• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Two threads were made separating the Super Perfect Cell feat from regular physicals, we don't know how Damage is gonna handle it so for now we'll just scale the characters without the feat
Ahhh. Though I thought that the Buu Saga SSJ2+ characters would scale to/above it directly? Given how firmly established how they’re above SSJ2 Teen Gohan and SP. Cell they are?

Ahhh. Though I thought that the Buu Saga SSJ2+ characters would scale to/above it directly? Given how firmly established how they’re above SSJ2 Teen Gohan and SP. Cell they are?
It's vague, they're only established to be "stronger than Gohan" nothing more, it can just infer that they're overall stronger, as in both on a physical basis and with charged attacks

Would be dumb to assume Vegeta or other characters thought Gohan's kamehameha is equal to his physicals, or that he can't differentiate either

Last thing I remember is the proposal from others was that SSJ3 Goku would scale directly to/above it due to him having unprecedented levels of Ki.

But I'm waiting until the prior sagas are settled from the current ongoing revisions before I re-open that topic.

But I'm waiting until the prior sagas are settled from the current ongoing revisions before I re-open that topic.
Well debunk thread I made has been done, check out Goku's raditz/saiyan/namek saga keys
I think next is to just propose that new Planet Vegeta calc, but I'll wait until that Namek calc gets proposed and see how that goes

probably Omega too
images

Last thing I remember is the proposal from others was that SSJ3 Goku would scale directly to/above it due to him having unprecedented levels of Ki.

Speaking of, Damage, since I now have the time to add DBS Bardock’s profile, how do I do whilst also connecting him to the “Articles About” tab?

Speaking of, Damage, since I now have the time to add DBS Bardock’s profile, how do I do whilst also connecting him to the “Articles About” tab?
Anyone can post a new page you can do that; I'll update the template for Bardock.

If you click the red link on here, you can paste the contents of the new page ehre.

Done. Though I anticipated him to just be named “Super” instead of Manga due to the fact he’s got information from Dragon Ball Minus, Dragon Ball Super: Broly, and the Dragon Ball Super Manga.

Done. Though I anticipated him to just be named “Super” instead of Manga due to the fact he’s got information from Dragon Ball Minus, Dragon Ball Super: Broly, and the Dragon Ball Super Manga.
Alright. Renamed the page to be: Bardock (DBS Manga) to be consistent with othetr DBS manga pages.

I mean Minus was way before super, I think Manga makes enough sense

Also I think other profiles like Goku Black, Grand Priest & Jiren should just be "Manga"/"Anime" not "DBS Manga"/"DBS Anime" since they don't appear in anything outside of DBS anime except for Super Hero which is a non-issue

Oh, it wasn’t a complaint—I had just anticipated it following with the other naming conventions of DBS Characters (especially since DBS Bardock is a retcon, as Toriyama stated in interview he had canonized Father of Goku into his Manga {meaning the Toei Bardock reference wasn’t just an Easter Egg, and legitimately his origin in the Original Series/Z} many years before he altered his origin in 2013 in Jaco the Patrolman.)

wait so what exactly were the disagreements about?

Where's the thread for upgrading Frieza?
The thread for upgrading Frieza's Planet Vegeta calc is here:
There isn't one on his Namek feat yet

wait so what exactly were the disagreements about?
Super Shenron's summoning is a zoom out that shows the universe's literal appearencence, with said ligh even physically interacting with them as the scene goes on

this woul imply that the universes are not even low 2-C as they physically appear 3-A, this is the implication of such agreement at least, will make a thread about it later

Super Shenron's summoning is a zoom out that shows the universe's literal appearencence, with said ligh even physically interacting with them as the scene goes on

this woul imply that the universes are not even low 2-C as they physically appear 3-A, this is the implication of such agreement at least, will make a thread about it later
That's impossible, since a 3-A universe is literally timeless. Visuals aren't to be taken literally unless Goku is now galaxy sized.

That's an appeal to authority,first. not everything staff says is true. One of them was also a calc member/content mod or whatever, which has as much value as a blue member, voting wise.
Third, most of these depictions show things like 3-C sized universes, the lack of an afterlife, Kai realm etc. which are clearly not consistent with 99% of in-verse information. Fourth,some of them aren't even meant to be taken literally and are just for explanation purposes.

That's an appeal to authority,first. not everything staff says is true. One of them was also a calc member/content mod or whatever, which has as much value as a blue member, voting wise.
my dude what i am saying is, if the wiki accepted that as the literal appearece to say "no" to infinite universe, then they would also need to accept it to say "no" to tier 2 as well, one needs consistency in beliefs

Third, most of these depictions show things like 3-C sized universes, the lack of an afterlife, Kai realm etc. which are clearly not consistent with 99% of in-verse information. Fourth,some of them aren't even meant to be taken literally and are just for explanation purposes.
about this galaxy argument......no? i don't a singular galaxy in the u6 scene

also why break up your points in multiple comments in sequence instead of a singular one? weird

about this galaxy argument......no? i don't a singular galaxy in the u6 scene

also why break up your points in multiple comments in sequence instead of a singular one? weird
Yeah, I was mentioning a previous scene.

You're right,I usually don't break down my comments like that. I'm in a hurry, 'cause I gotta catch the bus.

The thread for upgrading Frieza's Planet Vegeta calc is here:
There isn't one on his Namek feat yet
Wait, the thread is closed, has it been agreed upon?

I did mention this in thread. The claim was that these depictions were “abstractions” of the Universe and that it visually would look like as shown in U6vU7, which I attempted to refute by pointing out how in DB:Kai, DBZ (Toei), and DBS (Manga) all treat the Universe’s appearance as literal replications of the Cosmological Map (though obviously not “to scale” visually given Snake Way, the Kaio Planets, etc.)

I did mention this in thread. The claim was that these depictions were “abstractions” of the Universe and that it visually would look like as shown in U6vU7, which I attempted to refute by pointing out how in DB:Kai, DBZ (Toei), and DBS (Manga) all treat the Universe’s appearance as literal replications of the Cosmological Map (though obviously not “to scale” visually given Snake Way, the Kaio Planets, etc.)
When is it shown in Kai? I understand Toei and DBS Manga but I don't recall for Kai

that is impossible, you can't say that a major part of appearence(size and location of structures and the dimensions) is not literal while saying that it is the literal representation, that is self contradictory

"Appeal to authority" is not a fallacy that works here.

Since the whole vsbattle is about that. Like, everyone calling it DT or Ultima.

The whole vsbattle is about this.
Consistency is not a thing on VBW. You know that,lol. It's all about favoritism, as much as people don't like to hear that.
Man, that reminds me of a few things...

that is impossible, you can't say that a major part of appearence(size and location of structures and the dimensions) is not literal while saying that it is the literal representation, that is self contradictory
Have you seen a model of the Solar System?

You can clearly see the planets, and the Sun.

But it’s obviously not to scale, because the Sun is so much more massive than Earth or the Moon or Mars that it’s not conceivable to make it as much larger than it needs to be over those other celestial objects outside of just being decently larger/the largest sphere.

However, the model is still visually accurate. The planets are still spheres. The Sun is still in the center. The Earth is still made of water and land. So while the SIZES are NOT TO SCALE, it is STILL an ACCURATE and LITERAL VISUAL representation of the Universe’s APPEARANCE.

Which you have ALREADY AGREED TO in your OWN THREAD on this you linked to me prior. Like I said before, what you are mentioning is IRRELEVANT and you are disagreeing to disagree.

Back