• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

By multiplier standards, you sure about Mecha Freeza being x2? Since it's not one of his original forms (which are the ones stated to increase many-times/being double), just stated to grow in power.
Given the prior context, could Mecha Frieza "[growing] in power even more" after cyborgizing qualify for an additional (min.) two-fold increase?
Maybe? Bit of a reach, though. The idea is that mechanizing is treated like yet another step in Frieza's evolution.

Just wanted to say this. I just found out bout the mwi thing with db nd all ima say is, toriyama ROLLIN IN HIS MF GRAVE😭😭😭😭. The fact somebody boldly said, " let's not use the source material which was approved by toriyama" nd exclude dbs as if it's its complete own thing(even though it builds on the same cosmology every other db series has)? Smdh. I'm not saying people out here with vendettas, but gahhh dayum, the people tht come with these crazy premises ain't beating the allegations. AT ALL.

You know, I wonder, shouldn’t Toei Goku’s mind-based abilities be significantly more developed than canon Goku’s? He has nearly all the same feats, the guides apply to him too, but he also is able to do a tad more. Like for example, Toei Goku claims to pull off the “I know everything, was observing in my sleep” feat in the Android-Cell Sagas we have in the Manga, but he was also doing this while consistently plagued with Virus Induced Nightmares/Night Terrors if we include the filler cuts to him.

Oh also Sean passingly mentioned GT (specifically SSJ4) in regards to the “last Dragon Ball game we’ve been working on.”

From the recent DBZ Cast - Anime Riverside 2024.

Technically he could be talking about anything, but considering how he very publicly and recently said about a month or two back he logged in 80 hours of voice work, (and his mention of DBS forms), people are thinking he means Sparking Zero.

Oh also Sean passingly mentioned GT (specifically SSJ4) in regards to the “last Dragon Ball game we’ve been working on.”

From the recent DBZ Cast - Anime Riverside 2024.

Technically he could be talking about anything, but considering how he very publicly and recently said about a month or two back he logged in 80 hours of voice work, (and his mention of DBS forms), people are thinking he means Sparking Zero.

nah he literally just verbatim stated that the voice director for sparking was helping him with the tones of other gokus, like ssj4, its confirmed.

The idea is, given the Second Form is a x2+ boost, the subsequent transformations should grant equal to or greater than increases.
Two-times functions as a reasonable baseline for "many times".

While King Chappa's page says the Tenkaichi Budokai he won is unknown, I think if we take the time inbetween each Budokai we could find which one Chappa won. I personally would say he won a Tenkaichi Budokai no earlier than the 16th or 17th Budokai since he would be either 15 or 20 respectively at the time and if we assume he was a king by then he can't be any younger than that (and even then saying he was 15 is a bit of a stretch)

I’m still tryna figure out how did DBH Goku get so strong and he done all the events including GT yet is able to stay as strong as CC. Like all he did was absorb god ki but for some odd reason he can be OP af???

Xeno Goku do not have God Ki, like, hell, people still think he has God Ki in 2024??, also CC Goku is way stronger than Xeno Goku
Um yes it was said that he absorbed god ki he just can’t use the forms. And no CC Goku is a step above him in power (SSB vs SSJ4)

Um yes it was said that he absorbed god ki he just can’t use the forms.
Absorbed god ki
Can't use the form
It is 2024 dude, nothing said Xeno Goku absorbed God Ki bruhh, also absorbed God Ki but can't use God Form is the most bullshit thing in Dragon Ball cause nothing established it

And no CC Goku is a step above him in power (SSB vs SSJ4)
Damn dude, you still stuck at Universe Mission??

It is 2024 dude, nothing said Xeno Goku absorbed God Ki bruhh, also absorbed God Ki but can't use God Form is the most bullshit thing in Dragon Ball cause nothing established it

Damn dude, you still stuck at Universe Mission??
I would watch how u talk to me cause I can tell your tone is in a disrespectful way and I don’t appreciate it. I already know about UI vs Limit Breaker but I was just referring to that scene since u made it seem that CC is “way” stronger. I also had heard/read years ago about Xeno Goku regarding god ki and had thought that was how it went

What you guys think about listing UI and Vegeta in UE have a "varies from higher to Far Higher with Ultra Instinct/Ultra Ego" ratting for their manga counterparts given their power varies depending on their mindset
Guys fr what do you think

I would watch how u talk to me cause I can tell your tone is in a disrespectful way and I don’t appreciate it
Bro, it is just a sacrasm, not disrespect you or anything, but well if you feel that way then i'm sorry then
I also had heard/read years ago about Xeno Goku regarding god ki and had thought that was how it went
Peoples already debunked those "years ago" misinformations

Time to upscale Jiren, because in Sparking Zero he can take a hit from the Champ.

@RedReaper616 What would you say about Yang vs Tao with the updated stats?
1) I didn’t get a notification saying you pinged me, that’s why I’m responding so late and I’m incredibly sorry 2) I’d say much of the same, but now Tao has to adapt to fighting a slightly faster than himself fighter. Though, to be quite honest, given Yang IS faster than him by that small margin, so long as she opens with her unique abilities (Like her Dust), I could see her clenching a win via the element of surprise. The issue is that Yang really doesn’t do that. She’s a straightforward brawler, and while technically isn’t afraid to use Dust, it is almost never her first option in combat. Instead she relies on her bread and butter combos and her Semblance to do the talking, with explosive shots here and there. (Much like how she plays in Cross Tag…) which would probably leave her open to Tao’s vastly superior fighting capabilities compared to her.

Back