• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roun12 said:
Imagine if any of us were on the storyboard department for DBS. Goku and anyone near his power would be 2-B or 2-A and resistant to almost any hax. Zeno would be High 1-A or maybe even tier 0. Everyone's speed would either be Infinite, Immeasurable, Irrelevant, or be straight up omnipresent.
NOP,it wouldn't be DB anymore.

But you can always start new manga & comic with that kind of power,who knows - maybe you'll even succeed?

It still will be dbz since the only way they can damage each other is through ki blasts and punches since no haxes works on them

The Queen Diclonius said:
Guys, if it's confirmed within the show that Zamasu is acausal, does that mean Beerus will get upgraded to 2-C?
Again as i already told you even if beerus could erase people from multiple timelines it would just mean he has hax that can erase people from multiple timelines not that he can destroy multiple timelines.

Celestial Pegasus said:
The Queen Diclonius said:
Guys, if it's confirmed within the show that Zamasu is acausal, does that mean Beerus will get upgraded to 2-C?
Again as i already told you even if beerus could erase people from multiple timelines it would just mean he has hax that can erase people from multiple timelines not that he can destroy multiple timelines.
I'll take the first option. We've been good on raw power for awhile now, need some versatility.

Aimenaltair said:
Nah I'll give them hax and resistance to hax with keeping the tiers between 4-A and 3-B/A, while Zeno being Toriyama himself.

The hax however would put even 2-A characters to shame, like dimention negation and high godly precog, and every character who doesn't posess a control over his Ki will be a Ki bender's boxing bag.

The resistance would make them immune to any and all physical/energy damage that doesn't come from Ki manpulation.
This, sooooooooo much this!.

Basically make Ki and Ki Manipulation extremely OP.

Like in my fanfics!

i wud simply make advanced god ki have strong anti hax abilities (only beings with much higher godly hax can use their hax on u)

and make eos god tiers 2-A to "at least 2-A"

oh and acausality as well

The Living Tribunal1 said:
i wud simply make advanced god ki have strong anti hax abilities (only beings with much higher godly hax can use their hax on u)

Don't forget Soul Manipulation (due to Ki being connected to the soul, the mind, and the body) and Godly regen!

Alexcar3000 said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:

Don't forget Soul Manipulation (due to Ki being connected to the soul, the mind, and the body) and Godly regen!
acausality, anti hax, low godly regen and 2-A in eos

I really want Goku to push the Zeno button so we can see a glimpse of his power, but at the same time I want the story to progress and develop even more. Because Goku Black and Zamasu are badass

About a week ago, I made a character on joke battles that becomes more powerful as his KI [Killing Intent] increases.

Now, all of a sudden, the gods can sense even the slightest amount of killing intent.

Ooooh, toei is on joke battles now!

I'm starting to get the feeling people are only watching this show in hopes characters be made powerful enough to wreck in vs websites.

PostmodernD said:
I'm starting to get the feeling people are only watching this show in hopes characters be made powerful enough to wreck in vs websites.
yep and that's just sad

PostmodernD said:
We're talking about the series on a site where the strength of characters is catalogged. Of course people are going to say how strong they want to see the series become.

so ssj rose is basically goku black's ssj form

and its comparable to SSB

lol imagine if black gets a god-like power boost (proportional to the one that goku gets)

xD

Gokuiscool144 said:
Yeah, Black cannot get stronger unless Goku does.
I believe there was a line where Trunks said "After every battle he kept getting stronger" or something along those lines, though i'm gonna re watch the ark after it's over to get the upgrades in order.

@Isuclone Thats what i'm hoping but from what were seeing now i'm starting to think that the Zeno button might be the way it ends and if thats the case...

Maybe, but even so that doesn't mean it still can't be a great saga. Plus we'd finally get to see what Zeno can do even if only a little bit.

Well the thing is I can already see a bunch of people talking smack about it.

"There is no tension any more"

"Vegeta robbed of the kill again"

And so on and so forth.

I s u-c l o n e said:
PostmodernD said:
We're talking about the series on a site where the strength of characters is catalogged. Of course people are going to say how strong they want to see the series become.
tru.

I enjoyed both the retellings and the new stuff.

So, the only thing I have to worry about are feats and pawa :p

Oh, that and more meme fuel, of course.

RadicalMrR said:
Well the thing is I can already see a bunch of people talking smack about it.
"There is no tension any more"

"Vegeta robbed of the kill again"

And so on and so forth.
Well if they were to end it with Goku pressing the Zeno button it would probably be because he had no other choice. As for the Vegeta thing I can somewhat agree with them, but people just need to move on from that if they're still hung up about it.

I've also been meaning to ask about what the biggest reasoning for accepting the Universal feat. Mostly because I might have found a pretty sound way to further prove it.

The narrator confirming it saying that both goku and beerus would have destroyed the universe. As well as it being constant with other statements

Huesito88 said:
The narrator confirming it saying that both goku and beerus would have destroyed the universe
That's all well and good, but like I said I may have found something to give it more solid ground and a way to put down some of the downplayers or skeptics.

Sort of like how FanofRPGS made those blogs about FTL Goku and Solar System level Cell.

Nibbler3100 said:
From what's been shown Beerus should at the very least be "Low 2-C"
in due time it will show if he can just bust both universe's space time continium in one timeline who knows it could happen

Is there even a way for a character to be rated as "Low 2-C" without it being explicitly stated that's he's destroying the space time continuum of a universe?

FTW395 said:
Is there even a way for a character to be rated as "Low 2-C" without it being explicitly stated that's he's destroying the space time continuum of a universe?
Destroying time is overthing for Toriyama.He likes simple things,said himself.Also it's logical if you bust universe,you destroyed everythinig and that universe doesn't exist anymore - like what Zeno did with those 6 universes

This is kinda off-topic but has Goku being able to survive and breathe in space been discussed yet here in the latest episode? I've been seeing it all over the internet I guess it proves he can?

Nibbler3100 said:
This is kinda off-topic but has Goku being able to survive and breathe in space been discussed yet here in the latest episode? I've been seeing it all over the internet I guess it proves he can?
No, cause Whis still had to make the bubble around them so Goku. could breath.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Nibbler3100 said:
No, cause Whis still had to make the bubble around them so Goku. could breath.
Also I assmumed Whis caught him before he was exposed to open space for too long, if that makes sense.

well they already have separate multiverse with their own omniking if omniking is bound by space time that is since we have future trunks,present,cell timelines etc.....so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back