs characters start getting some good hax they are just gonna be slaugthered once they get to tier 2 to the point where i think we are gonna have to ban matches with dbs characters against other tier 2's.

are we forgetting that in the manga whis said unique abilities (like time stop hax) only work on beings equal or weaker in power

so maybe this is a subtle hint to anti hax in the future?

If they are bumped up, than they are bumped up. Personally I don't care that they may be the weakest in the Tier, it would still be nice to have them at the level of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back