• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancecurry44 said:
Question? Is vsbattles actually for debates because if so why did Toriko moderator temporary banned my account.
I have such a good response to this. But I don't want to get banned lol.

The Queen Diclonius said:
So...... no one's gonna talk about the revelation that Goku's never kissed Chi-Chi? Now, I hated her portrayal in Z, but after learning about this, it makes total sense, lol.
Yeah that definitely pissed me off! He acted like he was still the 12 years old kid he was at the very beginning.

That's defintiely not how Goku father of Gohan and Goten and grand father of Pan should talk.

we shall!! but in seriousness though i think he just did it but no kissing lel

Betanight said:
All I saw in the promo was him getting destroyed. Even if he was Base Black's level (which he wasn't even close to) he would have at least gotten 50 times more powerful and he didn't even receive any real training. I doubt receiving a little beating and mind training increased his plvl by 50 times, it's just ridiculous P.I.S. Not to mention that DBS kept pointing out that Goku or Vegeta couldn't reach the realm of the gods even if they trained their entire life. It better be some INSANE training he went through offscreen otherwise
Remember Frieza Saga.

Goku went from 180k of power level to 3kk.

I mean ... Zenkai is a serious thing. ;-;

They just become at least 15 times stronger than before after each fight. ~

And they can do it by mind training.

TakatoBlue said:
Betanight said:
All I saw in the promo was him getting destroyed. Even if he was Base Black's level (which he wasn't even close to) he would have at least gotten 50 times more powerful and he didn't even receive any real training. I doubt receiving a little beating and mind training increased his plvl by 50 times, it's just ridiculous P.I.S. Not to mention that DBS kept pointing out that Goku or Vegeta couldn't reach the realm of the gods even if they trained their entire life. It better be some INSANE training he went through offscreen otherwise
Remember Frieza Saga.

actually from 90k to 3M,180k was with KK

Sure,zenkai si real deal but only when plot demands power up for certain character

So after Trunks speech Pilaf just Confirmed Infinite Timelines! Hit em with the upgrades baby, every little action that happens in one timeline spawns another alternate timeline just like any other verse or even our own!

Infinite Timelines

Woo!

Tons of =/= Infinite in the slighest.

It could even just be a 2-C statement, as "tons of" is extremely vague and subjective based upon what someone considers to be "a lot."

As much as I'd love an "At least 2-A" Zen'ō, we're going to need more evidence than that to upgrade. *fingers crossed.

TakatoBlue said:
Betanight said:
Remember Frieza Saga.

Not good enough whatsoever. Zenkai isn't going to explain such an inconsistency. He was capable of fighting merely Dabura prior to the arc.... Then he got one shot by a suppressed SSJ3 Goku who apparently was equal to Black(full power) at the time. Assuming that Trunks at his peak was equal to Goku SSJ2, SSJR Black would still be 200 times more powerful than early arc Trunks at the bare minimum with absolutely high balling Trunks. How does strengthening your mind increase your overall power level by such an absurd amount? I completely wanked him by using x50, since that'll make SSJ2 Trunks (At the beginning of the arc)>>>Improved Base Black. Also, Goku was in a far worse shape and even then it was purely plot induced.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well PL are kind of non-existant anymore...
Not really, we still have the "character 1 is far more powerful than character 2 but character 3 is more powerful than 2 & 1 combined".

Just without the numbers.

i meant power levels not powerscaling which often makes sense

LuciferSPN said:
@betanight - you need to remember that if plot needs it,Trunks will get stronger
Well of course, it's even suggested by the episode titles. But if he manages to hold his own against these threats for the rest of this arc in SSJ2 then I suppose there's no choice but to accept such ridiculousness, hopefully that won't be the case however.

So the arc is gonna conclude with Goku defeating the bully for everyone?

Well...there's a first for everything

10/10

(Really hoping this isn't the case)

They need to seal Zamasu not Black.

I understand them doing to Zamasu since they really don't have another choice but doing it against Black goes against what they are about.

DBZMLP12345 said:
Man, I hope we see Future Trunks achieve Super Saiyan Blue in one of the upcoming episodes
i think goku and vegeta will give him the neccesary god ki to do it maybe??

Trunks has to be the one to beat Black just like how Goku has to be the one to beat Zamasu.

Black ruined Trunks' only chance at a peaceful life and if it wasn't for Goku being Goku, Zamasu would've never have come up with this "Zero Mortals Plan"

The Queen Diclonius said:
It makes one wonder how Gohan was even conceived! And dare we question the identity of Goten's father? :O
I conceived all my children without kissing...

Anyway, anything that brings back original Dragonball Material is A grade material in my book. Give someone the power pole and I'd be giddy as a school girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back