• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet you used him to justify your headcanon? Director san can make Broly go Ultra instinct on-screen but actually he's still in super Saiyan because Toriyama said so. Toriyama didn't even write SSBKK and SSBE and the anime stil included them to the story. Your excuse is still weak.

When those "names" conflict with what is shown in the story and lore yeah they are "bullshit". SS2 doesn't turn you hair green and it doesn't give a bigger boost than SS God does so yeah, calling her just SS2 is bullshit in my eyes. I mean, you are not even questioning the legitimacy of those names or even try to apply to sense them, but they fit with your headcanon right so it's all fine right? Lets ignore all the established lore, narrative, scaling and visuals just because "muh names" which usually comes from mobile games and magazines promo

So what? Goku brought nothing new to the table we know that SS upon first trasnfomrion DOES make you angry but again, what about it? You are ignoring literally every other instance shown in the story and decided to foucs and exaggerated one line that was said decades ago. SS doesn't make you batshit insane, period.

No? He doesn't get a random boost at random times, every boost he got throughout the movie whatever it was by either adapting or transforming was touched on and not gloosed over entirely. Not to mentin it takes some time although short, Broly doesn't get thousands stronger after 2 punches.

It's arguable whatever Gogeta needed to Blue him against him or not "since he was stomping him hard while holding back" and this concept, in the end, doesn't matter because Broly made Gogeta go Blue after A "transformation" an adaptation boost. Gogeta didn't say "oh shit he's adapting fast I need to bull my cards fast"

Your "official sources" are some cards names for a gacha games that doesn't make sense when put to the context of the main story. Of course they are bullshit.

Dude, the only thing you even gloosed over was his eye color, and you used the excuses "he was about to die", how is that even an .... argument? If Broly was simply in SS form and snapped back to reality or even reverted back to his base form at that moment, his eyes would have been black, or even green since this is SS natural eyes color. His ikari form had yellow eyes and he showed yellow eyes while in SSFP before he reverted back to his base form.

Again you are applying your headcanon and ignore all the visuals and narrative just to fit your OWN narrative. Original Broly did not even have yellow eyes and he wasn't even berserk he was just pure evil and his form was never a normal SS form. You just keep reapting the same old point of muh "purely graphic add-on" and ignore literally everything is shown about old and new Broly.

It's Super Sayian ozaru full power, the least you could is to get the name right Ó▓á_Ó▓á Oh, and you can keep your shitty ultra instinct mix I have my own fan-fic name ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

No, i used his own words to remind you that your imagination has no bearing on actual canon, he said himself he gave the iconic look while it isn't LSSJ and Toriyama had never included anything other than plain old SSJ and full power SSJ in the actual story, which are form that always existed.

Good headcanon, the official franchise still say it's just Super Saiyan so welcome to reality, Broly is in SSJ form and stacked absolutly nothing, also keep going with 'muh hair color' when the Ikari never made Broly's hair green either.

Yeah so basicaly your answer is that 'Goku was just lying with his headcanon, i know the truth !!!!' awesome but facts are still what they are so SSJ does have an effect on your mental state, to the point even someone pure hearted can't control themself, period.

Yes, he didn't get random boost, he constantly got stronger during the whole fight, that's what happened in the movie.

'a-adaptation boost !', no, Gogeta was in base form after Broly's initial transformation, Broly just got stronger as they fought, which is why Gogeta went SSJ and then SSJB.

Yes, so those are official source made by the people owning the franchise, which mean that's their actual name and how they actualy work, no matter how much your screech your nonsensical names and headcanon some weird stacking nonsense.

good thing that you acknowledge i addressed all your other bulshit points at least, the eye color is simply there to look better with Broly's crazed look compared to Broly's calm eyes with their normal color.

'h-h-headcanon' screech the guy who just tried to say that what he pull out of his ass is less bulshit than the actual freaking name given by the owners of the franchise.

Nope, it's SSJ and SSJ Full Power, nothing else, not 'muh oozaru' or 'muh legendary', it's normal ass SSJ like it has always been.

It's not a 'fan nickname', that's fan delusion at this point.

Zamasu Chan said:
The Broly movie sparks up a lot of debates.
This is pretty small stuff compared to the Jiren vs Broly debate TBH, that debate always turn into a shitstorm IMO.

Yes, that's exactly what this mean, that's how the forms are called and how they work.

Broly wasn't supposed to either, it's a purely graphic add-on by the director of the movie who wanted Broly's iconic look, in the script and the novel, it's just a full power SSJ.

Wait you are saying Broly's last form is the same as the one goku used against Cell??

PFM18 said:
Yes, that's exactly what this mean, that's how the forms are called and how they work.
Broly wasn't supposed to either, it's a purely graphic add-on by the director of the movie who wanted Broly's iconic look, in the script and the novel, it's just a full power SSJ.
Wait you are saying Broly's last form is the same as the one goku used against Cell??
The only similarities they share are the name clearly the intent was for this to be LSSJ and it makes sense since Broly overpowered SSJ Gogeta with it and pushed him straight to Blue

I'm still salty that we can't give Gogeta Soul Manip and Broly Soul Resist based on Soul Punisher being used in the movie XD

MonzyMonz said:
Didn't Yamoshi (the original super saiyan) literally stacked super saiyan on top of his Oozaru form?
I think he's referring to the scene in the anime where Vegeta was talking about the original Super Saiyan and he appeared as a Golden Oozaru.

Broly's SSJ is stacked upon his Ikari. It's pretty obvious and we've had this conversation in a CRT.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
AwkguyDB said:
I'm still salty that we can't give Gogeta Soul Manip and Broly Soul Resist based on Soul Punisher being used in the movie XD
Why? non canon has it
Because Non Canon Gogeta uses it to purify Janemba's soul. Canon Gogeta's Soul Punisher only causes a massive explosion.

I believe Canon Gogeta's Soul Punisher was intended to be the exact same thing as the Non Canon one seeing he even smiled after Broly resisted the attack but I ain't gonna debate about it since muh he needs actual showings.

Geez, just came back and this thread exploded in activity while I was absent. Sorry for not responding to the argument I was having a few days ago.

The only similarities they share are the name clearly the intent was for this to be LSSJ and it makes sense since Broly overpowered SSJ Gogeta with it and pushed him straight to Blue

That is absolutely correct.

However, this idea that Broly's SSJ is 50x ikari is unsubstantiated. I'd at least like to see an attempt at an argument for it.

Base Gogeta is shown and stated to be above SSB Goku who is equal to Ikari Broly.

and SSJ Broly fought with that same Gogeta in SSJ, so SSJ Broly is at least 50x Ikari going by their showings. Though idk if Broly's power was growing so high he became 50x his Ikari or that the boost was just 50x considering he didn't outright one shot Goku, Vegeta or Frieza.

Sooo SSJ Broly/Gogeta > (50x) Base Gogeta > SSBs = Ikari Broly.

What if I told you Whis who in the games considers Gogeta Xeno, SSJB Gogeta, MUI Goku etc fodder, considers Fu more dangerous than Mechikabura, and even showed concern towards Fu (Albiet in the Heroes manga which isn't the main canon but let's pretend you didn't hear me say that)

I'd like to point out that canonically we've never seen Whis interact with any of the Xeno or Demon Realm characters, the closest we've had so far was Xeno Goku and Vegeta spending a couple seconds in the same location as him.

It would be shaky to try and extrapolate that comparison to the game anyway, since Game Mechikabura has been a far greater threat to reality.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
What if I told you Whis who in the games considers Gogeta Xeno, SSJB Gogeta, MUI Goku etc fodder, considers Fu more dangerous than Mechikabura, and even showed concern towards Fu (Albiet in the Heroes manga which isn't the main canon but let's pretend you didn't hear me say that)
That's because Fu is more active on the DBS side of the story than on the Time Patrol side of the story.

Also Fu creat problems without even fighting or mind controling anyone so i can see how he'd be more dangerous.

A Saiyan that has healing with the ability to get stronger after taking huge amounts of damage would be insane XD

I mean SSG Goku was able to heal is heart after getting it pierced by Beerus but I guess he cannot do something like that in base so I guess technique like this will be quite usefull

They always give Gogeta cool attack names lol

Causing the sadness and despair of a certain fusion

Give me your bread by composite vegito dd11k7b-pre
Vegito always plays a second fiddle for Gogeta in one way or another (┬¼ÔÇ┐┬¼)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back