• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Why is Zeno stated to be able to destroy 18 Universes when each universe has like 6 space-times and there are 12 of them? Isn't that 72 Universes?

Also, some matches in which Zeno losses are super outdated and he pretty much one shots all of them now.

Time power stomps, no time power also becomes a stomp in the other way around

Can anything in game Sonic fight against it? because that way a middle ground for equal matches could be found. Otherwise as you say, it becomes a stomp in the other way probably

what are you guys arguing?
Who knows.

Can anything in game Sonic fight against it? because that way a middle ground for equal matches could be found. Otherwise as you say, it becomes a stomp in the other way probably
It's a mismatch regardless plus remember we're an indexing site above all else, it's not about trying to make profiles that line up with other ones from other verses to have "fair" Vs threads (Tho looking at top 10 strongest threads and certain CRTs you could convince me otherwise).

I already went want over this, its going in circles and you clearly do not understand what is presented to you. I'm not gonna entertain this ad nauseam, feel free to argue with yourself. As such, this discussion, is now terminated.
If you want your blog to even be remotely entertain to be accepted, I advise you to listen to your peers and remove any info not present in manga/toei.

yeah just save the Ziku World stuff for maybe a future expansion but I know for a fact the whole thing will be rejected just for that one section

Forget game sonic, i dare you to find a fair match up at all, in any verse, against it

Notice how you ignored my other comment lmao.

I already explained why Ki being a UES doesn't matter.

And your "counter" is irrelevant because the continuity argument is just how the wiki standards work.

Chaos Energy is a UES that exists in both game and Archie, but the latter's effects don't apply to the game verse. It's the same with DBH.

And this is just an example out of many.

If you don't like how this site works then simply leave. Easy. Because they're not going to change the standards as of now.
Ki being a universal energy system has nothing to do with specific continuities. Unless you are arguing somehow that Ki doesn't increase your stats just because of continuities. Nor did I say its for a game only thing, Your are using the wrong blog, one is universal system and one is for ki various effects. Using a false equivalent fallacy to argue with me isn't going to work. For once, energy system I made, was never stated to be for a game continuities, you are just assuming it is, completely senseless reasoning. It was never once established for specific or only continuities. The specific feat I used for the ki various effect, was the ziku interaction feat. There is no proven contradiction and no reason for it not apply as they weren't proven to be fundamentally different. The continuities argument as no bases and holds no merits.

I never expressed, that I didn't like how this site works, nor did I ever request your opinion on this matter, nor is your opinion a standard nor does it affect my blog. Express your opinion to whom it may concern and interest. Your comment wasn't ignored, it was simply irrelevant to the comment you quoted. Don't reply to me with this discussion again, and refrain from wasting my time in the future altogether. Your arguments holds no weight and their will be no changes in my blog.

Ki being a universal energy system has nothing to do with specific continuities. Unless you are arguing somehow that Ki doesn't increase your stats just because of continuities. Nor did I say its for a game only thing, Your are using the wrong blog, one is universal system and one is for ki various effects. Using a false equivalent fallacy to argue with me isn't going to work. For once, energy system I made, was never stated to be for a game continuities, you are just assuming it is, completely senseless reasoning. It was never once established for specific or only continuities. The specific feat I used for the ki various effect, was the ziku interaction feat. There is no proven contradiction and no reason for it not apply as they weren't proven to be fundamentally different. The continuities argument as no bases and holds no merits.

I never expressed, that I didn't like how this site works, nor did I ever request your opinion on this matter, nor is your opinion a standard nor does it affect my blog. Express your opinion to whom it may concern and interest. Your comment wasn't ignored, it was simply irrelevant to the comment you quoted. Don't reply to me with this discussion again, and refrain from wasting my time in the future altogether. Your arguments holds no weight and their will be no changes in my blog.
Your advise is admirable but not necessary as no arguments or criticism presented holds any weights. Therefor, no changes will happen to the blog.
Then your blog is literally not gonna get accepted… you should just listen to Lephy because if you actually scale it from manga/toei then you’ll have a much higher chance of it getting accepted whereas if you use the game you have a 0% chance

Then your blog is literally not gonna get accepted… you should just listen to Lephy because if you actually scale it from manga/toei then you’ll have a much higher chance of it getting accepted whereas if you use the game you have a 0% chance
Nah nah nah, let him cook. We can watch the fireworks later.

Why is Zeno stated to be able to destroy 18 Universes when each universe has like 6 space-times and there are 12 of them? Isn't that 72 Universes?

Also, some matches in which Zeno losses are super outdated and he pretty much one shots all of them now.
Anyone?

Hey, this art goes hard...

maxresdefault.jpg

nah, let him try, let him try, if he doesn't want to listen, let us see as he tries regardless, it will be fun

Alright
I've seen and heard heard enough

Look Buddy
Your idea has creativity and imagination behind it but unfortunately it lacks substantial evidence and facts.

The simple truth of the matter is..... while both the games and the manga/toei continuity may have it that Ki fundamentally is the same and works the same way.... The "Effects" that are displayed across both continuities are drastically different

Lemme give you an example:
Take Golden Age and Silver Age Superman
Lets say that reason and mechanics as to how both use Heat Vision are the same BUT GA Supes uses his heat Vision to ONLY EVER consistently create Light Beams and SA Supes uses his heat Vision to ONLY EVER consistently create nuclear explosion hax.

YOUR IDEA HERE:
Is to say that because the means and the mechanics behind the CAUSE are the same then BOTH should equally be capable of achieving the same effect. And while that Idea is good in THEORY, with no substantial weight of evidence then that theory can only exist in theory.

And the simple reason for that is because while the cause behind the powers are the same, how they both consistently apply themselves is different. GA Supes only ever uses Heat Vision for Light Hax and SA Supes only ever uses Heat Vision for Explosion Hax. We would not assume that either Supes can pull off the other effect because not only do they both never show nor display that feat but neither even know that it's possible because as far as they know the Heat Vision only has one effect.

The Same applies here with Ki
Ki in the games and manga/toei are fundamentally the same but how they are applied are different. In the games have has been expanded upon and has been shown to be capable of doing WAYYY more stuff that the Main Canon/Toei Canon has not shown nor displayed nor acknowledged to be possible. The idea that same cause = same effects across all continuities is just an idea in a vacuum that is heavily unsupported. You need to prove that Manga/Toei Ki HAS those effects not assume they do just because Game and Manga/Toei Ki has the same Cause.

And listen to me when I say this
The people in this discussion group are some of the most reasonable and agreeable people on the Wiki, many of which (including myself) have had our own outlandish ideas that we agree and disagree with

And if all of them are telling you UNANIMOUSLY that your idea is flawed, then your gonna need something beyond a miracle to get your idea accepted because all the people you should be trying to have agree with you are turning against you.

If you can't cook a decent meal then stop playing with fire and get out of the kitchen

Alright

Look Buddy
Your idea has creativity and imagination behind it but unfortunately it lacks substantial evidence and facts.

The simple truth of the matter is..... while both the games and the manga/toei continuity may have it that Ki fundamentally is the same and works the same way.... The "Effects" that are displayed across both continuities are drastically different

Lets say that reason and mechanics as to how both use Heat Vision are the same BUT GA Supes uses his heat Vision to ONLY EVER consistently create Light Beams and SA Supes uses his heat Vision to ONLY EVER consistently create nuclear explosion hax.

YOUR IDEA HERE:
Is to say that because the means and the mechanics behind the CAUSE are the same then BOTH should equally be capable of achieving the same effect. And while that Idea is good in THEORY, with no substantial weight of evidence then that theory can only exist in theory.

And the simple reason for that is because while the cause behind the powers are the same, how they both consistently apply themselves is different. GA Supes only ever uses Heat Vision for Light Hax and SA Supes only ever uses Heat Vision for Explosion Hax. We would not assume that either Supes can pull off the other effect because not only do they both never show nor display that feat but neither even know that it's possible because as far as they know the Heat Vision only has one effect.

Ki in the games and manga/toei are fundamentally the same but how they are applied are different. In the games have has been expanded upon and has been shown to be capable of doing WAYYY more stuff that the Main Canon/Toei Canon has not shown nor displayed nor acknowledged to be possible. The idea that same cause = same effects across all continuities is just an idea in a vacuum that is heavily unsupported. You need to prove that Manga/Toei Ki HAS those effects not assume they do just because Game and Manga/Toei Ki has the same Cause.

The people in this discussion group are some of the most reasonable and agreeable people on the Wiki, many of which (including myself) have had our own outlandish ideas that we agree and disagree with

And if all of them are telling you UNANIMOUSLY that your idea is flawed, then your gonna need something beyond a miracle to get your idea accepted because all the people you should be trying to have agree with you are turning against you.

If you can't cook a decent meal then stop playing with fire and get out of the kitchen
Micha showing once again why they, alongside otavio, are the absolute best dbh supporters

Alright

Look Buddy

YOUR IDEA HERE:

Look Buddy

I thank you for your opinion on this matter, but there is no lack of evidence on my side.

The simple truth of the matter is..... while both the games and the manga/toei continuity may have it that Ki fundamentally is the same and works the same way.... The "Effects" that are displayed across both continuities are drastically different.

I never said all effects would apply. Unless the difference is day and night. Thus your example is irrelevant, ki can interact with it, and there is no reason for it to not apply, what you gave me is an example that doesn't prove anything nor is suited for this particular case.

YOUR IDEA HERE:
Is to say that because the means and the mechanics behind the CAUSE are the same then BOTH should equally be capable of achieving the same effect. And while that Idea is good in THEORY, with no substantial weight of evidence then that theory can only exist in theory.And the simple reason for that is because while the cause behind the powers are the same, how they both consistently apply themselves is different. GA Supes only ever uses Heat Vision for Light Hax and SA Supes only ever uses Heat Vision for Explosion Hax. We would not assume that either Supes can pull off the other effect because not only do they both never show nor display that feat but neither even know that it's possible because as far as they know the Heat Vision only has one effect.

The evidence is there, ki did it and they both share it with no fundamental distinction. Its the assumption that it doesn't that lacks the weight and evidence. Unless you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they function differently, them being functioning the same is proved, your example again doesn't prove anything in this situation.

There is no reason to assume it wont work in the other continuity. The bases of ki can interact with that world. So it can logically do the same in the other unless proven it cannot. If their was a world like that in other canon, it would logically mean they could also do the same. There is no same cause=same effects arguments here. You are the one that needs to prove a contradiction, to prove they aren't the same, just because of continuities is not sufficient evidences, they could be different canon but have ki interacting the same way. You are the one assuming it doesn't with unjustified reasoning.

You are the one who will listen to this
I already addressed those arguments above, I have no interest in continuing this ad nauseam. So in now and in the future stop quoting me, replying to me with this discussion. Stop wasting my time, and express your opinion to whom it may interest, not me. If all are unanimously saying its flawed, it's because they lack the understanding, just because they gather doesn't make their idea any logically right. They reasoning is flawed and thus their suggestion will not be added to my blog. I never said, I would make this idea accepted nor any sooner in particular, this is a misconception and an assumption. The ki various effect blog is a work in progress and is not completed. I can cook a good meal, thus I will stay in my kitchen and continuing playing with the fire.

Back