• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Frieza can destroy a planet but Gogeta who is far more powerful need to go full power against a meteor. Heroes logic ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Also you can see Hearts has infused his energy in it.

My honest guess is 87. They have to adapt the Moro arc eventually. I understand why they're holding back though. Wait till the Moro arc is finished so that they don't end up pulling a One Piece and adapting less than a chapter per episode.

That would not be a bad plan, the anime's job would be a lot easier if they could start by adapting an already made arc instead of using just an outline.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Toyotarou made the Galatic Prisoner Saga himself or did he make it with Toriyama's Notes?
It's Toyotaro's thing and Toriyama is less involved than in the other arcs but it's still pretty much the same situation as before.

ChocomilkAlex said:
My honest guess is 87. They have to adapt the Moro arc eventually. I understand why they're holding back though. Wait till the Moro arc is finished so that they don't end up pulling a One Piece and adapting less than a chapter per episode.
But Super has never been a manga adaptation nor should it ever become a manga adaptation.

Did you guys know that Heart's voice actor from Super Dragon Ball Heros is DIO's voice actor from JJBA: Stardust Crusaders?

DIO vs Gogeta anyone? x3

Gogeta vs Hearts was the worst fight I have seen. Goku vs Beerus EP5 is better then seeing a character kick and punch someone a couple of times.

ChocomilkAlex said:
I still think it will. Toyotarou sucks though.
He's been improving with his quality like Vegeta's growth and the introduction of Merus but there's still a lot of flaws

Imagine going to another planet with the other z fighters only to be attacked and nearly killed by one guy but you somehow manage to pull through

then a few years later you find him beating up your girlfriend, little brother, and Vegeta's son in the middle of nowhere

poor Gohan

DragonEmperor23 said:
Imagine going to another planet with the other z fighters only to be attacked and nearly killed by one guy but you somehow manage to pull through
then a few years later you find him beating up your girlfriend, little brother, and Vegeta's son in the middle of nowhere

poor Gohan
Lol then for that guy to get cloned again just to beat up on your little brother, Vegeta's son, your girlfriend's dad, your dad's best friend and his wife.

Now get this,

imagine that guy eventually becomes canon and proceeds to beat the hell out of your dad and vegeta again but ends up having far more potential than you and he also doesn't even like to fight.

DragonEmperor23 said:
at that point it's better for Gohan cause now he doesn't have to deal with Broly lol
true

Gohan is so weak that even a god ki like boost in his reawaken Ultimate form looks like fodder compared to current SSJB Goku

Zamasu Chan said:
'Patiently waits for low 2-C and immeasurable speed Base Goku in 2uper'
I mean, you can argue he already is all that in DBS, it's just a matter of interpretation like most stuff in the tiering systeme once you reach 3-A.

Zamasu Chan said:
You know, Seth thinks base Goku is SSBE level yet he thinks UI beats Gogeta.
Isn't Base Gogeta far more powerful than SSB Goku and Vegeta? What mental gymnastics would one have to do to say that UI is anywhere near comparable?

Saying Goku is SSBE does have some support, but it's really massive outlier and shouldn't be taken seriously. That being said, UI is enough to make Goku jump from 3-A to Low 2-C. Fusion is as well. We don't really know which one is superior in the end.

Steve Rogers1 said:
Saying Goku is SSBE does have some support, but it's really massive outlier and shouldn't be taken seriously. That being said, UI is enough to make Goku jump from 3-A to Low 2-C. Fusion is as well. We don't really know which one is superior in the end.
The jump itself doesn't really mean much to scaling characters when the verse doesn't even acknowledge the difference. Ikari put Broly at Low 2-C. Training for 3 months put Frieza at Low 2-C etc.

MUI Goku has to be possibly low multiversal, a suppressed Jiren was stated to be stronger then a GoD and he was still going pretty easy on SSB Kaioken x20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta (Them working together was stronger then UI Omen Goku 2nd reveal as Belmod said he has never seen Jiren reveal more of his power)

MUI Goku was easily beating Jiren before he broke his limits.

Gogeta is low multiversal at Blue, his base was stronger then Blue Goku and Vegeta and the Super Saiyan Blue transformation has to be 100,000x minimum

This was discussed before and general consensus is that Whis' statement is referring to FP Base Jiren not his heavily surpressed form. So MUI would only scale slightly above UBW Jiren who is far superior to Base Jiren who is GoD level. Enough for an 'At least' but not quite sufficient for 2-C.

Unrelated but some rough scaling I did put SSG Gogeta and FP SS Broly, since he'd likely scale above the former at the least, at 6,400,000 times baseline.

100% Golden
To this day, I am still salty we never got 100% Golden Frieza in the ToP. You would have expected him to pull this card when he became bloodlusted and attempted to kill Jiren or even for them to have Frieza use it briefly against Broly towards the end of their fight.
I can't really think of any reason why Frieza wouldn't be able to do it either, considering he still uses 100% Power after his energy training in Hell.

I assume he did it to trick Frost, that shit drains energy like a ************ even after his training.

Besides I think it was implied initially Post Training Freezer didn't need to bulk up to access his full power and that actually hurt his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back