• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

We also need to get more guidebooks, or at least the Chouzenshuu raws. All the english stores that have the Chouzenshuu basically sell a single book for 200 bucks. From a glance though, the guidebooks look far more accessible through Japanese stores. It's been a noticable problem how inaccessible the Chouzenshuu raws have been among the DB power scaling community, so I really wanna secure them eventually and resolve that issue.

I've more or less finished going through all the Dragon Ball online guides and content I could find, but there were no good cosmology stuff (how was Zenkai so good at getting guidebook shit, wtf?). My primary goal is obviously to find stuff to upgrade the cosmology, especially the Crack of Time for DBH since it's so damn close to having the right statements for Low 1-C. By now though, Beat's world is an irredeemable lost cause since it violates so many of Ultima's new R>F guidelines, so I think we should give up on it forever (Low 1-C Beat's world has become a literal meme on this site).

We also need to get more guidebooks, or at least the Chouzenshuu raws. All the english stores that have the Chouzenshuu basically sell a single book for 200 hundred bucks. From a glance though, the guidebooks look far more accessible through Japanese stores. It's been a noticable problem how inaccessible the Chouzenshuu raws have been among the DB power scaling community, so I really wanna secure them eventually and resolve that issue.

I've more or less finished going through all the Dragon Ball online guides and content I could find, but there were no good cosmology stuff (how was Zenkai so good at getting guidebook shit, wtf?). My primary goal is obviously to find stuff to upgrade the cosmology, especially the Crack of Time for DBH since it's so damn close to having the right statements for Low 1-C. By now though, Beat's world is an irredeemable lost cause since it violates so many of Ultima's new R>F guidelines, so I think we should give up on it forever.
200 Hundred? you mean 20,000 or just 200 by mistake?

Hey guys, here's what I plan to do.

• Fix DBS' dogshit scaling
  • Fix SSB's dogshit multiplier
  • Bring 22nd Budokai Tien and Goku back to moon level. (And trust me, it will be easy)
In that order. I'm currently dealing with SSB's dogshit multiplier so let's hope that gets solved soon :)
That shit makes the 2011 giants playoff schedule look like a cakewalk

My primary goal is obviously to find stuff to upgrade the cosmology, especially the Crack of Time for DBH since it's so damn close to having the right statements for Low 1-C.
As someone who only played xenoverse 1, I still haven't seen much of this place being Low 1-C (6-D).

By now though, Beat's world is an irredeemable lost cause since it violates so many of Ultima's new R>F guidelines, so I think we should give up on it forever (Low 1-C Beat's world has become a literal meme on this site).
yes

We also need to get more guidebooks, or at least the Chouzenshuu raws. All the english stores that have the Chouzenshuu basically sell a single book for 200 bucks. From a glance though, the guidebooks look far more accessible through Japanese stores. It's been a noticable problem how inaccessible the Chouzenshuu raws have been among the DB power scaling community, so I really wanna secure them eventually and resolve that issue.

I've more or less finished going through all the Dragon Ball online guides and content I could find, but there were no good cosmology stuff (how was Zenkai so good at getting guidebook shit, wtf?). My primary goal is obviously to find stuff to upgrade the cosmology, especially the Crack of Time for DBH since it's so damn close to having the right statements for Low 1-C. By now though, Beat's world is an irredeemable lost cause since it violates so many of Ultima's new R>F guidelines, so I think we should give up on it forever (Low 1-C Beat's world has become a literal meme on this site).
We can still push 1-A Beat's World on other sites, it's not the end of world wwwwww

• Bring 22nd Budokai Tien and Goku back to moon level. (And trust me, it will be easy)
In that order. I'm currently dealing with SSB's dogshit multiplier so let's hope that gets solved soon :)
OIP.9eckMUgGnMfMDv-IUHdXLgHaE7

Thankfully we have a scaling blog for the manga

But where's the one for the anime?

Thankfully we have a scaling blog for the manga

But where's the one for the anime?
Idrc about the anime.

I was thinking about this "cosmology equalization" bullshit that's been going on with Dragon Ball based on the fact all cosmologies are based on the same map, and I was thinking I could probably take that stupid shit out, but that's too much even for me.

This looks good, Chouzenshuu in Spanish once

A question for anyone that's expert on SDBH, DBH Victory Mission is branched off from what saga?
It branches out from God Mission before people like Towa find out Mechikabura. The manga has a “DDR” mission, but that’s technically a saga within God Mission. Ultimately, though Victory Mission isn’t canon to SDBH at all. There’s not even statements of it being an alternate dimension, or seen in the Charisma Mission. (That I’m aware of atleast)

Idrc about the anime.

I was thinking about this "cosmology equalization" bullshit that's been going on with Dragon Ball based on the fact all cosmologies are based on the same map, and I was thinking I could probably take that stupid shit out, but that's too much even for me.
It's much easier to prove that it's a composite cosmology than to separate it, with several quotes from Akira working on Dragon Ball Z and helping with the script, so I don't think this will help much, All characters will only be low 2-C and endless downgrade

It's much easier to prove that it's a composite cosmology than to separate it, with several quotes from Akira working on Dragon Ball Z and helping with the script, so I don't think this will help much, All characters will only be low 2-C and endless downgrade
And also things like the Pendulum Room are mentioned in those Dragon Ball databooks that have difficult names.

A question for anyone that's expert on SDBH, DBH Victory Mission is branched off from what saga?
Toyotaro's Victory Mission? Afaik, based off the chapters I remember reading, it's a spin off that takes place in the Evil Dragon Mission era. The thing is however is that it is essentially its own continuity and has no involvement or connection to SDBH.

That's why it doesn't have Immesurable speed scaling for that reason alone, so if you find anything from VM then it's not scaling to the main Heroes canon

Let´s see how it goes

Back