• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it is some hint towards anti hax in the future TLT cause if they do indeed get upgraded then we might as well kiss having matches with dbs characters goodbye cause they don't stand a chance against other tier 2's.

So if they get an upgrade they loses to all tier 2 characters that isn't dbz related and they don't get any haxes/hax resitences and they still lose to Pegasus seyia due to speed blitz/atom haxes boy that would suck

Save the humiliation, Whis' hax aren't shit compared to tier 2s his time manipulation is laughably limited and Beerus can only possibly have decent enough hax, the only thing i pray is that Beerus and Whis are both holding back in power and hax by a LOT, Whis at full power better have full time manipulation

He speed blitzs and atom haxes dispite their 2-c durability and attack potency. Atom haxes would even work on Zeno until he gets some matter destruction resistance. Now a haxed 2-c would stomp seyia

Beerus imo is definitely 2-C tier, ending all of Universe 7 means ending all of it and not just...some matter here, some matter there, leave a few timelines there, just no lol. The SSJG vs Beerus fight was like the only one that involved merely just all destruction of physical matter. I hope that his hax abilities are acceptable and he's upgraded. Then again, one wikia's opinion can be overshadowed by multiple different forums and sites.

RadicalMrR said:
I've talked to some admin, depending whats said in the next few episodes Beerus could be qualified for 2-C.
REALLY? That's freaking awesome ^_^, although I will keep my fingers crossed

Shock97 said:
Just wanna say I wonder what Toyotaro is thinking. He practically has the keys to the franchise now XD
since we have xenoverse manga and its drawn by the writer of dbs it's like we officially have to dbz verse the original and xenoverse

The Living Tribunal1 said:
are we forgetting that in the manga whis said unique abilities (like time stop hax) only work on beings equal or weaker in power
so maybe this is a subtle hint to anti hax in the future?
That was always case?

LuciferSPN said:
are we forgetting that in the manga whis said unique abilities (like time stop hax) only work on beings equal or weaker in power
That was always case?
well in the past we have seen ki negate certain effects of cerrtain hax

but we always assumed that the hax was limited

but with these new developements, dbs may eventually make it explicitely clear the god ki can negate hax altogether in the case of opponent being weaker or equal in power

LuciferSPN said:
That was always case?
well in the past we have seen ki negate certain effects of cerrtain hax
but we always assumed that the hax was limited

but with these new developements, dbs may eventually make it explicitely clear the god ki can negate hax altogether in the case of opponent being weaker or equal in power
Yea,it would be cool if godly KI had even greater effect on disabbling techniques,but it will probably end up same like normal ki that can disable if you are stronger

So i heard there is going to be a toriyama cut of DBZ kai for the 20th anniversary of the original broadcast, so we might get the 4-A upgrades for the Buu Saga characters back

There are minuses to Akira Toriyama, but so many pluses if freaking love this guy, probably the most unique anime writer next to Araki...

Master Xar said:
So i heard there is going to be a toriyama cut of DBZ kai for the 20th anniversary of the original broadcast, so we might get the 4-A upgrades for the Buu Saga characters back
There are minuses to Akira Toriyama, but so many pluses if freaking love this guy, probably the most unique anime writer next to Araki...
ok when will the cut air?

Not sure when, but it could air sometime next year, i have a screenshot, but for some reason my computer won't let me paste it on here

I am guessing that it's Toriyama personally doing cuts for the anime for the 20th anniversary, so he might add certain fillers in and take some out for all we know, sounds like a good opportunity for certain feats to become canon, i have also heard that there will be a manga to go in the collector's edition for xenoverse 2 written and drawn by Akira and Toyotaro.

DBZMLP12345 said:
RadicalMrR said:
I've talked to some admin, depending whats said in the next few episodes Beerus could be qualified for 2-C.
REALLY? That's freaking awesome ^_^, although I will keep my fingers crossed
And that would put Champa, Vados and Whis at 2-C as well :D

RadicalMrR said:
That wold be awesome

well spoilers....:Black is actually zamasu who switched minds with the original goku and idk what is going to happen next...

I just want to know how many more Zamasu we're gonna be seeing.

Like in the middle of the final fight is Zamasu gonna be standing on a cliff side and pull a Meta Cooler and have an army of himself just slowly walk up to stand next to him?

Betanight said:
Well then....seems like Beerus was simply wrong about the future being effected?
I'm not so sure. I feel as though what Beerus claimed is right, however this technique has never been attempted on an immortal fighter, which would be why the Future one lives.

maybe beerus being wrong about this and a causality loophole might point towards acausality being introduced in the future?

No as that will cause inconsistencies at this point. I starting to think that Zamasu came from a alternate timeline as how else can you explain this? The future already altered as there were two Zamasus. One, the timeline from where Future Trunks in was a alternate future was humanity being driven to extinction by Goku Black while in the present where Trunk entered to is a different timeline where Goku and Beerus is still alive plus Humanity was not driven to extinction. I think we going to conclusions that might not go well.

Shock97 said:
Betanight said:
Well then....seems like Beerus was simply wrong about the future being effected?
I'm not so sure. I feel as though what Beerus claimed is right, however this technique has never been attempted on an immortal fighter, which would be why the Future one lives.
Being immortal doesn't allow one to resist being literally deleted from existence. If present Zamasu was taken down before he obtained immortality then everything the future Zamasu accomplished up to that point would be sort of undone, this is kind of what Beerus assumed. I hope they explain this in the next few episodes and that it turns out Zamasu is acasual with Beerus being completely surprised by this.

Someone noticed "infinite" (or at least very high number of timelines) might be introduced in dbs?

Pilaf asked Trunks if there were "tons of worlds". This might be confirmed in future episodes.

Jeune fou said:
Someone noticed "infinite" (or at least very high number of timelines) might be introduced in dbs?
Pilaf asked Trunks if there were "tons of worlds". This might be confirmed in future episodes.
Yeah, I hope the expand upon that, kinda seemed like the Flash CW move. They might be teasing something really huge.

Also in NEP Trunks again as SSJ2 fights with others,so will people again think this is all outlier,or after 2 whole fight they'll accept Trunks is just that strong as SSJ2

All I saw in the promo was him getting destroyed. Even if he was Base Black's level (which he wasn't even close to) he would have at least gotten 50 times more powerful and he didn't even receive any real training. I doubt receiving a little beating and mind training increased his plvl by 50 times, it's just ridiculous P.I.S. Not to mention that DBS kept pointing out that Goku or Vegeta couldn't reach the realm of the gods even if they trained their entire life. It better be some INSANE training he went through offscreen otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back