• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 66: It never ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
We still have manga to talk about yada yada and the new DBH anime coming up plus movie...this franchise is infinity incarnate i tell you!
OH GOD

I wonder how strong Kale's Super Saiyan Berserk Form would be if her incomplete state is already MSSB Lvl in the manga.

Peter1129 said:
I wonder how strong Kale's Super Saiyan Berserk Form would be if her incomplete state is already MSSB Lvl in the manga.
Thank God we don't consider the Manga as the Cannon because OMG I tought they learned their lesson with the Goku Ssj 2 and God Against Caulifla and Kale but it seems that Toyotaro didn't.

I mean even in the anime Kale is stronger than Pre-UIO SSB as SS Berserk. The manga just makes her even more powerful than ToP MSSB in her incomplete state.

I don't think Kale will transform into a more muscular form now. I think this is her Berserk form in the manga and that's it.

FTW395 said:
Trash manga to be honest, Kale is super saiyan 3 level at best anything higher is ********.
Toriyama, Toei and Toyotaro seem to think otherwise.

AKM sama said:
Toriyama, Toei and Toyotaro seem to think otherwise.
Speaks volume of their intellect when it comes to writing stuff, besides Toei actually doesn't, they have Kale on ssj3 Level at best.

I don't see how writing a character to be strong has anything to do with their intellect. Kale in the anime was also above ssj3 anyway.

I personally don't see why people are upset about it. When has anything ever been written intelligently in Dragon Ball since the Cell Saga?

..For the record, I am a fan of Dragon Ball, including Super. >_>

AKM sama said:
I don't see how writing a character to be strong has anything to do with their intellect. Kale in the anime was also above ssj3 anyway.
That's debatable both kale and caulifla were amazed by the power of a ssj3 and kale's definitely weaker than SSG.

She stomped Pre-UIO SSB Goku and was later stomped by Post-1st UIO SSG Goku who got a massive power boost. I don't see how that makes her only SS3 Lvl.

She was somewhat holding her own against SSG. She didn't get outright demolished like Caulibae.

Peter1129 said:
She stomped Pre-UIO SSB Goku and was later stomped by Post-1st UIO SSG Goku who got a massive power boost. I don't see how that makes her only SS3 Lvl.
There's legitemately nothing that suggests Goku got any form of power boosts inbetween his UIO forms, rather he just didn't try at all beforehand

AKM sama said:
She was somewhat holding her own against SSG. She didn't get outright demolished like Caulibae.
Goku ran straight through a pretty powerful beam of Kale ala Cooler. She can't even hurt him

So.... SSJB fighting on par with a Jiren when he shows a inkling of his power, in which he didn't do at all with the First UIO.... Isn't a power boost ?

SSJ2 Caulifilia being held back somewhat by a Base Goku... When the two were somewhat even as SSJ2 prior to UI...

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
So.... SSJB fighting on par with a Jiren when he shows a inkling of his power, in which he didn't do at all with the First UIO.... Isn't a power boost ?
SSJ2 Caulifilia being held back somewhat by a Base Goku... When the two were somewhat even as SSJ2 prior to UI...
SSB Vegeta who didn't get any powerup being equal to SSB Goku pre- and post-UI

SSJB Vegeta indeed got moped, besides a blow or two until he pulled out the SuperSaiyan Blue Evolution technique

SSB Vegeta was never equal to Post-2nd UIO SSB Goku. He tried to fight Jiren who wasn't even trying as hard as he did against Goku in their first fight and got his ass handed to him unlike Goku who forced him to use even more power against him than he did against the first UIO.

Peter1129 said:
When Goku became SSB he said he will use a little more power than SS2. He used the word chotto, which means a bit/little. He was never stomped since he didn't try.

Cumber is a bit overpowered ....

Assuming Xeno Goku is 2-B:

CCG SSB Goku > Xeno SSJ4 Goku , which is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Base Xeno Goku, who is casual 2-B via defeated entities who are 2-B via their presence

We get confirmation that Cumber is CCG SSB Vegito level, or at least he forced them to utilize it.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Cumber is a bit overpowered ....
Assuming Xeno Goku is 2-B:

CCG SSB Goku > Xeno SSJ4 Goku , which is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Base Xeno Goku, who is casual 2-B via defeated entities who are 2-B via their presence

We get confirmation that Cumber is CCG SSB Vegito level, or at least he forced them to utilize it.
Whose Cumber?

The new saiyan from DBH who looks like a fusion between Raditz and Broly.

Base Cumber is fighting SSB Kaioken Vegito. Wonder who will beat SSJ Cumber. At some point in any later arc, UI is bound to show up. Looks like SDBH wants to hammer home the fact that UI > Vegito.

OOOK GUYS It was a Good ride with a lot of emotion and happines but today is the day that DB have died lets pray for this terrible loss..

You will always be in my heart RIP

I want to kill myself right now.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'm trying to open my mind to this BUT I HATE THIS GUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back