• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Tori-Bot including DBH would be above this anyway since he created some realms that see SDBH as "fiction" and is stated to be the "supreme god" and the reason "all of DBH exists" is the scaling. Whether that would work here or not, who knows

(some places not covered/added onto this sites DBH cosmology blog for reference)

That’s called the Charisma Mission it’s like a higher world of author avatars for characters in the actual Real World in SDBH. (Not Beats World) There’s no point in worrying about them because there isn’t enough scans, and really no context to most things. If we were to make one it would literally be ki manipulation, transformation, plot manipulation, and no other hax. It’d be the most dead page on the wiki lol. It’s not even worth worrying about them tbh or doing anything with them.

That’s called the Charisma Mission it’s like a higher world of author avatars for characters in the actual Real World in SDBH. (Not Beats World) There’s no point in worrying about them because there isn’t enough scans, and really no context to most things. If we were to make one it would literally be ki manipulation, transformation, plot manipulation, and no other hax. It’d be the most dead page on the wiki lol. It’s not even worth worrying about them tbh or doing anything with them.
I'm replying to a conversation talking about Tori-Bot and where he would scale so realms like this would be important for a general scale since he scales above these realms, I'm not talking about the individual Charismas themselves or any of that

I'm replying to a conversation talking about Tori-Bot and where he would scale so realms like this would be important for a general scale since he scales above these realms, I'm not talking about the individual Charismas themselves or any of that
I see. I still don’t know if there’s enough stuff for Game Toriyama to differentiate from Canon Toriyama, but I see the vision.
I thought Tori-Bot and Toriyama scale to it?
Toriyama, yes. He meant like relevant SDBH characters, for example CC Goku, Xeno Goku, etc. None of them scale to the Charismas or beyond.

What do y'all think of the idea that post-ToP Base Goku > Early ToP SSB Goku?

Early ToP SSB Goku is portrayed to be relative to Android 17. Android 17 has infinite stamina and therefore his power remains the same throughout the tournament. Tired out drained Base Goku and Base Frieza at the end of the tournament are portrayed as relative to that Android 17.
Plot convenience, Freeza is not noted to get any stronger and 17 having unlimited stamina doesn’t really mean he isnt going to have a worse performance due to him sustaining injury aka blowing himself up so that’s not the avenue I’d use for scaling Goku.

Afaik

End of black arc SSB = early ToP SSG based on his comparative performance during his tag team with hit vs Dyspo.

UI1 > SSB Vegito -> Base Vegito -> Early ToP SSG = Black arc SSB Goku ( based on Gogetas base surpassing 2 SSB vs Broly )

Post UI2 SSB > UI1 > SSB Vegito > Base Vegito > Early ToP SSG

Now assume Goku stops using SSB and he’d be superior to base Vegito who may or may not surpass his Early ToP SSB.

Obviously this scaling is screwed the instant you try to slip in more power ups between the time he fused into Vegito and the start of the ToP besides his showings against Dyspo as a SSG.

Do any of you have discord
At this point I’m tempted to just spoil everything since it’s clear asking you all to leave the matter of Toriyama to me to handle is not gonna work as y’all seem to be cooking half baked ideas.

And after I worked so hard to get so many approvals for me secret project too
We have, give me your Discord so I can add you to one of our Dragon Ball groups

yes

At this point I’m tempted to just spoil everything since it’s clear asking you all to leave the matter of Toriyama to me to handle is not gonna work as y’all seem to be cooking half baked ideas.
Well, I think that's obvious. They are excited to cook Toriyama and don't seem to get updates from anyone who claims to be cooking, so they try to do their own thing out of excitement.

Like, DB supporters. I always see them trying to raise the level of the verse all the time with a lot of excitement (it's not an insult), just keep looking at the general discussion.

yes

Well, I think that's obvious. They are excited to cook Toriyama and don't seem to get updates from anyone who claims to be cooking, so they try to do their own thing out of excitement.

Like, DB supporters. I always see them trying to raise the level of the verse all the time with a lot of excitement (it's not an insult), just keep looking at the general discussion.
Besides, asking for something won't work. Just see how vs thread were created after 5D despite at least 5 people asking not to do it every day.

Yes.

Would love to know what's being cooked 🙃

ae1b22637bff3bdb2b7d60a2f3c9882f7f-03-gordon-ramsay-scrambled-eggs.jpg

booze_cruizer#1582

I want the story on my desk by the end of the night.

Make a server for db scaling

Yeah so umm…
I’m very cautious and discrete so I’m not gonna be saying 💩 in any public open VBW or Discord spaces where the world can see what I’m talking about

If y’all want to be spoiled you can either reach out to me on discord or simply create a 10 person mini discord group among yourselves with me included and we can discuss 💩 there

Yeah so umm…
I’m very cautious and discrete so I’m not gonna be saying 💩 in any public open VBW or Discord spaces where the world can see what I’m talking about

If y’all want to be spoiled you can either reach out to me on discord or simply create a 10 person mini discord group among yourselves with me included and we can discuss 💩 there
I gave u my discord dms. You know where to find me

Do you think Janemba could receive large size type 8? Janemba in a certain guide it is said that he became the afterlife himself and in the film we are shown him being affected by swearing in your barriers placed throughout the afterlife.

I DO

I do can I just DM it to you or something?

Back